RT TW factions

2»

Comments

• SuperSlushE - Raging Tide
    SuperSlushE - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    QQme and Vicious had some good TW's this season. Just because QQme wins in 1 hour, or 2 hours doesn't mean its not a good war!

I think if Vicious goes into a tw with higher moral they could defend for 3 hours without much effort.

Seems like most ppl and factions kind of lost the desire to tw, pay is relatively not as much, look at all the factions this tw split that missed their bids or did not bid at all.

The top faction should probably get ganked, when vicoius got ganked last time by 4-5 factions they wined the stronger factions, and spawn killed the weaker ones (damnation) for half an hour. Because people had the audacity to gank! So it turned out to be not fun for the smaller factions. I hear a new mechanic is coming out that will provide something like a "slingshot" when it comes to TW, the bigger difference in land count the better buff the attacker will receive. Also some sort of new resource faction war is coming out?

Peoples gears were approaching each other in power level which was a good thing. However cards kind of skewed that, making the gap between 2 rank 9 +12 players potentially huge.

My work schedule makes it so i've only been able to go to 2 tw's in the last 3 months about, so I guess wined tw has not affected me very much.

Last thing to say about tw pay is don't worry about it, I have invested it in opening packs (crown of madness here i come!)

lol not enough factions willing to try a gank these days.
    gogogo Crown of Madness Man :)
  • SuperSlushE - Raging Tide
    SuperSlushE - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Wait a second... why does QQme need to do anything but keep winning? Why should they give up everything they have just so you can have "fun"? Of course, by "fun", I know you mean that you want to take their place. I'm not stupid. It just doesn't make any sense for QQme to give all that up. Why would any sensible person deliberately place themselves in a position to lose?

Also, is Jose angry because QQme laughed at, and subsequently denied, his app? Never mind. I already know .

Lastly, who is this Castgurl and why does she have this delusion that she's the center of attention?

Why would anyone work super hard (or pay lots of money) to get end game gear and not want some sort of avenue besides PVE to use it? I know RT is a PVE server but still, I know many players look forward to (or used to look forward to ) TW. It is a time to get with your faction mates in a controlled pvp setting. I thought TW was one of the coolest things about PWI when I started. I'm not saying I need to be in a winning faction. I am also not insisting QQme just give up winning. I just think it would be way more fun if there were some how some sort of balance. I don't know when they plan on getting that TW buff thing over to our server but it sure would be encouraging.
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Wait a second... why does QQme need to do anything but keep winning? Why should they give up everything they have just so you can have "fun"? Of course, by "fun", I know you mean that you want to take their place. I'm not stupid. It just doesn't make any sense for QQme to give all that up. Why would any sensible person deliberately place themselves in a position to lose?

Also, is Jose angry because QQme laughed at, and subsequently denied, his app? Never mind. I already know .

Lastly, who is this Castgurl and why does she have this delusion that she's the center of attention?

You talk alot of **** you dont even know!!! I got rejected in QQme? **** plsss lol after i left bware Elveva Spell_Caster where crying asking me to join QQme even how many times i trashtalked them they still want me in! Lol ill never join QQme id rather quit playing than joining those losers lol....You are making all your BS that is the thing that makes me laugh....can you do something anything else except for talking like you know everything? Come talk to me in game! Or you can just **** coz you are one of them all talk but when asked to fight thy cant give it.... LoLb:cryb:laugh
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Why would anyone work super hard (or pay lots of money) to get end game gear and not want some sort of avenue besides PVE to use it? I know RT is a PVE server but still, I know many players look forward to (or used to look forward to ) TW. It is a time to get with your faction mates in a controlled pvp setting. I thought TW was one of the coolest things about PWI when I started. I'm not saying I need to be in a winning faction. I am also not insisting QQme just give up winning. I just think it would be way more fun if there were some how some sort of balance. I don't know when they plan on getting that TW buff thing over to our server but it sure would be encouraging.

You want balance? Then make balance. Don't tell QQme to weaken itself, tell everyone else to get stronger. You cannot build yourself up by tearing another man down.
    You talk alot of **** you dont even know!!! I got rejected in QQme? **** plsss lol after i left bware Elveva Spell_Caster where crying asking me to join QQme even how many times i trashtalked them they still want me in! Lol ill never join QQme id rather quit playing than joining those losers lol....You are making all your BS that is the thing that makes me laugh....can you do something anything else except for talking like you know everything? Come talk to me in game! Or you can just **** coz you are one of them all talk but when asked to fight thy cant give it.... LoLb:cryb:laugh

I really do hate having to repeat myself... I told you guys not to pull that **** with me. Just because you don't want me to know about certain things doesn't mean that I don't know. People were crying asking you to join? I highly doubt that. What contribution could they possibly feel you would make to QQme? You do nothing but continuously rage about QQme. You make issues out of things which you are neither affected by nor knowledgeable of. For a faction you supposedly have no desire to join, you sure to express a lot of interest in them. My "BS" is the thing that makes you laugh? What makes me laugh is that you think I don't know better. Not I think you actually possess the ability to laugh. You're too busy being an jealous, angry little man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?