qq over qq over the qq

13»

Comments

• Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    porphy wrote: »
    PWE always ruins all the fun. Sin now is a 3 buttons class. b:lipcurl

now you understand what i have been saying.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    now you understand what i have been saying.

Sleep, debuff, random elemental attack. 3 button combo for clerics, that i see used, all the damn time.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sleep, debuff, random elemental attack. 3 button combo for clerics, that i see used, all the damn time.

despite the fact its 1 CC 1 debuff and 1 mag damage skill

the casting+channelling time its longer than any of said sins skills

the sin wont get slept either debuffed

while the cleric will fail to land debuffs on the sin, the sin will dish out 240 atk lvl zerkcrits

1 more aspect i didnt notice and to be taken in consideration is that life hunter hits 2 times but the base phys damage is not splitted on the 2 hits

it is ****ing 2 hits at full base phys damage this is **** op, they basically gave sins double damage since you can spam this skill
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
    edited March 2014

while the cleric will fail to land debuffs on the sin, the sin will dish out 240 atk lvl zerkcrits

1 more aspect i didnt notice and to be taken in consideration is that life hunter hits 2 times but the base phys damage is not splitted on the 2 hits

it is ****ing 2 hits at full base phys damage this is **** op, they basically gave sins double damage since you can spam this skill

It not double damage because you lost 2 skills to get 1, which does about the same damage, over the same cast interval. Have you even checked these skills out? Or considered the trade offs? Tell me how many sins on your server actually even have life hunter, because I bet I have more than enough fingers to count them, compare to every wizzie in existance being able to dish out a spark combo.

And you can land debuffs on a sin, you are just too busy QQing to try. And last time i checked a sin sleep wasnt able to last for 40 secs...
    edited March 2014

It not double damage because you lost 2 skills to get 1, which does about the same damage, over the same cast interval. Have you even checked these skills out? Or considered the trade offs? Tell me how many sins on your server actually even have life hunter, because I bet I have more than enough fingers to count them, compare to every wizzie in existance being able to dish out a spark combo.

And you can land debuffs on a sin, you are just too busy QQing to try. And last time i checked a sin sleep wasnt able to last for 40 secs...

Noobs still crying about sins, when there are so many things in place to give the class hell...GG
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Noobs still crying about sins, when there are so many things in place to give the class hell...GG

...Name the things sins struggle to deal with. Because aside from a lack of AoEs, they have PvP dominance for the most part. Except perhaps against Barbs. Dem tanks son.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ...Name the things sins struggle to deal with. Because aside from a lack of AoEs, they have PvP dominance for the most part. Except perhaps against Barbs. Dem tanks son.

Decent seeker should stand too, imo.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    porphy wrote: »
    Decent seeker should stand too, imo.

possibly but seeker so vulnerable to cc, that unless the seeker use has a sever player skill advantage over the sin it'll never happen.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2014

so now losing 2 skills to get 1, justifies the fact that sins have a spammable skill that in 1.4 second does double damage? (makes no sense XD you are clutching at straws)

not to mention the brokeness of a 3spark elimination

lets make our bid 320% base magical damage but we lose bt or ms.... and you see what i mean
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited March 2014
    so now losing 2 skills to get 1, justifies the fact that sins have a spammable skill that in 1.4 second does double damage? (makes no sense XD you are clutching at straws)

not to mention the brokeness of a 3spark elimination

lets make our bid 320% base magical damage but we lose bt or ms.... and you see what i mean

Actually it does the same damage as the skills we lost, in the same amount of time. So much for your theory.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Actually it does the same damage as the skills we lost, in the same amount of time. So much for your theory.

no pre-new horizons sin skills was hitting me for 13k per hit on full buffs...

not even my undinespark was hitting that hard on anything pre-new horizons...

at endgame ofc...

this is just broken
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why cant someone just close this. This is not constructive at all. It is just QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Why cant someone just close this. This is not constructive at all. It is just QQ.

you would QQ the same if any other class would have a 3x base phys\mag damage skill
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    you would QQ the same if any other class would have a 3x base phys\mag damage skill

I think demon frost splash should be 850% base damage over 5 ticks, instead of weapon damage.

That would be much appreciated for us weak underpowered archers b:thanks
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    since is QQ trhead gonan add venos much op whit their purge and super speed :C

and seekers much OP whit their dem zerk crits b:sad
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    since is QQ trhead gonan add venos much op whit their purge and super speed :C

and seekers much OP whit their dem zerk crits b:sad

venos have the only aoe version of the new paralyze skill,

but thats legit since venos do not have 40 to 60k hps and other veno debuffs got nerfed
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited April 2014
    venos have the only aoe version of the new paralyze skill,

but thats legit since venos do not have 40 to 60k hps and other veno debuffs got nerfed

Actually all the demon veno's i know prefer the new worm skill, because it always reduces defense rather than a 20% chance to hit 0 def.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Actually all the demon veno's i know prefer the new worm skill, because it always reduces defense rather than a 20% chance to hit 0 def.

weird

i would not trade 20% chance to zero target phys res
    for a 25% chance to reduce by like few %s

even if primal debuff procs with def passives you ll have a weak debuff, if you proc demon irowood it will always be flat zero
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited April 2014
    weird

i would not trade 20% chance to zero target phys res
    for a 25% chance to reduce by like few %s

even if primal debuff procs with def passives you ll have a weak debuff, if you proc demon irowood it will always be flat zero

It still has a chance to make them hit 0 def, but now it will alway reduce their def by some. It's much better imo, because the uptime of your debuffs is better.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It still has a chance to make them hit 0 def, but now it will alway reduce their def by some. It's much better imo, because the uptime of your debuffs is better.

Not true. Only the demon version can reduce pdef to 0. Primal version can reduce 40% or 180% and with primal passives even the 180% is meh.

Every demon veno I know on Dreamweaver is keeping their old version.
    Demon Ironwood Scarab
    Range 27.0 meters
    Mana 175.0
    Channel 1.5 seconds
    Cast 0.8 seconds
    Cooldown 8.0 seconds

Throw a splinted bug at the enemy, dealing Wood damage
    equal to base magic damage, 300% of weapon damage, and 2770.0.
    Costs 25 Chi.

Demon version only has a 20% chance of success,
    but will instead reduce Physical Defense to 0

ΩRedstone Venomworm
    Range ?? Meters
    Mana ??
    Channel 1.5 seconds
    Cast 0.8 seconds
    Cooldown 8.0 seconds

Fling a venomous sandworm at the target, dealing base
    magic damage plus 300% of weapon damage plus3578 as
    Wood damage. The worm burrows into the target for10
    seconds, lowering its Physical Defense by 40% and
    dealing 600% of weapon damage plus 6427 as Fire damage. Appears to last ~9 seconds.
    Costs 25 Chi.

Demon version has a 25% chance to reduce Physical Defense by 180%.
    Note: The debuff icons are the same for both 40% and 180%.

DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    b:shutup to add some math to this (comparing the high proc only)

Old demon ironwood = chance for flat 0 p.def

new demon ironwood = chance 180% of p.def value

now, a full buffed toon will have 100% flat + 56% passive + 60% from cleric buff +60-90% from bell +up to 20% from nw apoth if lvl 105. that end up has max of 326% of p.def... new demon ironwood will bring that to 146% of gear value. and even then, not sure its counting str and vit p.def value in that 180%...

old demon ironwood> new demon ironwood
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited April 2014
    Not true. Only the demon version can reduce pdef to 0. Primal version can reduce 40% or 180% and with primal passives even the 180% is meh.

Every demon veno I know on Dreamweaver is keeping their old version.

*facepalm* I'm thinking i miss heard some people.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Can't you just purge someone anyway and then use it..?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited April 2014

that require more time to do, force yourself in melee range, which is bad vs some class, and the spirit of defence apoth can just cancel it for a bit.
    in a sense, yes your idea can work but id say its no as practical as old demon ironwood because veno are more magic dd class then physical, they wont use physical skills unless demon ironwood proc because their magic will do more damage
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    k now seekers who dsnt hate those sexy ladyes whitbig swords shooting zerk crits whit magic atacks! b:sad
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014

you cant purge passive skills unfortunately :(
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    you cant purge passive skills unfortunately :(

180% more than enough to bring a purged opponent down to 0.
    that require more time to do, force yourself in melee range, which is bad vs some class, and the spirit of defence apoth can just cancel it for a bit.
    in a sense, yes your idea can work but id say its no as practical as old demon ironwood because veno are more magic dd class then physical, they wont use physical skills unless demon ironwood proc because their magic will do more damage

I don't know about that. I've yet to see a decent veno that doesn't purge in solo or group fights as soon as possible. They'll even go immune to get in there.

Although Ironwood does have much less cd than Purge...i don't see it making that much difference in practice. At 20% to break how many tries would it take when the opponent could have been purged already?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    180% more than enough to bring a purged opponent down to 0.

no its not,

i tested my undine spark debuff with a 155 dexterity genie (197% fire res debuff)

on an endgame archer with 21k fire resistance (around 80% damage reduction)

that debuff lowered his fire res down to 6k (around 60% damage reduction)

trust me 180% its not enough
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524