25k token price woot

Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
So i noticed the other day someone got the idea to finally break the pwi economy. looked to me like 1 person had 5 catshop buying tokens for 17k and selling for 25k, now that is a good start but what we need to do is increase these number. we need 20-25 people to each make 2 catshop buying tokens for 17k, and selling for 30K+ once we have the main supply of tokens we then hold onto them and set price really high around 100k. anyone tries to under cut us we just get rid of them, won't say how but i'm sure we could come up with a wayb:chuckle. I would love to see this plan implemented on all servers, atleast one person on DW had the right idea, now we need more people like that person!
Post edited by Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Tokens have been at 30k on RT for a while now.
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No, just no.
    Come back tokens at 11k!! QQ b:sad
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So i noticed the other day someone got the idea to finally break the pwi economy. looked to me like 1 person had 5 catshop buying tokens for 17k and selling for 25k, now that is a good start but what we need to do is increase these number. we need 20-25 people to each make 2 catshop buying tokens for 17k, and selling for 30K+ once we have the main supply of tokens we then hold onto them and set price really high around 100k. anyone tries to under cut us we just get rid of them, won't say how but i'm sure we could come up with a wayb:chuckle. I would love to see this plan implemented on all servers, atleast one person on DW had the right idea, now we need more people like that person!

this is just plan stupid yall going end up whit a bunch load of tokenswhitout sale if you guys interesed on become broke go ahead b:cute
  • Countessia - Dreamweaver
    Countessia - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    +1 Hunkary. The simple fact of the matter is without decent pack sales and with gold prices escalating every year, it is just expected inflation. It is a bit harder to track what is actually on sale now that it doesn't show on the front of boutique, also. One theory is people take advantage of that to keep prices at off sale range and perhaps general population is unaware of sales. *shrug* Packs are a terrible investment anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The reward of patience is patience b:heart
    Thanks to Chibiusa for the pretty siggy b:cute
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    we need to destroy the economy, tokens is a good way to break it, people wont be able to afford to do anything if token prices hit 100k, it would be epic LOL
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Stop trolling.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.