Unbinding Dominance

blargcher5
blargcher5 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Crafting Nook
I know that it's proven in the past that upgrading a bound LUaD into a Dominance tome causes the Dominance to become unbound but does anyone know if that's still the case? As in, has that been patched recently to where the created Dominance tome is also bound after being forged?

Thanks
Post edited by blargcher5 on

Comments

• Clokey - Harshlands
    Clokey - Harshlands Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    dominance or no dominance, bound one time = bound forever, u can do whatever u want to do, recast, reforge or everything else and will be bound forever sorry if u was trying to unbound ur tome :)
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't recall it being changed. I'm fairly certain if you recast it, it will unbind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Same as before. No changes to that yet.
    dominance or no dominance, bound one time = bound forever, u can do whatever u want to do, recast, reforge or everything else and will be bound forever sorry if u was trying to unbound ur tome :)
    NW items are an exception to that rule for some reason.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I upgraded my cape Matchless Wings to Wings of Ascension (not the NW version). When I tried to enquip it I had a warning asking if I'm sure to enquip it, as it will make the item bound. Here is the thing though, the cape was already bound by look when hover the item yet it still stated it wasn't bound with a warning. I wish I actually had tested if I could trade it to someone before I enquipped it again.

For what Dominance goes then I believe it still will unbind. I don't ever had it myself though.
    This is a test
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Same as before. No changes to that yet.

NW items are an exception to that rule for some reason.

Wrong. It only applies to the tome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos