Forum Mod given items for in game

Options

Comments

• Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Great move from the pwi staff to turn the community against the moderators.

The point of moderating is to help players and makes the forum a better place to hang out. If pwi wants to make moderators happy and incite them to stay, start paying more attention to the game and the community, instead of giving away stuffs to compensate for things that went wrong. That's why fuzzy left. A happy and clean community always makes happy moderators.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I think would be cool if they rewarded you with some rare flayers that are not available in our version..but gear is out of the question.

Although some stated its not game breaking, its still advantage over majority of players, specially cause they are not obtainable in our version.

I don't trust this company due to stuff that I saw happened here over the years. So many "accidents" happened that never been properly compensated to players. Personally never believed that one day sale of +12 orbs that happened and was suddenly shut down "because of server instability" was accident, same as i don't believe that +10 orb glitch was accident, simply because how players been shut down, and their tickets was deleted.

When I saw that OP cards that was given to players and he even had *** to SS them and put on forum I almost flipped. Good I'm not playing on that server.

Person who doesn't believe there is corruption in this game is really blind (although I think there is not may who believe there isn't).

But sad thing is that we cant do anything about it. There is no one we can address to...simply no one cares. If they do, someone would for sure react on thousands of raging posts after orb glitch. Instead of that they insulted our intelligence by giving us 5 hypers.

Nothing new ...sharade continues....
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    trands wrote: »
    Jealousy

I'd say this word sums it up.

Usually when I'm mad at PWE it's because they're breaking some basic principles of being ethical. But I'm not mad about this in the slightest.... The way I see it, everyone who is hating on the mods getting a cape is just crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Most of the replies on this thread mirror what is running rampant in society today...the "entitlement" mentality and the "what are you going to do for me?"

As I said in an earlier response, the GMs gave the forum mods a gift for their help while we had no CM. It is none of my business that this transpired, nor is it anyone else's business.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    MODs can hate me for this post but w/e:

I think there are people on these forums that didn't volunteer/get accepted as a forum mod that do a hell of a lot more to help the community than the MODs right now.

SylenThunder
    Asterelle
    Desdi

Those three have contributed and helped the PWI community a sht tonne more than all the mod's put together (thought very carefully and no not an exaggeration).

The MODs lately are just delayed (weekend busy partying with the homies yo) damage control for the GMs/CMs, where your (paid) job involves closing down multiple thread on the same issue and keeping all the QQ contained in one thread which is ignored for about 20 pages till a GM can be bothered to reply. Also closing down threads which is just housekeeping/babysitting, I've personally wanted a thread closed and had to PM two MODs, and took several days to get it closed. Just stating facts not complaints here.

You are players like everyone else, and not the most knowledgeable or helpful either (no offence), the fact that this item is unobtainable and is the best piece of gear in its type (aps cape) is pretty lame that you even accepted it, let alone rolling around wearing it, not that I'm saying I want it, what has annoyed me is that you guys got recognition for your 'hard work' on the forums whereas the 3 mentioned above (I'm sure I'm missing some) got ** all recognition for their (imo) much bigger contribution, irrespective of who asked for it or not, who wants it or not, the GMs are as much to blame for gifting as you are for accepting and wearing it.

Don't ever bring up the excuse of we don't get anything for doing this again.

/rant
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'd say this word sums it up.

Usually when I'm mad at PWE it's because they're breaking some basic principles of being ethical. But I'm not mad about this in the slightest.... The way I see it, everyone who is hating on the mods getting a cape is just crazy.

No one is hating because they got a cape. People are reacting this way because they got unobtainable gear that happens to be the best cape in certain builds. And let's not forget the fact the mods were told to keep quiet about it. That last point hasn't been even been answered yet and seems to be completely ignored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    cryara wrote: »
    So what we have?
    We have MODs who were given free gears not obtainable in-game for their free services.
    They are still claiming themselves usual players who do events, tws, nws, etc.
    We lost any trust in GMs and PWI management a while ago. There is still no response from GMs on this matter btw.
    Now we don't have any trust in MODs as well. Honestly, that looks like being PWI *******.
    No more respect for you.
    Skai was making videos ppl were watching and learning. They felt motivated by those to get the same gears/skills to try it out themselves. Not anymore. Cause it is unobtainable.
    Now you MODs, were the reason of flaming, naming and shaming. And such reaction has all the rights to exist. You broke the community even more.
    It's dissappointing.
    Thanks for perfect job as usual.

1. It's a G14 cape. Like really? It has physical resistance, big whoop. Oh no, it gives them magic states! HALP D:! IT GIVES THEM CHANNEL AND INT?!?! OH wait, all the trophy mode capes have that. Some people are in here acting like it's an r10 or GM cape.

2. They have every right to and they ARE. The mods didn't know they were getting the cape. As has been said by Skai, it was sent out during maintenance.

3. Maybe because they don't work weekends?

4. No trust in mods? You're acting like a child who wants a toy another child got but they are unable to get it. Like seriously? 90% of this thread oozes envy and jealousy. Nothing more.

5. Skai made videos to showcase HOW TO's on NEW INSTANCES/SKILLS. HIS gear did not affect those videos in the slightest. They were a tutorial or a showcase of new abilities. All of which are able to be done even if you have no gear. Argument invalid.

6. "OH NO. THE MODS GOT A GIFT THEY DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE GETTING? HOW ****** DARE THEY! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Are you even for god damn real, kid? Like seriously? Blaming the MODS now for the community's downfall? I think you need to lock up your jealousy, and step out for a few forevers.

This thread is slowly turning into a flaming of the mods. wow.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The mods didn't know they were getting the cape. As has been said by Skai, it was sent out during maintenance.

They did knew since over a month that they would get it, they chose that cape just saying, GM didn't just randomly sent them the cape saying keep it secret, the mods knew they was going to get it since a while cause they did chose the ''gift''.

People just find about it now cause they just got the item, but that was plan a while ago and mods knew about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited March 2014
    Options
    They did knew since over a month that they would get it, they chose that cape just saying, GM didn't just randomly sent them the cape saying keep it secret, the mods knew they was going to get it since a while cause they did chose the ''gift''.

People just find about it now cause they just got the item, but that was plan a while ago and mods knew about it.

Gee, I wonder why the GMs said not to say anything about it. 90% of the responses on this thread are a good enough example as to why, and again, let me reiterate, its none...of...our...business...if...the...mods...got...a...gift...from...the...GMs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cryara
    cryara Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    1. It's a G14 cape. Like really? It has physical resistance, big whoop. Oh no, it gives them magic states! HALP D:! IT GIVES THEM CHANNEL AND INT?!?! OH wait, all the trophy mode capes have that. Some people are in here acting like it's an r10 or GM cape.

2. They have every right to and they ARE. The mods didn't know they were getting the cape. As has been said by Skai, it was sent out during maintenance.

3. Maybe because they don't work weekends?

4. No trust in mods? You're acting like a child who wants a toy another child got but they are unable to get it. Like seriously? 90% of this thread oozes envy and jealousy. Nothing more.

5. Skai made videos to showcase HOW TO's on NEW INSTANCES/SKILLS. HIS gear did not affect those videos in the slightest. They were a tutorial or a showcase of new abilities. All of which are able to be done even if you have no gear. Argument invalid.

6. "OH NO. THE MODS GOT A GIFT THEY DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE GETTING? HOW ****** DARE THEY! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Are you even for god damn real, kid? Like seriously? Blaming the MODS now for the community's downfall? I think you need to lock up your jealousy, and step out for a few forevers.

This thread is slowly turning into a flaming of the mods. wow.

1. Oh G14 really. Remember some people asking why to wish for Wings of Cloudcharger as end-game if it is for lvl 80. No comments.
    It's not about grade or anything. Give them Wings of Ascension - it will be less flame. It is UNOBTAINABLE. That's it.

2. About knowing it - Venus said they were dicussing it for month before getting. Please be attentive to every post before flaming.

3. I don't know what you are reacting at. Sorry.

4. Trust MODs? Yeah they were the only way to communicate some issues for a while. They were the ones to inform GMs, to ask for their kind reply. At least it felt that they were on our side. Not anymore.
    As any other person i shared my feelings. No need to direct your anger on me.

5. Gears DO matter on how you do the instances. Feell the difference before saying.

6. O_o that was overreacting.
    Yup I say that both sides are wrong and it was very evident what playerbase feelings will be. There is another unpleasant incident on hands. They (GMs and MODs) could avoid it - they didn't.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    He wasn't speaking about that, but about players (not mods) that receive free items from the GMs.

On that note, can I get a date from a mod on about when they got the capes?

I'm concerned because just as it looked as though PWI was cracking down and reviewing their policy on gifts, which a lot of people would tell you is a good thing, we have the news from this thread. If these gifts are recent, it's especially disheartening.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The rare cape bequeathed to Lord Modicus was forged in the fiery depths below Archosaur, by the evil General Manageria, using the greatest of skills, and rarest of elements known as Unobtainium.

The peons of the village shuddered in fear, their vile hatred growing of Lord Modicus with whom no knowledge of said cape had been uttered. It was a travesty and an injustice, and all villagers demanded fair and equal treatment of such epic and glorious protection from the dangerous beasts across the lands. They cried, they yelled. But deaf uncaring ears heard nothing. Alas, it was not meant to be, and the lowly peasants traded in wares and special packs in hoping for redemption to hold within their calloused and over-worked unfairly treated hands, the godly Crown of Madness, or farmed for even the lowliest of herbs in hopes of being granted a coin or two.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Actually no, it wasn't 100% a mod choice. We did give them the entire runthrough that it was not obtainable in the game currently, because of the reasons that were repeatedly stated in this thread thus far.

They discussed this for over a month before they came to a consensus.
    And last but not least, the items were demanded to be non game breaking. Even right off the bat, r9 was expressly prohibited, as an example.
    On that note, can I get a date from a mod on about when they got the capes?

I'm concerned because just as it looked as though PWI was cracking down and reviewing their policy on gifts, which a lot of people would tell you is a good thing, we have the news from this thread. If these gifts are recent, it's especially disheartening.

They got it last maintenance, but did knew before that cause the way the speak they got ask what they wanted and did discuss about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I would like to ask, since all of the responses seem to state that we're sidestepping the note of "we got something that nobody else can get/were told to "keep quiet about it" (which just isn't worded correctly, but whatever),

How much better would it have been for us to receive an "unattainable item" if it would have been publicly announced? Because to me it doesn't seem like it would have done that much (implying it would have, but people still would have said something about it) of a difference.

Just stating a question.

Asking questions but not answering them?
    Why would you ask for something specifically unobtainable?
    You should have known that this would eventually bit you in the ***? I'm not really sure how you all managed to overlook that.
    There were plenty more descreet and perhaps more useful items or rewards you could have asked for that no one would have cared about or noticed like event gold, charms, pots, hell you could have asked for bound items to make r9 pieces and no one would have been any the wiser..like...

Idk I genuinely thought you were smart people and yet you chose something so glaringly obviously unobtainable, what did you expect?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Reminds me of the archo fiasco event... people were upset then that people were able to put their gifts on other servers, making their char on a server unaffected by the rollback, have an advantage over others who didn't get it.

---

I think that if they were given something like 5,000 event GOLD (not silver), I think it would have been a lot more 'hidden' and therefore harder for the masses to find something out about it, and for "this" to inevitably happen. Someone is bound to get jealous somewhere when they feel others got a upper hand, no matter how slight of an upper hand, and that is regardless of the fact that it may be a small minority, or a large majority.

Either way

*Goes back to ignoring this thread* xD
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    They got it last maintenance, but did knew before that cause the way the speak they got ask what they wanted and did discuss about it.
    hm,, b:cute
    im guessing the mods got to choose a couple gears from pwdatabase or something,

then had the GMs look it over to filter some, hence it taking a month to receive.

when given a choice to keep 1 reward out of a bucket, its only natural youd try to pick out the best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    hm,, b:cute
    im guessing the mods got to choose a couple gears from pwdatabase or something,

then had the GMs look it over to filter some, hence it taking a month to receive.

when given a choice to keep 1 reward out of a bucket, its only natural youd try to pick out the best

I`d rather choose your seeker as a slave b:laugh, we would have so many nice aba runs. b:cute
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    No one is hating because they got a cape. People are reacting this way because they got unobtainable gear that happens to be the best cape in certain builds. And let's not forget the fact the mods were told to keep quiet about it. That last point hasn't been even been answered yet and seems to be completely ignored.

It still doesn't matter.... Obtainable or not.

I did look at that cape, I did look at it's stats and frankly I don't give 2 ****s about it. I mean, congratulations mods for being given a present, but is it something I should be flabergasted at and questioning PWE/Mods? ........ No........ Because there's a ton of other **** I'd rather have my head wrapped around -- Like my own toons, like staying fit, like keeping my phone on me at all times because I'm waiting for my recruiter to text me with a job.

Why the **** is this so important to you people?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    A question was asked, that question was answered by those involved, could someone please close this hate thread already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    It still doesn't matter.... Obtainable or not.

I did look at that cape, I did look at it's stats and frankly I don't give 2 ****s about it. I mean, congratulations mods for being given a present, but is it something I should be flabergasted at and questioning PWE/Mods? ........ No........ Because there's a ton of other **** I'd rather have my head wrapped around -- Like my own toons, like staying fit, like keeping my phone on me at all times because I'm waiting for my recruiter to text me with a job.

Why the **** is this so important to you people?

Except for the recruiter bit, my sentiments exactly especially the last line of the quote above.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SanChan - Heavens Tear
    SanChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Its not about the cape the most ppls are upseat about, its the way they treat us. If it would have been an official announcment NOONE would complain even the opposite would be the result. But no they tried to keep it a secret and try to fool us. As said earlier the lost all their credibility since they were told to keep it from us. How many other items did they get and had to keep quiet about? How many advantages for beeing a mod did they receive and noone knows about. The whole problem is the way they tried to fool us and thats why most ppl are upset about.

And to all that are flaming about the item who cares if its obtainable or not its no endgame cape and times of APS are nearly over. Be glad they didnt wish for ☆☆☆Crown of Madness even obtainable its far better then the cape. b:bye
  • Imho - Morai
    Imho - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This is mega bull**** ....Giving an unobtainable item ingame just because someone is a mod (aka peaceful forum warrior) is unacceptable ....

I think everybody wants or wanted that cape and tried to do all the trophy modes ...when we heard that it can't be obtained we said "fine ...maybe in the future " and now we see it ingame ? *** this. Don't we have enough bugs/issues/exploits/bots to deal with ??? Now we have to worry about corrupted GMs and "free" gifts?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Its not about the cape the most ppls are upseat about, its the way they treat us. If it would have been an official announcment NOONE would complain even the opposite would be the result.

Nah, a lot of people would still complain and if you look from their point of view, people that really wanted such a cape would still be mad regardless. On the other hand, I think the Mods deserved it so I don't think bad of them accepting or asking for this gift (to my understanding they were allowed to choose which gift they want).

It all roots down to the fact that GMs decided to do this and whether giving them such as gift is right or wrong is up to each individual. Some care, some don't. People want to vent their frustrations out so let them be, as long as they don't resort to personal attacks/insults. I will have to agree, however, that an announcement was more appropriate.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Those are two different things. The Orbs were meant to be distributed to ALL players, yet the people who never got the chance to get them were being punished for what a few idiots went and did (AND big shock the players that got more than 3 orbs were just banned for a few days but still got to keep their orbs just like the goonz glitchers). But hey you got your orbs so why should you give a **** about the people who didn't? But don't compare this situation to the orbs situation its completely different! #Rage #LOL The Mods were rewarded for their work, its fair, but theres a lot of other people that also deserve gifts for what they contribute to this community.

You are so wrong there on the orb issue...

The orbs were meant for Archosaur server's players ONLY because of their rollback (I've heard it was 9 days of rollback), but because of them sending their gifts to other servers )or selling those codes), people WHINED that they weren't getting any free stuff. So GM/CM/whoever they are that makes the decision, decided to make everyone happy by dishing out a BUGGY code that certain people ABUSED because they were little greedy kids. Just like you said.

Thus ending in the whole orb fiasco we all know about.

Now I realize that the orbs can be obtained by everyone while the cape can't, but the core issues are AAAAAAALL the same.

Here's a list in a non precisate order

- Some players get something nice because of this or that
    - Many other people whining and complaining that they want those free things too
    - Management handling the whole situation in the WORST POSSIBLE WAY
    - Community raging for this or that (be it either justified or plain old envy/jealousy).

Can you see the pattern?

That's why I consider this roughly the same as the orb fiasco and why I'm so happy to find out that I can't give a damn if someone got something (be it either obtainable or not) that I was not given.

But really, I am not trying to excuse what's going on. Management has a really bad score right now and the community has a right to distrust them and be rightfully pissed at them. They are handling situations in a horrible way, treating us like blind idiots and whatever.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Nah, a lot of people would still complain and if you look from their point of you, people that really wanted such a cape would still be mad regardless.

That cape isn't necessarily game breaking but in the hands of some it could be? Imagine a deity archer with that cape and an S card set. They'd cream on anything that got near equal because of how effective that cape would be to certain classes. Now it's in the game the potential is there... especially when crown of madness is so practically unobtainable too... are they going to be dishing those out next?

Where do i sign up to be a mod. I can be nice if im paid by in game items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Mods do deserve something for what they have to put up with, but wouldn't a cool unique looking flyer have been nice? Not gear. Giving free gear makes everyone cranky. Except the TW weapons but anyone can receive that if they get #1 in TW and it doesn't hurt.

That cape isn't gamebreaking but that's a really good cape for an aps build. And people have been asking for it. They got it, I guess. Just they have to watch someone else with it because there is no way for them to farm for it. b:surrender

Anyway, gratz mods on your gifts and I'm sorry that PWE's terrible decision making has put you in this position. I hope they reward you all with another gift that doesn't generate a lot of aggro from mobs. b:chuckle
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i don't mind at all if mods getting gifts since they been doing hard work in forum. dealing with many people in here must be really tiring. the only problem i have now is, several people in raging tide and maybe other server too getting free +10 orb after keep sending ticket. they get 3 +10 orb after maintenance. but some other like me still not getting yet.

I was asking my friends who got it, how they get. they said they send ticket and suddenly GM give a gift. i think 1 of my friend receive it 2 weeks ago. TBH i really wanna have also the gift since i didnt get any untill now. But when i send ticket, they keep closing it.
  • Tinkertank - Harshlands
    Tinkertank - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    What will happen next?

I tell you in a poem;

A glass....
    A ****.....
    and everything stays the way it is.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The mods only do forum related modding, so they should get forum related rewards. None of this in game nonsense. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The mods only do forum related modding, so they should get forum related rewards. None of this in game nonsense. b:cute

This.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.