Warsoul Weps

c44102
c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Crafting Nook
I was reading in the Database that they can get extra Att Levels some 50 and some 100 with other goodies how do we get the extra stats everyone i know that has a Warsoul Wep they have recasted it many times but have not got the extra stats added to it at all. How can we get the extra Stats ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    c44102 wrote: »
    I was reading in the Database that they can get extra Att Levels some 50 and some 100 with other goodies how do we get the extra stats everyone i know that has a Warsoul Wep they have recasted it many times but have not got the extra stats added to it at all. How can we get the extra Stats ?
    You dont. Read the Warsoul forges in game, the possible stats you can get are all there is to speak of. The pwdatabase is NOT an official PWE/PWI website, although useful. The reason that +100 atk add is even on pwdatabase, is because it was or is in "the coding" of what is possible, if it were a drop... Which it is not in the version we play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    edited March 2014
    You dont. Read the Warsoul forges in game, the possible stats you can get are all there is to speak of. The pwdatabase is NOT an official PWE/PWI website, although useful. The reason that +100 atk add is even on pwdatabase, is because it was or is in "the coding" of what is possible, if it were a drop... Which it is not in the version we play.

So theres no way to get it then why would they have it in the Datebase ?
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The highest attack level a recasted warsoul weapon can get is 65. Those extra little stats that are listed on the database are not possible to get. I think that's if they were a mob drop or something screwy like that, but no we can't get those.

Edit: ninja'd!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    edited March 2014
    personaly i would perfer a Admin to write me about this because that doesnt seem right to show us that one way can be so strong then it really isnt ... Kinda seems unfair to the people spending so much money. So can a Admin write me please about this
    edited March 2014
    A friend of mine HAS a recasted warsoul, several people have one, it is physically impossible to get those extra stats. This has been asked before on the forum a few times. :/

Edit: and like mentioned above, the pw database is not actually an official pwi site, so it's not always going to be 100% accurate, especially for our version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So theres no way to get it then why would they have it in the Datebase ?

Because the Database gets its data from the game files, which include non-implemented mobs and weps etc
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • c44102
    edited March 2014
    A friend of mine HAS a recasted warsoul, several people have one, it is physically impossible to get those extra stats. This has been asked before on the forum a few times. :/

if it was impossible it woudnt be listed in the datebase ( but this is the reason why i want only a admin to write me on this topic. for people like your friends so they can get the stats that they should be able to get )

Also states when Crafted
    You have chance get them after creating items or identifying 'Unknown' status.
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    *sighs*
    The pwdatabase is NOT an official PWE/PWI website, although useful. The reason that +100 atk add is even on pwdatabase, is because it was or is in "the coding" of what is possible, if it were a drop... Which it is not in the version we play.
    pw database is not actually an official pwi site, so it's not always going to be 100% accurate, especially for our version.

^ this is why

The pwdatabase takes its data directly from the game files, which include lots of stuff that is disabled or not implemented in the version we play. The number of files is so large, and there is ofc always the possibility that the disable/enable status may be changed, is the reason why the ''non-useful'' data is left included. Most of it is flagged in the database as not in game if it is not enabled.
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    if it was impossible it woudnt be listed in the datebase ( but this is the reason why i want only a admin to write me on this topic. for people like your friends so they can get the stats that they should be able to get )

Except that's not true for reasons listed above. PWDatabase is not only an unofficial site, but it also takes data directly from the game files. Regardless of whether or not it is actually obtainable. Just because it's listed there doesn't mean we can get it. Have you ever seen a whip ingame? No? How about GM Foxwing Stardust? That one's supposedly available from the PWI Boutique Agent even with the name it has. Still no? Maybe a Chaos Crosser then? We have all the materials it needs available in game and the NPC as well... except in our version of the game the NPC doesn't offer that recipe.

This issue with the Warsoul weapon is similar and you have to remember that at the end of the day PWDatabase is an unofficial site that can have anything it wanted on it if the owner desired.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ^ everything is answered there. even the questions asked afterwards f:worry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    edited March 2014
    Once again for you all that cant read only wanna put in your input i only want a Admin to write me. For you that are just players/people who have 0 say or anything to do with the game its self i can careless to hear from. Yes i understand files change But here is the HUGE BUT its on the Date Base so people BUY the weps by using real money based on the fact of the Data Base to be able to receave the stats listed on there.

So my post has been moved but can i get a Admin write me about this topic about this
    edited March 2014
    Once again for you all that cant read only wanna put in your input i only want a Admin to write me. For you that are just players/people who have 0 say or anything to do with the game its self i can careless to hear from. Yes i understand files change But here is the HUGE BUT its on the Date Base so people BUY the weps by using real money based on the fact of the Data Base to be able to receave the stats listed on there.

So my post has been moved but can i get a Admin write me about this topic about this

Well, what did you think was going to happen by posting said questing on a public forum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited March 2014

And what you refuse to understand...

1: PWDatabase is not an official PWI site. It is not pwdatabase.perfectworld.com. It is not pwdatabase.arcgames.com. It is merely pwdatabase.com. Literally EVERYTHING on the website is subject to change on the whim of the site owner and it has no need to match Perfect World Internation. At all.

2: PWDatabase is not just for PWI's version. Click my links in that post. NONE of that exists here... and yet it's in the database regardless.

3: PWDatabase is not a 100% accurate source of information. Anyone who was here around the time can recall things like PWDatabase having inaccurate refine values. Or not having monster drops that existed. Or using different values for things than we do here.

Last of all, if you intend to claim you only want a response from a GM, do not post a topic in the public for everyone to see. However, a GM will also not see a need to respond to this as they have much more important things to deal with and your question has been answered. Extensively. Multiple times.
  • c44102
    edited March 2014
    its the only way to get a hold of the admins to get a real answer so i am atleast trying because those weps costs a lot of money to get and it would be nice to be able to get the stuff based on what we see we was able to get from the data base. I understnd players wanna put there input in. But thats not the reason for this post im just trying to get a stright forward answer from a admin because they can actuly look into it and if we can get them tell us how. But it is listed in the date base where people look before spending tons of real money. If it was a cheap wep i woudnt care to ask but its not a cheap wep to get so i am asking about it. And would really like it is a Admin would write me back with a stirght forward answer. I am not trying to be mean in anyway to any of the people who took the time to write on my post but i am just after a admin post and this way i can also let my friends know who also went with getting a warsoul wep
  • opkossy
    edited March 2014
    You have the option of sending a PM if you're that concerned.

However, as I keep telling you, that site is not an official PWI site and, thus, cannot be expected to be a 100% accurate representation of what's available in game.
    Hello,

I'm looking for a mold called "Guardian of the Realm" but lot of people said it's not yet ingame. So, I sent a ticket and here the reply:
    Please refer to the following link for more information regarding this item: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/13037

[B][U]Please remember that as this information is posted on a fan-site, we cannot vouch for the accuracy of the information![/U][/B]

Thank you!

-----------------------------------
    Perfect World Customer Service
    http://support.perfectworld.com/

Ecatomb is in the exact same situation and guess what (from the person who directly runs it)
    I added new flying mount and armor on fansite b:victory
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/armor-rod.php

PWDatabase is not, and has never been, an official PWI website. It is not a definitive source of information and you cannot treat it as such. This is the simple fact that we have been explaining to you that you seem to constantly refuse to understand.
  • c44102
    edited March 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You have the option of sending a PM if you're that concerned.

However, as I keep telling you, that site is not an official PWI site and, thus, cannot be expected to be a 100% accurate representation of what's available in game.

Ecatomb is in the exact same situation and guess what (from the person who directly runs it)

PWDatabase is not, and has never been, an official PWI website. It is not a definitive source of information and you cannot treat it as such. This is the simple fact that we have been explaining to you that you seem to constantly refuse to understand.

Ty for taken the time to write me have a good day. Sorry the only reason i did not put in a ticket is because every time i have in the last 2 month it has been deleted on me so there has been no point in it. Its why i tryed on here its my only way i can get a responce about anything anymore the custermer serves with tickets are a joke it doesnt mater what i put in a ticket about it just get deleted
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sorry the only reason i did not put in a ticket is because every time i have in the last 2 month it has been deleted on me

Same here. No response on my ticket for almost 4 months and follow up questions just say "you already have a ticket open so this response will be deleted" even if its a separate issue.

As for the Warsoul wep question. First, the only admin we have that even peers into the forums seems to be Sparkie. The Mods might be considered employees but they're also just lay-players like the rest of us. Second, see the quote "You have chance get them after creating items or identifying 'Unknown' status." The only way you can get an unknown status on a warsoul weapon is as a drop and warsoul weapons don't drop. Further proof of this is if you look at the add-ons you have 6 add-ons with 16.67 chance (6 x 16.67% = 100% of the add ons) and the extra add-on you're looking for would be a 7th.