Undercurrent Hall (UCH) - Basic Guide

murilobenza22
murilobenza22 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
This is a VERY BASIC GUIDE for people who don't have a clue of what's going on inside UCH.

UCH can be accessed at LIGHT EMPEROR ALEXANDER (380,474) NPC in Primal World (Kirin Town). Only players that are TWICE REBORN can enter. Squad limit is 10 people and the instance allows fly.

REWARDS:

DRAGON BLOOD STONE: dropped by bosses / trading for PWI Undercurrent Coin at NPC

PWI UNDERCURRENT COIN: complete quests

DRAGON JADE STONE: trading for PWI Undercurrent Coin at NPC

PRIMAL BLOOD: complete quests / trading for PWI Undercurrent Coin at NPC

ARCANE SKY PILL: trading for PWI Undercurrent Coin at NPC

FAIRY BOX: dropped by bosses

SEALED FLYERS: dropped by bosses

Once inside UCH you will see 3 NPCS:

UNDERCURRENT GUARDIAN: Has the quests you need to complete in order to get the rewards. Also can trade you rewards for the PWI Undercurrent Coins you get.

TELEPORTER HUA: Teleports you to Charred Inferno (FIRE)

TELEPORTER LING: Teleports you to Split Dimension (WATER/WIND)

In order to complete the quests you need to beat bosses on both places, one place at a time. Talk to Undercurrent Guardian and take the quest FIGHTING WIND AND FIRE to choose which instance you wanna challenge first. (Choose FIRE if you wanna glitch the instance to a faster run, will explain further on). Once done that just walk to the NPC and he will teleport you to the place you picked.

CHARRED INFERNO: The easy part

Once inside fly to the INFERNO LORD PHYREX floating on the center of the island, you will notice 8 INFERNO FLAMES revolving around him. You can only damage Boss once you've killed at least 4 of those mobs (they will keep spawning after dead), if 5 or more mobs are alive the Boss won't receive much damage. In this stage Boss has a wind AOE attack that's not too bad and sometimes he seals someone inside a CAGE, the cage can be attacked to release the person but the cage itself does no damage.

After Dead PHYREX will land and 6 of the same INFERNO FLAMES will appear above each of the 6 lava pools located on the west and east of the island throwing meteors on each pool. Your goal here is to kill the mobs and also protect the UNDERCURRENT WIZARDS inside all 6 lava pools. To protect the wizards wait till the meteor is a little above the NPC and kill the ORB OF WATER that's right in front of every lava pool. By doing it so a tower of water will rise from the lava pool and the meteor will be destroyed. Keep doing that until someone kills the mobs above. If any of the NPC's take too much meteors and die the quest will fail and restart after 10 seconds.

Once all INFERNO FLAMES are dead, head to the south of the island where you will see a cluster of mobs. Your goal here is to stop the small ones before they can harm the NPCs that appeared after the meteor phase. Kill the small bugs fast and don't let them reach the NPC's during 3 waves.

After 3 waves you will get a message that says something about the EAST ARRAY IS READY, GO ACTIVATE IT and the REAL LORD INFERNO PHYREX will appear in the middle of the island to be killed for good. OK so 'till now everyone just rush to him and start beating him 'till he is dead, and that takes quite a long time even with a good squad. But after a little experiment I think I know what this EAST ARRAY thing means. I didn't have a chance to try it because my squads never listen to me, so if anyone knows how to do it, feel free to reply.

If after the bug phase you go to the east you will see a bigger rock with a CROSS SHAPED PLATFORM on top of it. The cross has 4 ROUND SPOTS SHOOTING LIGHT UP and one spot without light. Standing on the spots shooting light will make them LIGHT UP I think 4 players must be on the light spots AT THE SAME TIME and one on the one without light and maybe something will appear to dig and the boss will get weaker. And since on the west part of the island there's also the same array setup I think once done with the east you can do the same on west and leave the boss even weaker.
(((REAL LORD INFERNO PHYREX)))

HIGH HP

CASTS A HEALING ON HIMSELF (PURGEABLE)

BEAM AOE THAT HITS EVERYONE INSIDE THE LIGHT RANGE

SOMETIMES HE FREEZES SOMEONE

Once done with that head over to the NPC on the west and talk to him to be teleported back to UCH. Turn and get all the quests you see on UNDERCURRENT GUARDIAN and walk over to the the other NPC to get teleported to the next instance.

SPLIT DIMENSION: The kick in the nuts part

This area is composed by two opposite floating islands where you can find 2 big dragons monuments with MIRRORS, some smaller floating islands alongside with TOWERS and a bunch of clouds with HIDDEN DRAGONS inside. Right after you get in you will get a message that says the WIND HALOS ARE UP and glowing circles will appear on the sky. If you fly inside a circle you will get 1 WIND POINT. (There's a quest that shows you how many wind point you have)

Your goal here is to hit the mobs inside the clouds until they transform into EXPOSED DRAGONS aggro them and bring them to a TOWER, dig in the CENTER so the tower can suck up the dragon and kill it. You need 60 DRAGONS so the best tatic here is to set BB on a single tower and bring the EXPOSED DRAGONS in the range, gather a bunch and only dig the tower when you get a lot of them. ALSO: To be able to dig a tower you need at least 10 WIND POINTS that will be consumed after you dig, so someone must keep flying inside the halos to stack a bunch.

After 30 EXPOSED DRAGONS sucked by a tower you will get a message saing a DRAGON HAS APPEARED IN THE EAST. It's a flying version of the last boss that hits in AOE. Kill it. After 40 dragons get sucked his twin will appear on the west. Kill it too. Once you sucked up all 60 dragons a message will tell you the protectors appeared inside the MIRRORS.

Now head over to the big islands with the dragons statues. On both you will see the MIRROR. If you get close enough to it will teleport you to one of the rooms where the twin bosses rest, each mirror corresponds to a room and the rooms are identical.

Now your squad needs to split in two, some to the WATER BOSS, some to the WIND BOSS. Inside the rooms you will find the Boss in the middle, if you engage it will start to AOE and get a buff that avoid damage (JUST LIKE SINS HAVE) and after a short while a mob will appear on Both rooms, killing the mob drops an item to cancel the Boss buff. The trick here is that the bug inside the WATER ROOM drops the item to kill the WIND BOSS and the bug inside the WIND ROOM drops the item to kill the WATER BOSS. So stack some of both items before anything else.

To finish the instance PROPERLY get everyone together in one of the rooms, start hitting boss and use the corresponding item to CANCEL HIS BUFF, use only one item and make sure you only use it when the buff is up. Once one dragon dead leave the room, head back to the NPC where you entered, talk to him get back inside UCH, turn in and take another quest. Now you get back inside and repeat the process with the other dragon. After both Bosses dead a CHEST will appear on BOTH rooms with rewards.

TIP: If you enter a MIRROR from behind instead of the usual way, you will get teleported to the entrance of the opposite mirror. So you don't have to keep flying around.

THE GLITCH: Because nothing is ever perfect in the Perfect World

Since the quest you get after CHARRED INFERNO only requires you to kill one of the dragons some people came up with a faster way to finish this part. After killing the first dragon head back to UCH and turn in your quest then pick the other one. Kick everyone from squad and bring an alt inside to hold the instance open. Resquad your party and get inside UCH, choose FIRE again and complete the CHARRED INFERNO phase.

Now for the SPLIT DIMENSION you just kick everyone again and get inside the alt squad, the instance will be as you left, but better: BOTH DRAGONS WILL APPEAR AGAIN, so you can finish a lot more faster.
THE END
Post edited by murilobenza22 on

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You don't need to put the alt inside, actually. You just need to pass the instance to the alt, and even outside it will hold it.

And the part you call glitch: why do you call it like that?
  • Mysticboob - Sanctuary
    Mysticboob - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There a few errors in here like the mini bosses spawning at 20 and 40, not 30. There are also a few other comprehensive guides in another sub forum.
    youtube.com/TheMysticBoob
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    UCH is stupid,rewards blow its just another version of HDD.I did one that's all I can stand,was boring,i just stayed to see the end.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    UCH is stupid,rewards blow its just another version of HDD.I did one that's all I can stand,was boring,i just stayed to see the end.

I hear this from everyone that doesn't understand a thing on how the instance works and is too lazy to actually make an effort to learn it. Faceroll-bh's all the way.

The guide is a pain to read with the massive font, as well as some errors.

For the keeping instance open it is not a glitch, it is a mechanic that is available to every instance. Calling it a glitch is misinterpreting what a "glitch"
    actually means.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Yes rewards suck, its not like you can get a few extra % skill damage or 1% crit forever just by doing it once. That really sucks. I rather do bh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2014

The guide is a pain to read with the massive font, as well as some errors.
    actually means.

Very painful.....
    This is a test