PK Video many 2 vs 2 fights Ulquiorraa__ and Mrs_Mav .

Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    -1 tasteless music
    -1 skipping footage in 2v1 with seeker
    -1 arrogance
    -1 only showing where you do well
    -1 triple spark subsea on a SoG'd seeker

Trash video is full trash, gg
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2014
    -1tasteless music~ ur opinion .
    -1 skipping footage in 2v1 with seeker = when the sin was dead ... and coming back sry my frined was so tired while making the video .
    -1 arrogance , we love being arrogant with those .
    -1 only showing where you do well ~ we didnt lose since 2 vs 2 since over a month pking daily .and none shows to fight us , we are hidding nothing .
    -1 triple spark subsea on a SoG'd seeker ~ didnt happen .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    -1 arrogance , we love being arrogant with those .

arrogant about what exactly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2014

LMAO just shows how good you are.. dont even know what ur doing... keep on facerolling ya keyboard hoping to get somthing done b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I think I'm beginning to understand why it's called Raging Tide server.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    " When server vs server comes." -Mav.

You will finally face some skilled players.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2014

1:38 - SoG is casted on seeker
    1:39 - Triple Sparked Sin
    1:43 - Subsea

It never happened indeed... you do know what that lil turtle icon on the seeker means, don't you? with the lil icon that states the sealed state he's in... anyway...
    1 triple spark subsea on a SoG'd seeker... didn't happened. skip the 1:38 then. there. your version of the facts is accurate now.
    b:surrender
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Raging Tides, I think you guys should consider producing a good PK video before everyone else changes your name to Derping Tides.

Anyone else noticed that sin woke the seeker with his bow auto-attack at one point? A cleric can get a lot done on a slept target, ijs...
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited March 2014

It never happened indeed... you do know what that lil turtle icon on the seeker means, don't you? with the lil icon that states the sealed state he's in... anyway...
    1 triple spark subsea on a SoG'd seeker... didn't happened. skip the 1:38 then. there. your version of the facts is accurate now.

Because u are someone skill less, u dont know why would someone 3 spark and subsea SoG'd seeker . just before the SoG is gone ( which is not too long about 15 sec ) .

3 spark and subsea are not Called Attack, they are wht u use to debuff ur opponent and be ready to do massive dmg . here explained to ur lame mind .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2014
    Because u are someone skill less, u dont know why would someone 3 spark and subsea SoG'd seeker . just before the SoG is gone ( which is not too long about 15 sec ) .

3 spark and subsea are not Called Attack, they are wht u use to debuff ur opponent and be ready to do massive dmg . here explained to ur lame mind .

My lame mind was trying to explaining why you said "3 spark on a sog'd seeker - never happened"... so you're saying that it did happened? so... you never said that it never happened? it did happened?
    You're a bit confused, aren't you? Or am I typing too fast for you? I can slow down my typing so you can actually understand it....
    Btw... for someone with 3 A cards, rest B cards in the deck, +10, no defense bonus from R9rr set, actually tanking you the whole night in group PK... I'm such skilless player indeed.
    And I'm the one with lame mind... don't spit to the air... it will land on you and *** your eye.
    b:bye

P.S. 3 spark must last for 1 min, no? -.-
    P.S. Everybody states that your skill lvl is under garbage ... and you dare to call other players skilless??? thats like **** telling vomit it stinks!!!
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    when i open the video and heard the music idk why i had to close it .........
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited March 2014

I think i saw a extreme poison right before the subsea...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
    edited March 2014
    My lame mind was trying to explaining why you said "3 spark on a sog'd seeker - never happened"... so you're saying that it did happened? so... you never said that it never happened? it did happened?
    You're a bit confused, aren't you? Or am I typing too fast for you? I can slow down my typing so you can actually understand it....
    Btw... for someone with 3 A cards, rest B cards in the deck, +10, no defense bonus from R9rr set, actually tanking you the whole night in group PK... I'm such skilless player indeed.
    And I'm the one with lame mind... don't spit to the air... it will land on you and *** your eye.
    b:bye

P.S. 3 spark must last for 1 min, no? -.-
    P.S. Everybody states that your skill lvl is under garbage ... and you dare to call other players skilless??? thats like **** telling vomit it stinks!!!

ok come fight me ( the not skilled sin) u get bm buff, and HP buff and we fight .. im self buffed .

if u win 1 of 3 fights Im not skilled Im fail and i suck at my class , and if u lose them all ;) u and all vicious and Baware will shut up 4ever , Deal ?
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • braidey
    braidey Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    is it bad i only like Ulquiorraa__ cause he is named after my favorite espada on bleach
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
    op b:dirty
    edited March 2014
    For all those noobs haters fighting me about SoG 3 spark .. if u watch it exactly the spark was after shadow jump to Livewire happened same sec as SoG .

Im sry for pretending things thtat i sparked too later after the Sog in middle of it,
    i didnt watcht that part carefuly.
    but that doesnt make me mistaken either , cause u can see clearly I spark same moment SoG casting , after it by 1 sec, Im not on vent with Mrs_Mav and im not planning every sec move with him . It just happened accidently after his SoG by max 1 sec . cause my cast was pressed Already .

U can plz stop being blind haters .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For all those noobs haters fighting me about SoG 3 spark .. if u watch it exactly the spark was after shadow jump to Livewire happened same sec as SoG .

Im sry for pretending things thtat i sparked too later after the Sog in middle of it,
    i didnt watcht that part carefuly.
    but that doesnt make me mistaken either , cause u can see clearly I spark same moment SoG casting , after it by 1 sec, Im not on vent with Mrs_Mav and im not planning every sec move with him . It just happened accidently after his SoG by max 1 sec . cause my cast was pressed Already .

U can plz stop being blind haters .

Celestial sparking has a three second discharge. If he casts SoG while you're sparking you should be able to take a look at your opponent's buff icons or see that he's having a spell cast on him, and be able to do something other than Subsea. You can't immediately Subsea Strike after a triple spark, you have to manually use a skill or pot to regain chi and THEN Subsea.

Even if it was a mistake, you still performed poorly. Any decent PvPer would have noticed his partner using that and been able to back off, cancel the skill, or just go to the other target. But hey, you're a sin who outgears his opponent's so.. wasting 5 sparks isn't really the issue with you that it would be with another class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2014
    So just to get things straight...
    INB4 I'M CHALLENGED TO A 1V1 against HANDICAPPED TOON:
    1st - 3 spark on a sogged toon, didn't happened.
    2nd - 3 spark subsea on a sogged toon, did happened but was for preparing the kill.
    3rd - it happened because you didn't saw the sog but you sparked at same time... no time to cancel even the subsea........

You have some sneaky skills right there son...
    you had 3 opportunities to kill me last PK night... you failed miserably.... yeah you outgear me by far... but those are the fights you want to pick.... nothing that can or will amaze anyone in RT.
    edited March 2014
    So just to get things straight...
    INB4 I'M CHALLENGED TO A 1V1 against HANDICAPPED TOON:
    1st - 3 spark on a sogged toon, didn't happened.
    2nd - 3 spark subsea on a sogged toon, did happened but was for preparing the kill.
    3rd - it happened because you didn't saw the sog but you sparked at same time... no time to cancel even the subsea........

You have some sneaky skills right there son...
    you had 3 opportunities to kill me last PK night... you failed miserably.... yeah you outgear me by far... but those are the fights you want to pick.... nothing that can or will amaze anyone in RT.

Mhm its how I'm , i run to concluding and answering before i check , too much self confidence and impatient xD

But lets see , There is no point in talking about someone 3 spark same moment as SoG discribing it a bad move while it happened at same time .Except trying to tease and hate .

I agree the subsea was mistake and i do misatakes sometime .

Im not perfect , and not top skilled. Doesn't even make anyone of RT oppnents in the position of Top skilled either.

and Last , about Azunai dont brag about surviving with an army of pkers in ur team around u , while im alone .and while u dont stop from moving all time avoiding chance that a sin can pop on u .
    Doesnt make u skilled as much as it doesnt make u not skilled either .

but if u want to prove me as a failer sin that bad ,u will have to gear up and meet me west .

Ur whts called OP vicious cleric i wont mention name , failed to win vs me in 1 vs 1 , while I'm as a sin wasn't allowed to use stealth for that fight . happened when we both had same gear .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .