PW Is Old!

Options
danilco
danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
When the D.Orb event happened I took it as a chance to look for a new game. I found that there are way better games out there then PW. PW had a good run but It's getting old. The players that are left are just die hards.
My new game is awesome compared to PWI can't tell you what its called :P but PWI is garbage and now that I play my new game I wonder why the hell did I stay on PW for so long after all the corruption.
Oh if your thinking about trolling me or calling me names feel free because I wont be reading anything you say!
My last post... NEVER i will come back to talk about how bad PW is at least once a month mhhh maybe twice. b:pleased
Post edited by danilco on

Comments

• Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    danilco wrote: »
    When the D.Orb event happened I took it as a chance to look for a new game. I found that there are way better games out there then PW. PW had a good run but It's getting old. The players that are left are just die hards.
    My new game is awesome compared to PWI can't tell you what its called :P but PWI is garbage and now that I play my new game I wonder why the hell did I stay on PW for so long after all the corruption.
    Oh if your thinking about trolling me or calling me names feel free because I wont be reading anything you say!
    My last post... NEVER i will come back to talk about how bad PW is at least once a month mhhh maybe twice. b:pleased

So you made this thread just to tell us this? No one cares lel.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Your kind of QQ is old too, attention ho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    PW's first beta (in China) was in 2004... Of course this game is old.

But honestly, with all of the new shiny mmos that are out there now, they're really just the same old mmo + better graphics + real-time action.
    I'd kill for a mmo that finally retires quest grinding + rush to max level.

Even that one mmo coming out in April is... surprisingly more of the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This thread will probably be closed anyway so....

I played Neverwinter when it opened - super duper brand spanking new MMO - got to max level in 2 weeks and quit - most boring game I ever played.

Played G..W..2 for quite a while - super duper new everything - and now I'm back to PWI because its more interesting.

Here's some Old School Philosophy for you - New isn't always Better
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Some of us like it exactly for how it is, myself included. It is good you found something you like more, "whatever floats your boat", but this was really unnecessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    May as well say nothing in response b:chuckle

Now let's see if my troll is about and stalking the forums for any response they see from me that they can jump onto it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Fail thread is fail.

+1 and inb4mod b:bye
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If you intend to come back to simply troll poorly, go away and stay away.

It'll be the same as what will happen to you in the end but will save you embarrassment and save the rest of us time wasted reading posts that are only there to troll.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.