R8r Wep

Options
monther21
monther21 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Seeker
IM Sage seeker and im thinking to get r8r wep i have g16 dual blades effects r 130 maximum physical attack 106 maximum physical attack 130 maximum physical attack

if i get r8r wep should i get thunder strike or god of frenzy or square formation??

or stay with my g16??

ty in advance : )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    monther21 wrote: »
    IM Sage seeker and im thinking to get r8r wep i have g16 dual blades effects r 130 maximum physical attack 106 maximum physical attack 130 maximum physical attack

if i get r8r wep should i get thunder strike or god of frenzy or square formation??

or stay with my g16??

ty in advance : )

20+ def levels
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • monther21
    edited March 2014
    Options
    mhmmm so i make it as def wep
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Def lvl.

Equip r8r - sac slash - equip g16 - win.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • monther21
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Def lvl.

Equip r8r - sac slash - equip g16 - win.

tbh Zerk would deal more damage than 40 atk lvl cuase zerk DOUBLES damage

but 40 atk lvl just increase 40% damage

im thinking im gonna get GoF

BTW what Thunder Strike do freeze is it silence and immobilize or??
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The G16 weapon you have is much better than the r8r one damage wise. The reason you should get a r8r wep however, is to get at least a +20 defense level roll on the weapon, then use said weapon with Sacrificial Slash for more attack increase/defense reduction, after which you swap to your G16 weapon and dd with it. The r8r wep can also be used for the extra defense when needed.

To answer your question whether to go with r8r or keep G16: Keep the G16, though if you're going to get r8r, use it to boost your G16's damage.
  • X_KoKuEi_X - Dreamweaver
    X_KoKuEi_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The G16 weapon you have is much better than the r8r on damage wise. The reason you should get a r8r wep however, is to get at least a +20 defense level roll on the weapon, then u said weapon with Sacrificial Slash for more attack increase/defense reduction, after which you swap to your G16 weapon and dd with it. The r8r wep can also be used for the extra defense when needed.

To answer your question whether to go with r8r or keep G16: Keep the G16, though if you're going to get r8r, use it to boost your G16's damage.

thats what u mean right??

that he should get 2 r8r wep 1 for def lvl other for zerk

( the words in red is fixing if thats what u mean )

( the words in blue r confusing cuase i cant understand get 2 r8r 1 def lvl 1 zerk or what ?? )

( btw im asking cuase i saw many ppl have r9rr and r8r with def lvl and i wanna know if i getted what should i get ?? )
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Options
    thats what u mean right??

that he should get 2 r8r wep 1 for def lvl other for zerk

( the words in red is fixing if thats what u mean )

( the words in blue r confusing cuase i cant understand get 2 r8r 1 def lvl 1 zerk or what ?? )

( btw im asking cuase i saw many ppl have r9rr and r8r with def lvl and i wanna know if i getted what should i get ?? )

Please don't "fix" my posts with "fixes" that make them have absolutely no sense while the original post was perfectly fine and understandable, thank you.

I clearly said that he should get ONE r8r wep only and that he should aim for Defense levels on it in order to use Sacrificial Slash with it. There is no point in using the r8r weapon as a main DD weapon because his G16 weapon out DD's it even if the r8r weapon would have Zerk on it.

I personally use a r8r def level weapon and a r9rr weapon. The point of it is for this combo:

r8r wep + O'malley's blessing > Sacrificial Slash > r9rr weapon + jones' blessing

What I said in my post is that basically, his G16 weapon would come where my r9rr one is, because that's his main DD weapon.
  • X_KoKuEi_X - Dreamweaver
    X_KoKuEi_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ahh sry and ty : )
  • monther21
    edited March 2014
    Options
    yah ty a lot : D

didnt know there is def lvl as random add on thought just unique one lol ( like zerk etc )

ty again : )
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The defense level add is unique actually. It ranges from 10 to 25 defense levels and you cannot have that add and zerk/etc on a r8r weapon at the same time. There are def level adds that aren't unique, but those only range from 1 to 5.
  • monther21
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ya i saw em now : D

and i dont think 5 def lvl would do that much difference will it??
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Nope, but as I said you won't be using the r8r sword as a main weapon so there's no point in aiming for GoF etc instead of def levels on it.
  • monther21
    edited March 2014
    Options
    yah ik : )

tyvvvvvvm : )
This discussion has been closed.