new dreamchaser code arc only

2»

Comments

• XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Installed ARC - Got dreamchaser code ( MUST have for rebirth toons )

Check in game that i recieved it - Yes I got it WHOOP WHOOP

Uninstalled ARC

Using elementclient

Easy......

b:victory

This ^

b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Installed ARC - Got dreamchaser code ( MUST have for rebirth toons )
    Check in game that i recieved it - Yes I got it WHOOP WHOOP
    Uninstalled ARC
    Using elementclient
    Easy......
    b:victory

way to dangerous to install this "not mailicious software" on your actual pc!
    i suggest following instead:

-find old laptop
    -install unix
    -install virtual machine
    -install arc on virtual machine
    -connect via free starbucks wifi to internet
    -get dreamchaser pack
    -burn laptop
    -take a hot shower to get rid of that dirty feel

b:chuckle
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    way to dangerous to install this "not mailicious software" on your actual pc!
    i suggest following instead:

-find old laptop
    -install unix
    -install virtual machine
    -install arc on virtual machine
    -connect via free starbucks wifi to internet
    -get dreamchaser pack
    -burn laptop
    -take a hot shower to get rid of that dirty feel

b:chuckle

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thecombatlog - Dreamweaver
    Thecombatlog - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well I should be fair with atleast 1 forum on the internet forum. But as a person who already sold his soul to Valve. I really don't mind an other program running in the background. But he, I'm also one of the few that likes to have his MMO's render even offscreen (d_rendernofocus FTW)
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If Arc becomes compulsory it may be as popular as Microsofts new start screen whose current sales reflect the users response to being told what they need and the user not given the option to not install it.

I can understand that PWE may want this, especially now they are extending their business model to include consoles, and this could provide the common interface to connect and control both console and PC games, but I gave up using consoles years ago (just got sick of having to upgrade to a brand new machine every few years and the terrible graphics limits of RISC processors ) plus I rarely use social networking software or any other form of game boosting/management software and I never use any other software such as Steam or Valve and will not in the future.

This may seem strange to some but when I run a game I want my PC to only run the game I have other PCs sitting beside me for running things such as another client, Skype or even Vent and thats their job alone. (One even has a driveway cam lol)

I am not saying PWE should not use ARC nor am I saying its a bad thing for every one ok.

But for people like me please keep it non compulsory.

One other thing, was someone having a bad day when they choose to provide some rewards only to ARC users?
    This is terrible discrimination against someone just for their personal beliefs, and sounds like someone got their nickers in a knot when told not everyone wanted it. lol.
    Not very mature attitude in my eyes.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle