Netherworld guidance steps

Options
shayke2
shayke2 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Crafting Nook
hi,

some one can tell the steps for crafting Netherworld Guidance?
I am new in this stuff, and i want to learn how to crafting Netherworld Guidance daggers.

thanks

Sharon.
Post edited by shayke2 on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    shayke2 wrote: »
    hi,

some one can tell the steps for crafting Netherworld Guidance?
    I am new in this stuff, and i want to learn how to crafting Netherworld Guidance daggers.

thanks

Sharon.

Step1: find and buy from another player a "lunar glade insignia - weapon" and trade it for "☆Unconsciousness" Or buy the ☆Unconsciousness directly from another player. Should cost you 35m or so. Alternatively you can make a TT version slightly cheaper, but you will then have an untradable item and this remains like that forever.
    (I just got this info googled, but i must admit never having seen a weapon with this name, so this info could be faulty. Maybe someone can confirm if it can be made like this with a lunar insignia)

Step2: Participate in NW and trade the tokens you get, or buy raptures from other players. You need 250 of them. With these rapture crystals, you can upgrade your weapon from Grade 13 to Grade 15 at the lunar weapon forge. On my server they cost 40-50k each. So this is about 12-15m

Step3: Participate in warsong runs to get badges, EOO and mold needed to make G16 items at the warsong forge. Or pay another player to upcrade your weapon for you. (called craftservice, best done by someone who has a reputation on your server and is part of an alliance with some reputation so that you wont get scammed) The price for this craft service should be around 300k*60 badges + 20m+ mold + 3m Eoo + 5m fee = 45- 50m

Step4: Run more warsong and reroll your weapon until it has -interval on it. On average you should need 7,4 rerolls costing 1Eoo + 20 badges + 1m fee each = 74m.

So you can see the total cost of crafting a -int G16 dagger will add up to about 170m. It is likely cheaper to buy one. Especially if you can buy a +10 refined one. These weapons usually go MUCH cheaper than the total cost of the weapon and refines.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    There is 2 different daggers with the name "Netherworld Guidance" so it's depend on which one you want of them as they have different stats. There is a G15 version and a G16 version. Also, there is another G15 version of those dagger with the exact same stats as Netherworld Guidance but goes with a different name and look, its called Dark Death Thorn.
    Both G15 Dark Death Thorn and G15 Netherworld Guidance can be used to craft the G16 version of Netherworld Guidance.

Otherwise, WannaBM explained the steps you have to do to make the G16 version.

The pwdatabase is a great way to get a overview steps by steps as well.
    Here is a link to the basic lunar daggers if you go the lunar (unbound) way.
    Here is a link to the TT99 daggers if you go the TT (bound) way.

Step1: find and buy from another player a "lunar glade insignia - weapon" and trade it for "☆Unconsciousness" Or buy the ☆Unconsciousness directly from another player. Should cost you 35m or so. Alternatively you can make a TT version slightly cheaper, but you will then have an untradable item and this remains like that forever.
    (I just got this info googled, but i must admit never having seen a weapon with this name, so this info could be faulty. Maybe someone can confirm if it can be made like this with a lunar insignia)

I can confirm this is the right name of Lv95 gold lunar daggers.
    However just like you, I do not think many is aware of its name. Therefore I wouldnt wc "WTB Unconsciousness pm price" as people would just think "wtf is that?"
    It would probably be better to say something like "WTB lunar gold daggers or lunar weapon insignia, pm me price"
    This is a test
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Step3: The price for this craft service should be around 300k*60 badges + 20m+ mold + 3m Eoo + 5m fee = 45- 50m

People obviously charge different prices for these services, most likely different across servers too. Even with the daggers being the number 1 most wanted mold to have crafted I haven't seen prices higher than 25m for the services on my server (by trustworthy people). Obviously if you make it yourself the total cost is price of Essence of Offence (around 4m) + the compulsory 5m fee. This is also what you are expected to pay on top of the crafting service should you choose to do that.
    Step4: Run more warsong and reroll your weapon until it has -interval on it. On average you should need 7,4 rerolls costing 1Eoo + 20 badges + 1m fee each = 74m.

Where are you getting the 74m end price from? Even with 10 rerolls if would only cost you 10 EoO in total (=40m roughly @ 4m each) + 10m total fee = 50m. Rerolls are also purely down to luck, there's a 5% chance to get -int but 3 chances per try. Some people are very lucky and get it quickly while others can try 20+ times with no sign of -int. This is the stage that can really put a hole in your wallet.
    So you can see the total cost of crafting a -int G16 dagger will add up to about 170m. It is likely cheaper to buy one. Especially if you can buy a +10 refined one. These weapons usually go MUCH cheaper than the total cost of the weapon and refines.

I find this price to be too high. If you go for the Lunar Glade Insignia path the end price for a non-rerolled g16 Netherworld Guidance will be 56.6m assuming you bought all raps for 50k each and 1 EoO for 4m (LGIW @ 35m + 250 raps @ 50k + EoO @ 4m + 5m fee). Each reroll after this will then cost you time (3.5 ws runs for 20 badges assuming you do full runs, 4 runs if doing badge runs only (no defend = no last boss)) + 5m (EoO @ 4m + 1m fee).

The total end price for a non-rerolled g16 Netherworld Guidance from the Nirvana path will cost you at least 20m less depending on how many mats you can farm yourself and what the current price for the others are at your server. Only downside is that it is bound to your character and untradable. Same price for rerolls applies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Please be aware of server difference, as well as prices go up and down all the time. It is hard to say any accurate total price, as it depend on luck as well the current price whenever you buy it. Price checking is something I prefer figure out myself the moment I'm interested to buy, as yes the price change all the time.
    This is a test
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Has it come to this point in pwi that no one can even look at the forges anymore
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz