Illusory thorn special skill?

Ruechen - Archosaur
Ruechen - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Venomancer
So after much levelling and training last night I added Illusory thorn to my evolved pet team but on evolution its new special skill was not rapid shot but tsunami the special skill of the fantastical Angelfish.
Is this a error or was rapid shot misquoted as being the advanced evolved skill for the illusory thorn?
Thank you for your input in advance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yeѕ, ι нαve тwo мodeѕ..ι ғeαr ɴoтнιɴɢ υɴleѕѕ ι'м ѕтυcĸ вeнιɴd α вαrв wιтн eхceѕѕιve ɢαѕ
Post edited by Ruechen - Archosaur on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    As far as I know it's just a text error which...it seems they never fixed. Did you try the skill out to see what it does?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's an attack rate increase. The text for the skill has been wrong since pet evolution was introduced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Ruechen - Archosaur
    Ruechen - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's an attack rate increase. The text for the skill has been wrong since pet evolution was introduced.

Yes seems you're correct i tested him out in nation wars and the attack was faster
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yeѕ, ι нαve тwo мodeѕ..ι ғeαr ɴoтнιɴɢ υɴleѕѕ ι'м ѕтυcĸ вeнιɴd α вαrв wιтн eхceѕѕιve ɢαѕ