Suggestions of rewards for helpful people.

Options
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Chronicles
A positive thing that came out of the thread about the mods getting a gift was that 95% of people did agree that mods/helpful people on forum should get rewarded for their efforts.

So I would like us to discuss about ideas of rewards.

So here my list of suggestions:

-Fashion: any fashion set available in our version from the boutique, packs or events.

-Flyer: same as fashion, any flyer available in our version, it can be from the boutique, packs or events.

-Mount: same as the 2 previous, any mounts available in PWI.

-All-class pet: Any all-class available in PWI. (including the pandarick night)

-Venomancer's pet: Any pets that can be tame in game (including the dino), herc and nix, but NOT the monkey and harpy. For people that might think ''nix and herc is too much'', well there's flyers that worth 150m, while nix and herc worth less than that so I don't think it's too much.

-Skills book: one skill at the choice between the lvl 79 & 100 skill books , sage/demon skills, Morai and AEU. (the person need to have the requisite cultivation to learn the skill)

-Event gold card.

-Ceremonial weapon.

-A special forum avatar.

-A different color frame for their avatars on the forum. (other than red and green)

-A nice SS of their char as loading screen for an amount of time.

If anyone have other ideas feel free to share with.

b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
Post edited by Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Wouldn't mind ahving an epic forum avatar (seeing I can come up with an epic signature easily...)

But isn't the big question: What qualifies helpful people?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    edited March 2014
    Options

But isn't the big question: What qualifies helpful people?

I personally wanted that in an other thread and focus that one on ideas/suggestions about gifts/rewards.

And yes your signatures are epic so I'm sure you could make awesome avatar. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So here my list of suggestions:

-Fashion: any fashion set available in our version from the boutique, packs or events.

-Flyer: same as fashion, any flyer available in our version, it can be from the boutique, packs or events.

-Mount: same as the 2 previous, any mounts available in PWI.

-All-class pet: Any all-class available in PWI. (including the pandarick night)

-Event gold card.

This is nothing new. Everyone already gets rewards like these.
    -Venomancer's pet: Any pets that can be tame in game (including the dino), herc and nix, but NOT the monkey and harpy. For people that might think ''nix and herc is too much'', well there's flyers that worth 150m, while nix and herc worth less than that so I don't think it's too much.

-Skills book: one skill at the choice between the lvl 79 & 100 skill books , sage/demon skills, Morai and AEU. (the person need to have the requisite cultivation to learn the skill)

This is pretty much just another way to make yet another thing even easier to obtain in the game that people spend hours trying to earn, let more rage ensue, yippie.
    -A special forum avatar.

-A different color frame for their avatars on the forum. (other than red and green)

This seems reasonable for a forum reward.
    -A nice SS of their char as loading screen for an amount of time.

I don't know if that would work for a single player. All players pretty much share loading screens and I don't think they would want to go to that much trouble to figure it out if its even possible.

I don't even see why this is being made into such a big deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
    edited March 2014
    Options

I don't know if that would work for a single player. All players pretty much share loading screens and I don't think they would want to go to that much trouble to figure it out if its even possible.

You must be new. They made a contest a while ago (not sure 2 or 3 years ago) and the winner had for a few months his draw as one of the loading screen.

People even complained about it cause it was a Christmas draw and it was there till almost summer time. XD (not complained about having a player's draw as loading screen, but having a Christmas draw for like 6 months xD)

I think that idea was pretty cool actually, don't know why they never did it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    You must be new. They made a contest a while ago (not sure 2 or 3 years ago) and the winner had for a few months his draw as one of the loading screen.

People even complained about it cause it was a Christmas draw and it was there till almost summer time. XD (not complained about having a player's draw as loading screen, but having a Christmas draw for like 6 months xD)

I think that idea was pretty cool actually, don't know why they never did it again.

ROFL I am anything BUT new here!b:chuckle I remember that drawing, I hated it. But that was for a contest. The way you worded just made it sound like it would only be loaded to the said players screen only, my bad.

I swear a guy must have drawn that entry......a cartoony veno riding on a barb that looks smaller then the veno's chest.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ROFL I am anything BUT new here!b:chuckle I remember that drawing, I hated it. But that was for a contest. The way you worded just made it sound like it would only be loaded to the said players screen only, my bad.

Nah for everyone. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    A good reward would be a permanent ban, to end people`s misery playing this game (those that are addicts and can`t quit themselves apparently) b:chuckle
    edited March 2014
    Options
    A good reward would be a permanent ban, to end people`s misery playing this game (those that are addicts and can`t quit themselves apparently) b:chuckle

There's a lot of those indeed. xD

It's a too big gift to be give. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    There's a lot of those indeed. xD

It's a too big gift to be give. XD

Reward them with pictures of the outside world, and people enjoying themselves having picnics in the park etc... b:avoid
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I dont think they should be rewarded ingame gifts, unobtainable or not, the items are expensive and people are working hard to get them. It isnt a contest being active and helpful on the forum.
    However I like the idea of giving them forexample a special avatar, or maybe even the different colored frame. Forum stuff stay on forum.
    Just my opinion
    This is a test
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    1. max level neuma card set.
    2. full +12 jade/diety r9 3rd cast gear.
    3. nw recasted pack hat/cape.
    4. engraving of their choice on gears.

All of these are obtainable in game... so should be fair game. Just some of my ideas...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Casyre - Sanctuary
    Casyre - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

All of these are obtainable in game... so should be fair game. Just some of my ideas...

I feel people who help this community deserve S+ card set that isn't available to average players. Neuma Portal set is for friends and family of GM, not contributors. They deserve more recognition imo
    edited March 2014
    Options

You forgot the NW ''recast'' tomes...

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2014
    Options

You know nothing about that, crown of madness or nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I help people and I don't need some kind of compensation or gift for it. A kind thank you from the person I helped is enough for me.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I help people and I don't need some kind of compensation or gift for it. A kind thank you from the person I helped is enough for me.

^ this

I met my g/f by helping someone, without thought of reward. We have been together 3 years, and that's more of a reward than any pixel prize b:kissb:victoryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2014
    Options
    I met my b/f by helping someone, without thought of reward. We have been together 3 years, and that's more of a reward than any pixel prize b:kissb:victoryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2014
    Options
    LOL, copycat. Just to be clear, I am not talking about Bella, and she is not talking about me! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2014
    Options
    LOL, copycat. Just to be clear, I am not talking about Bella, and she is not talking about me! b:laugh

Yea we are not speaking about each other. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    do i get special something for helping fuel fire b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    do i get special something for helping fuel fire b:angry

People with obnoxiously giant signatures are automatically disqualified o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    People with obnoxiously giant signatures are automatically disqualified o,o
    this is madness!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I think this thread is useless. They already gave out the capes, and it doesn't affect the game. Most of the mods have done a great job anyway.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    If you have any serious issue with anything, then you need to PM me directly so I can help you. Starting threads like this with no proof, and only rumor, is going to create nothing but anger and flamebaiting in the community. We don't need that.

Once again, I'm going to close this thread and ask that my mods do the same when another one like this pops up again. If you have an issue and you feel it warrants a response, PM me. I love helping you guys out where I can, but there is no need for these types of threads.

Thank you.

Going to close this now. If you want to make another thread, that doesn't regard this topic, but something different entirely, then go ahead.