GM giving players free items

Quikshot - Harshlands
Quikshot - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
so by this time everyone already knows about the gm giving a player full portal set of S cards and crown of madness helmets on harshlands. wondering if you guys are going to do something about this because this is ridiculous.

Comments

• Quikshot - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    so by this time everyone already knows about the gm giving a player full portal set of S cards and crown of madness helmets on harshlands. wondering if you guys are going to do something about this because this is ridiculous.

Your ticket system has been broken or i would've sent in one a long time ago.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Sorry for anyone who had to read this (and the response he gave to HIS OWN POST), Quikshot is the village idiot on our server b:surrender.

Go back to HL forums pls, you're making us look bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    GG, quoting yourself so op.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Quikshot - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Sorry for anyone who had to read this (and the response he gave to HIS OWN POST), Quikshot is the village idiot on our server b:surrender.

Go back to HL forums pls, you're making us look bad.

Here comes the guildies here to defend him
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    This thread is too stupid for words.

Go home, OP. You're drunk.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.