Can a 105 rank 9 3rd cast archer +12 solo FC?

Options
FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Chronicles
Hi, I've been playing the game for ages, but having strong, old-school standards I've never stepped foot into Frost Covered City. I have been aoe grinding mobs for decades, along with Twilight Temple runs, and I wanted to know if you guys think I would be able to solo a run?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
Post edited by FlyRanger - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    No, they have special treatment for your kind! b:shocked
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Someone geared like you should be able to solo it easly, yeah.
    But I have my doubts if you would make it b:laugh

I've never stepped foot into Frost Covered City.

LMAO!
    I thought goonz were inside FC... can anyone confirm that information please? b:chuckle
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • perfectdakness
    perfectdakness Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    wtf a g16 archer can solo fc you can WRECK FC WITH NO PROBLEM heck every instance in the game should be a breeze for you, you fail wtf
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited March 2014
    Options
    wtf a g16 archer can solo fc you can WRECK FC WITH NO PROBLEM heck every instance in the game should be a breeze for you, you fail wtf

^haz troll radar turned off or it's seriously malfunctioning. f:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hi, I've been playing the game for ages, but having strong, old-school standards I've never stepped foot into Frost Covered City. I have been aoe grinding mobs for decades, along with Twilight Temple runs, and I wanted to know if you guys think I would be able to solo a run?

please tell me this is just a joke...seriously b:sweat (b/c for 1...the game hasn't been around for "decades" and 2... u should know better than to ask a stupid question like this)
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yes, he's a troll who bought a full +12 archer and doesn't know 1/3 of his class. That's what he is, ladies and gentlemen lol
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yes, he's a troll who bought a full +12 archer and doesn't know 1/3 of his class. That's what he is, ladies and gentlemen lol

Im surprised GM dont IP ban those ppl o.o
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

I would say 1/10 and I'm taking a risk b:laugh
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

An archer can.... you.... i dont know.... go buy more accounts and try duo maybe
  • kclaw82
    kclaw82 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    if t3 archer can solo fc im r9 can
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ANY class with the right knowledge/person behind it can easily solo fc with that gear, hell its possible even in unrefined tt99ish gear, with the right preparations/skills being used... it is more than doable.

It really is a fairly easy/simple instance.

Obviously some classes will be able to do it far easier/faster than other classes, but yea... in that gear it is more than doable.

I find it extremely hard to believe that someone who has been around that long, hasn't picked up even slightly what other classes are capable of in the right gear with the right person behind it. Surely you have been in several squads where someone has had to pick up the slack of someone else, I.E a mystic healing for cleric in delta, or a bm pulling for a barb, or even a wizard switching to healing mode instead of dd mode to help keep ppl (the tank) alive.

I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt... but yea...this so seems like a troll question... or hell maybe DS sold the account to someone else I don't know. :$

Either way FC is one of the easiest instances left in game, if you can't solo it on a class with that gear... you really should probably rethink your choice to play that class.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    With barb/cleric/BM buffs, maybe you could try. But take your time and don't pull too much mobs at once.
    Good luck
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    my s3 nirv psy can solo ff with its +10 weapon so I know a archer can,unbuffed.
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hi!

I've took some of your kind words and applied them.

I logged into the game, and bravely ported into FC! First time!!!!

I was so excited, I pressed CTRL+F12, set my range to max, and duration to max! I set up spark and auto attack as my macro, and I went out to eat with friends, and when I came back, everything was dead!

All of this took place while servers were down also.

Proof I know my class better than others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hi!

I've took some of your kind words and applied them.

I logged into the game, and bravely ported into FC! First time!!!!

I was so excited, I pressed CTRL+F12, set my range to max, and duration to max! I set up spark and auto attack as my macro, and I went out to eat with friends, and when I came back, everything was dead!

All of this took place while servers were down also.

Proof I know my class better than others.

Awesome, way to go man b:victory
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Just, cut out all the times Warz rolled you I guess
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

... it took you 6 minutes to kill an archer that had an inferior bow (I have no clue what his other gear looks like), and you only managed to kill him when you got purge + he ran out of pots... not to mention this is a sage archer who thought it would be a good idea to come start meleeing you.

Forgive me if I'm not impressed.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Djcale - Raging Tide
    Djcale - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Lol!?