When the ppl pretend to be pro but they r fails

Options
yhennffy1986
yhennffy1986 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Chronicles
this happen when people that love to talk alot ***** in WC pretend to be pro, but when u caught them outside safe zone or doing quest, the reality take them for surprise and they say omg i'm fail (in their mind of course).... but however they r pro talking in WC. then after u kill this person, the explotion in WC's and spams start...

-snip-

.... its just a game, don't try to take this game like a real life... omg b:laugh b:victory b:bye
Post edited by yhennffy1986 on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    maybe should post that on the appropriate language forum.

half the pple cant read that ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    PWI doesn't have a Spanish language forum.

A bigger problem is that all the names were left in the screen shots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    As a non-spanish person:

screenshot of Shift Warriors Vs. Capslock Warriors.

Still it's useless to post such immature content on the forums for more attention, I have no idea what is being said but posting it on forums makes you as fail as you claim them to be.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I know spanish (I am from South America), and i can tell you that those people on the screenshot don't know how to write

As a Spanish-speaking person I can tell you that my eyes just hurt to see that thing b:cry and im not pro at writing or anything..

Also im almost sure that Mods will remove those links for the names on them.

• /fk - Harshlands52
    /fk - Harshlands52 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    What is that ****? b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Nobody gives a ****.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This thread is literally nothing but naming and shaming.

Which is not allowed.

Guess what that means! f:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.