Events, events, events!

13»

Comments

• Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Interesting idea but I am afraid we all won't be able to be GMs b:chuckle Still there are lots of interesting things we can do even with one real GM.

One real GM

[size=+2]one real GM.[/size]

[size=+4]one GM.[/size]

I kid, i kid. I dont kid...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melekhiel - Sanctuary
    Melekhiel - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Still there are lots of interesting things we can do even with one real GM.

Judging by Morai experience it could be a lot of fun if for example Sparkie (or any other CM) appeared online from time to time b:chuckle
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    Toriell - Sanctuary Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Judging by Morai experience it could be a lot of fun if for example Sparkie (or any other CM) appeared online from time to time b:chuckle

Fully agree with you, Melekhiel! Even simple talks can make many people happy. b:laugh
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Fully agree with you, Melekhiel! Even simple talks can make many people happy. b:laugh

Just doing the most simplest of tasks/ maint correctly on a game makes people happy. As this seems to be on the same difficulty level as requesting them to get dung from a rocking horse, talking just wont cut it for some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    Just doing the most simplest of tasks/ maint correctly on a game makes people happy. As this seems to be on the same difficulty level as requesting them to get dung from a rocking horse, talking just wont cut it for some.
    This topic is not about satisfying anyone's need in GM fixing the game it's about events that a GM can arrange if you didn't notice.
    If you don't want any events, why bother write here?
    I want those events so I want to discuss them here and not whine.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    This topic is not about satisfying anyone's need in GM fixing the game it's about events that a GM can arrange if you didn't notice.
    If you don't want any events, why bother write here?
    I want those events so I want to discuss them here and not whine.

This.

Enough already with the off-topic debates about GM this that and the other. Those who are interested in these events and have ideas for others, feel free to contribute. Those who are not, make your own topic about your complaints instead of derailing this one and potentially scaring off people who want to contribute but want nothing to do with the debates going on.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    If noone is interested in Miss and Mister PW contest then I have a crazy idea b:chuckle
    What if a GM agrees to work as an Illusion of Grandeur from Smooth Antony quest (not every week but once a month for example)? I wonder if ranking stays as it is with the original Illusion of Grandeur.
    (@GM aka sparkiesoft - please don't get offended with this idea, I just thought it would be interesting to compare the results)
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It would be fun to do Scavenger Hunts. Each Faction makes up a team. GM's provide the list of drops to find and the first team finished wins. No buying items or using items already owned. With so many factions only a certain number competes at the same time.
  • Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I luv these ideas I so want to participate. You know nobody can run and hide like a demon veno! b:cute (when the beat starts playing all the paws on the ground go up)
  • XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary
    XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    wish the "taken" feature was part of TW and NW - you kill someone in NW or TW and they go to the jail - random lands have a jail and when the land is attacked and won the jail empties - winning in NW and TW could be as simple as killing a few high level/geared and they get jailed and have to wait to be rescued.

both ideas have merit although they will need tweaking to make fair and something people want to do - many events seem to only benefit certain classes or the op/cs

what about events that allow players to make coins, decent drops, seems nirvana is practically abandoned and yet it could be revamped to entertain events

I have long felt that PVE type games would be fun

players use npc to take quest - kill mobs for House

4 houses (kinda like english school systems/ Harry potter)

kill xxx amount of mobs and turn in, then
    kill xxx amount of mobs and turn in, repeat
    til time expires or all mobs are killed/turned in

in fact i like idea of this on larger scale- like COA but whole map has mobs to be killed

I still like idea of PVE TW being created - kill xxx mobs in xxx mins

winners based on time clock to complete

factions could 'bid" on 300, 500, 700, 1000 mobs and then bid on 5, 7, 10, 15 mins

ehh probably should just write another ticket or post suggestion
  • boveip
    boveip Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sparkiesoft;

I've discovered something I'd rather not disclose on the open forums, but I've sent you a friend request, to hopefully converse with you through MESSAGES instead.

ARC wouldn't let me put a message in the friend request, and I can't say I think you'd read it even if I did =P.

So.. Add me or so, hm?

Many thanks,

Boveip
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i Prefer 2x Drop Event :o