Free Blessings

12345679»

Comments

• LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    As many of you know, the Blessing's page was taken down abruptly last night during our transition to the new Arc games website layout. We would like to let you know that we are deeply sorry for not giving out a proper warning, and would like to make it up to you. Below you will find a link to our new blog, which gives out redemption codes for blessings. The code system is using Arc, so you will need to download Arc to redeem them. This was the only alternative we had, and as much as I realized a lot of your feeling's towards it, it was either this or nothing for the time being.

Again, I am deeply sorry and hope this at least helps a bit.

As a side note, do be warned that these codes can be redeemed multiple times and will not expire for quite awhile. That said, try not to spam your character with the codes, as you can cause serious issues with your mailbox and your character.

Here you go: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/3034763-free-blessings-for-everyone_

Now that blessings are just redeemable from the arc and its not like PWI or ARC gets any free advertising on people's facebook pages....

Can you atleast make the blessings last 1 month?
    Or even be permanent???
    b:surrender
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Patrimpas - Dreamweaver
    Patrimpas - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Everything works perfectly. Where you able to find the problem, can not understand.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Now that blessings are just redeemable from the arc and its not like PWI or ARC gets any free advertising on people's facebook pages....

Can you atleast make the blessings last 1 month?
    Or even be permanent???
    b:surrender

That would require PWE to actually make a new item, or change an existing one. Although I agree with the idea entirely, I am sure it will never happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bertex
    bertex Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can't get Dreamchaser Pack and Jone' Blessing. So, there's my character:

Character name: Elveens
    Server:Morai
  • kobrualet
    kobrualet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm tired of trying again and again to get Free Blessing...
    I created for support a ticket, but they told me do a re-install ARC, why? I don't know.. I suppose the problem in ARC, because ARC is connected with PWI database server and there is something wrong between new accounts, PWI and ARC.

I'm waiting for 6 day from creation account on PWI and nothing happened yet.

Character name: Nevsky
    Server: Morai
  • Cute_Foxyx - Lost City
    Cute_Foxyx - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Character name: Cute_Foxyx
    Server: Lost City