[Maintenance Discussion]-2-26-14 COMPLETE

Comments

• Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    Ari__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I like Arc

Most importantly though,
    It does not have to be open and even when it is, it causes no lag or other issues to my PC despite what all they nay sayers (Who have not even tried it) are saying.

I appreciate the fact that it is weeding stupid people out of our community so that I will not have to deal with them anymore. People who bash on something while refusing to try it out are not people I want in my community anyway.

Have a nice day folks

well said. its funny how ppl bash the arc and havent even tried it yet and are so set in thier ways on the old pwi page they cant or wont adapt.
    Im Naughty & Sweet wanna come play?
    LexieAnnya (101 BM)~~~~90% retired
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
    oOElectaOo (101 Veno)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sweets_Candy (101 Cleric)
    Aris_Kitty (Awakened Barb)
    Kidaagakashh (73 and growing Archer)
    Andrammada (73 and growing Wizzy)
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Will you?
    Commemorating 1 year of chatting on the forums!

SweetieBot, yes I will.
  • Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2014
    So... NOW we get Wedding Packs?
    What happend? Did they realize how much money they could have earnend and didnt?

Anyhow.. YAY! And thanks!

That + the AH / Fash thing and no more Santa Spam.. Epic!b:laugh

oh??? i didnt see anything on wedding packs finally on sale... looks like maybe my hubby an i can marry our other toons also <3 woot
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2014

SweetieBot, yes I will.
    OK, you do that!
    Commemorating one full year of trolling on these forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Reading that the AH Fashion problem will be fixed has made this such a great day for me. I've been going nuts wanting to buy things but cannot because I can't find it and if I do it's just too expensive.
    *dances*
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    oh??? i didnt see anything on wedding packs finally on sale... looks like maybe my hubby an i can marry our other toons also <3 woot

Sorry was a lil off Topic, read it at the News, its where it says these Fashions are on sale,
    shows some Fashions and Wedding Packs.
    Time to get the tiny toons married
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    SweetieBot, remove 50 points from Zytreta - Harshlands
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014

Yeah. It's on the Arc site: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/3035203-glorious-mirth-and-medal-of-glory_

Scroll down to the bottom where it mentions 50% off fashions and pigments and has bride/groom packs in the fashion for... some... reason.... Who knows, really? b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    SweetieBot, remove 50 points from Zytreta - Harshlands
    You can't remove more than 2 points per request.
    Fabuleux - Lost City removes 2 points from Zytreta - Harshlands!
    Zytreta - Harshlands is now in 8th place for February 2014 with -2 points (-2 points overall).
    Fabuleux - Lost City can still remove another 3 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.

Commemorating my first anniversary of helping in the PWI forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2014
    Sorry was a lil off Topic, read it at the News, its where it says these Fashions are on sale,
    shows some Fashions and Wedding Packs.
    Time to get the tiny toons married

i should pay more attention to the news HAHAHA
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Yeah. It's on the Arc site: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/3035203-glorious-mirth-and-medal-of-glory_

Scroll down to the bottom where it mentions 50% off fashions and pigments and has bride/groom packs in the fashion for... some... reason.... Who knows, really? b:laugh

Well, there IS fashion in those packs after all >.>
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014

Once I saw marriage packs mentioned I had to do a double take oh gosh b:surrender
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014

In fairness, they did put it in a kinda stupid place... and didn't even bother to highlight more than the packs and MoG in the article name so anyone skimming by news name would have missed it entirely. Dx
  • Mysticboob - Sanctuary
    Mysticboob - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014

This week's maintenance question:

What feature would you like to see in Arc, that currently doesn't exist?

Voice chat.
    youtube.com/TheMysticBoob
  • DaBeastWitIn - Raging Tide
    DaBeastWitIn - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    great job fixing gramatical errors that no body cares about. But actually fixing glitches and broken quests that effect game play those dont have priority. I have some marbles if u morons need som e extra cause you clearly have lost them . Try priortizing things that are important to the game and the players not just the damn coins going in ur pockets and you prolly would make more money. Brain ****-ppl spend more on things they enjoy and that are not broken. Cant wait for the next game update that doesnt work either ur success rate is appalling. Your team cant even get a basic maint done on time. please next time you forcve a patch or new quests down our throat try making sure it works. But i might as well ber writing in gibberish because its been made damn clear the company could give a damn as long as players are pumping money into it.
  • Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2014
    In fairness, they did put it in a kinda stupid place... and didn't even bother to highlight more than the packs and MoG in the article name so anyone skimming by news name would have missed it entirely. Dx

definatly in a stupid place and small fonted and blends in with the other random **** they have on sale... lovebird is sexy i love that dress, but its no where near in comparison to the packs

THANKFULLY a wonderful guildmate sold my hubby the packs at a great price even without sale. I love Wolfs_Cry best guild ever <3... but maybe now i can also marry his sin to my cleric also <3

hubby an i met on pwi, and married irl almost a year ago, so marrying ingame was coming full circle <3
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    SweetieBot, tell me which server will have to be rollbacked after today's maintenance
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Voice chat.

In the overly section (Shift+Tab) while running the game through Arc, there is a little icon that says "Chat (Coming Soon)". Maybe we'll get that soon b:surrender. It'd be nice to chat without having to run a separate program like RaidCall or Vent.

PS: Anyone else just get a weird permissions error page b:shocked?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    SweetieBot, tell me which server will have to be rollbacked after today's maintenance
    Which 3 names?
    Celebrating one year of trolling on these forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    great job fixing gramatical errors that no body cares about. But actually fixing glitches and broken quests that effect game play those dont have priority. I have some marbles if u morons need som e extra cause you clearly have lost them . Try priortizing things that are important to the game and the players not just the damn coins going in ur pockets and you prolly would make more money. Brain ****-ppl spend more on things they enjoy and that are not broken. Cant wait for the next game update that doesnt work either ur success rate is appalling. Your team cant even get a basic maint done on time. please next time you forcve a patch or new quests down our throat try making sure it works. But i might as well ber writing in gibberish because its been made damn clear the company could give a damn as long as players are pumping money into it.

What do you mean "may as well be writing in gibberish?" That was hard to read.

Here's a few things you should know;

-Grammatical and Localisation Errors may be fixed by PWE themselves.
    -Game glitches, bugs, etc, must be fixed by Wanmei.

We are waiting on China and in case you're yet to notice, we have never been a priority for Wanmei when it comes to bugs and glitches that don't break the game.
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Voice chat.

Ohh I like this one a lot. Cut out the need for all those "Other" things we have to try to talk with. Make it a one chat type for all PWE games. Nice one. b:victory b:cute
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    *snip rant*

PWI doesn't do code. PWCN does. The only fixes the people at PWI can make are localization changes... aka "grammatical errors no one cares about". For things like quests, glitches, bugs, and so on they have to wait for the developers in China to send them a patch because even if the folks here could alter the game's code they aren't allowed to do so.

... and the folks in China care more about their version of things than ours, so any changes we want play second fiddle to whatever they feel is important at the time.
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for deleting my posts. Still stands though.. 8th out of 100 people is great.

You're uhm...8th out of 8th. There's no top 100 there.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Ohh I like this one a lot. Cut out the need for all those "Other" things we have to try to talk with. Make it a one chat type for all PWE games. Nice one. b:victory b:cute

Judging that a chat feature is coming soon to the Arc program, I'd go ahead and assume it's across all PWE titles. At least I hope it is :O. Imagine the trolling you can do when someone from say, Rusty Hearts, is asking for help and you're explaining the SOT dungeon to them c:
  • twinnytiwntwinn
    twinnytiwntwinn Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    SweetieBot please post server status b:victory
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    SweetieBot please post server status
    I am confused! I cannot answer that!
    Marking the occasion of one full year of trolling on these forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Seriously, why do I keep getting a permissions error in here b:shocked. Everytime I go to hit Reply I get "You do not have permission to post on this board" type thing.
  • BeastlyBri - Heavens Tear
    BeastlyBri - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Seems to me that a certain troll is up past their bedtime again.
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Seriously, why do I keep getting a permissions error in here b:shocked. Everytime I go to hit Reply I get "You do not have permission to post on this board" type thing.

Mod doing her job while you try to respond to something getting removed. b:cute
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Mod doing her job while you try to respond to something getting removed. b:cute

Ninja'd 3x in 5 minutes by Kossy b:sad