That moment when....

ChevaIier - Harshlands
ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
....You eat your own words.

Love how there was no QQ last season when Infamous and Dark were working together. Now, because of some

bad decisions from Mani

which are gonna lead to dark not having guild funds, and leading Mayhem or Crimson to win TW season (Probably Crimson cause Mayhem lets them take free lands from them) every other post on these forums is about how strong we are. Kevyy, we already know we wont win the season and we really dont care, we've won everything we could, and tbh the stacks never bothered us. Would much rather take out dark cuz you guys QQ more than Crimson!! lol

So much for rather taking out Dark than Crimson after pulling a no-show and defending them.

"And i didn't claim if we take down Dark with us we still win . It's just a funny situation cos Infamous can decide who wins TW season . And now Crimson is a pretty princess ....jelly?"

So much for choosing who wins TW season.

"Once again, we do not care if we win the season. There's no point to us winning it again. We already have the wep and the panda. This is why we offered to help Dark win the season."

So much for not caring about the TW season.

"Infamous has a core group of players that play very well together. 1 vs 1, they are better"

So much for Dark QQ'ing harder than Infa after losing that 1v1 today.
Curses wrote: »
maybe crimson jr should teach dark some leet strats cuz dark was hella bad

'Nuff said.
Kevvy wrote: »
I guess you were auto cultivating at west too when yuyi took a dump on you as well. Get carried more

Because that was funny.

Just stating facts based on what couple Infa members have said. No embellishment intended.

Source: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1663071

#OccupyAFKCursesFunds

So what happens now....you guys gonna go back to some other game and pretend to quit?
Post edited by ChevaIier - Harshlands on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We finally had the numbers to match Infa 1 for 1 basically. Infa might have forgotten how to fight without superior numbers. I'm sure they'll work on that for next week.

Now we just need to work on equaling their gears and things should be just peachy. f:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh well now, so darks beating infamous now? I really can't say I'm surprised.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Tbh i dont think anyones that surprised (Anyone in the current tw loop at least), Every war we've had has gotten progressively longer and better on our part. Well hopefully they keep showing us cause they're fun wars 3:
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014

They 3 hour defended us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Bebes - Harshlands
    Bebes - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    WOW! Wouldn't put it past Dark to come stroke an ego or two after that war..its what they do best, post some QQ/excuse/bs/ or w/e you call it after very war (win or lose). It was a fun war though. For what its worth ,I actually think you guys did well and fought hard

bebes...idk if my in-game name will show...bebes
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    closed for flamebait.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.