Which Class is OP with G16?

shtefi
shtefi Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
I've been working on my gear for a while but lack of time and means the most i managed to make was g16 armor +6/7 with a +10 weap, cube necklace, warsong belt, 2 lunar rings and a lvl 4 tome. This is seems decent and its enough for PVE but it really sucks for PVP i play on a PVE server but go to PK outside west quite often and lately i get 1shot by r9rr even fully buffed, i dont stand a chance.

What i really wanted to know is which is the best class that can go against r9rr players with g16 armor and any tips to how not to get a******* by nub cashshopping r9rrs

b:byeb:victory
Post edited by shtefi on

Comments

• Gevonden - Archosaur
    Gevonden - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    None, merchant and buy yourself R9.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You mean 1v1 or in mass PVP ?

Someone in full G16 can be useful in mass PVP but will never win 1v1 against someone full R9.3, unless the full R9.3 toon is really badly played... (I obviously don't talk in the case where the R9.3 toon would be +3-4 and the G16 one +10)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • shtefi
    shtefi Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You mean 1v1 or in mass PVP ?

Someone in full G16 can be useful in mass PVP but will never win 1v1 against someone full R9.3, unless the full R9.3 toon is really badly played... (I obviously don't talk in the case where the R9.3 toon would be +3-4 and the G16 one +10)

I was thinking more 1v1 cos in mass PVP the most useful classes are the ones with the most debuffs, aoes stuns etc. And any bm be it g16 or r9rr can do much dmg by stunning and hfing and letting other classes do the dmg
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For G16 mainly support classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    G16 wep aps sin.

Yes it's viable. Ask Tsyren
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    G16 wep aps sin.

He lies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    He lies

You Troll.b:laugh
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited March 2014
    G16 wep aps sin.

Hueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Those were good days.

For mass PvP: Probably EA. They have the longest range, do decent damage with G16 (look at Walpurga) and if someone can play smart with range, they can't be killed by anything except other archers. Why? Well, see, can't hit an archer if you're not in range. And a squishy but good archer will always be able to move out of range.

For 1v1, I have two answers.

First: Probably assassin. Stunlocks will keep you alive while G16 will keep you alive for the gaps and you can deal excellent damage on people with similar gear, while you can be useful against stupidly powerful targets.
    APS is certainly an option out there as well. Back in my APS sin days I could kill JOSD R9R3 seekers with G16+6 and 3.33 base (albeit they were quite stupid) but add some refines to that and APS can do quite well with surprise killing.

Don't expect to tank any ganks though.

Second: Surprisingly, cleric. God Seal and the sleeps mean you can stunlock an opponent, no matter how good (and generally you can ignore Purify proc from R9R3). With the new skills, you can have somewhat decent dmg output. You can also be useful in mass PvP to a lesser extent.

On staying alive: Yeah, not possible to survive R9R3 arcanes except with stealth, which was one of the main reasons I started playing APS sin.

As for surviving melees, just get an expel/fortify genie. Ask Ladyblondeh (idr his name now) from Raging Tides.

I survived his R9R3 BM.
    For days.
    With expel and fortify.
    ....On a level 94 sin.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For mass PvP I'd say Venomancers too. If they play smart they can be annoying as heck, which is the main role of a Venomancer (R9rr just gives them and opportunity to do more than that).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Seeker_King - Harshlands
    Seeker_King - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tsyfall wrote: »
    APS is certainly an option out there as well. Back in my APS sin days I could kill JOSD R9R3 seekers with G16+6 and 3.33 base (albeit they were quite stupid) but add some refines to that and APS can do quite well with surprise killing.

I dont even have josd and aps sin cant kill me even with +12 r9rr dag, idk who was the seeker, but he doesnt know how to use his class.
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I dont even have josd and aps sin cant kill me even with +12 r9rr dag, idk who was the seeker, but he doesnt know how to use his class.

lol r9rr +12 cant kill you? Seems like he cant play his class b:surrender
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Pure magic mystic ;-)
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited May 2014
    When speaking between similar gear levels, all classes are quite equal as G16. It's the matter of how well they're played. Kitty used to be stronger than a squadful of noobs on her G16-chars, but noobs with T3+5 gears tend to be less sturdy than Kitty's non-rb 80s chars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Venomancers are good in G16, purge is the great equalizer. Mystics have high enough defenses that they can survive, although you may have trouble dealing enough damage to a r999 with G16.

Wouldn't think barb or BM would be competitive vs r999 in G16.