Veno evolve instance

jrmlove4ever
jrmlove4ever Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Venomancer
the veno intance totally ****ing sucks.. have to b pk mode and no matter how hard i try i still only get 18 damn stars... another damn instance that r9 channeling out the *** ppl only succeed in.. pwi needs to make it **** easier then it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it fkn sucks
Post edited by jrmlove4ever on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You don't need r9 or high channeling. You do need impeccable timing, especially for the first 2-3 waves, and a pet that can kill the foxes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1604641

Here's a link to a helpful guide. Hopefully it helps.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You can activate the instance without PK mode using this method.

You don't need R9 for the instance. You can get channeling from cheap ornaments like OHT rings if you feel you really need some but the instance is heavily based on timing and choosing the right debuffs and guard modes. Guides can be found on this forum or you can search for videos on youtube.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    the veno intance totally ****ing sucks.. have to b pk mode and no matter how hard i try i still only get 18 damn stars... another damn instance that r9 channeling out the *** ppl only succeed in.. pwi needs to make it **** easier then it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it fkn sucks

What did you expect, another no skill, no brainer instance like FC? Channeling has nothing to do with it either.

Guess this is a good example of what happens when people power level Venos and don't have a clue b:chuckle
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yea, I want some more instances that I can complete by being afk...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My veno that i stopped playing a long time ago, and only picked up again when Lyceaum was introduced, only has TT90 Light Armor [yes, Light Armor] and the TT99 Magic Sword. Not a single lick of -channeling on this char, yet I can still 100% it.

You just need time and patience to learn the mechanics of Lyceaum.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was going to do a poll thread on this very subject but figured who cares.

Unfortunately you also need a situation with no lag. A tiny bit of lag means you'll miss that third wave which then means you're screwed for all the rest. I've done this a bunch of times and totally gave up and go afk.

I 100% agree with the OP - Lycaem sucks.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    I like the instance :( it's pretty challenging.
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    it must be the chinese logic to develope pk events for pve servers or don't modify it for pve.
    but what sucks at most is to get a decent mode and inherit stats.
    no, it is not enough to have 30 several moods, which would make it hard enough to get your favorite mood. no, it must be also 3 versions of each moods.
    after spending 100's of chienkungs and got only sht, i lost the interest on this idiotic system.
    i don't want wait 10 years to get a decent mood + inherit for my pet.

mood/inherit **** = pet ****
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    All the PWCN servers are PvP. It's just PWI that has PvE servers.
    The instance was designed with their servers in mind, naturally.

I agree that they should increase the FSS reward from the instance. Using chienkun for the pets is pretty silly though, it just takes time to gather the FSS.

The 30 moods is not necessarily a bad thing, it allows people to customize their pets the way they want though it's true some of the moods are not very good.

I got pretty decent inherit and mood rolls for my pets, they are not the best, but they are nice and that certainly didn't take me 10 years.

I doubt there's a way to fix the instance for PvE servers so instead, they should increase the FSS reward.
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I like lycaeum. I got the right mood on my glaciar on first try. Forgot the name, but has bloodthirst and threaten. They were low on level, so I decided to seek out the same mood with better levels and...

At second try I got the same mood with both skills maxed out! Now it's very hard for me to steal agro from my pet and most of the bosses in game... well, with bloodthirst I barely have to heal it.

The only problem I have with this daily is that you have to be in pk mode if you want to do it (and not go afk after activating it)
  • miscarcando
    edited January 2014
    i know that pwcn has only pvp server, but they develope also for pwi. in this case they need to think about this reason, specially when pwi wants a lot of cash from us players. it's not a good argumentation in my opinion.

maybe it is pretty silly to use chienkungs for that, or not buying a cs pet instead, but what is not silly in that game as soon u need/use/buy cash shop items? also it is pretty silly of the high amount of fss u need for 1 try. i have not the patience to wait forever for a good roll, therefore i deceided to use this stones for many weeks. the changing from an other class to venomancer is the reason why i am still play this game. i like to play and upgrade non cs pets as good as possible, otherwise i would be afk forever in pwi. i have more fun with my pets than with the most other things this game has. the short story from my side why i used chienkung stones a while.

btw, congrats to all who got a real good roll with the first trys b:pleased

i don't think i will ever see full star mood savage for my dinob:cry

b:bye
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    I don't know anyone who has a full star mood on their pets actually. I don't even have a hollow star mood on mine (though I do know others who do) but that doesn't stop my pets from performing well.

PWCN/Wanmei has a history of showing neglect to our version of PW seen in how long it took them to send us a fix for the goon glitch and generally how long it takes for us to receive patches with fixes.
    However it's also true that I don't know how Wanmei works exactly so I could be wrong on some parts but in general we often receive half the features they release in PWCN, sometimes being glitched, broken or faulty. Wanmei is also sending their content to other versions of PW as far as I know so PWI wouldn't be the only one.

Wanmei does not develop things with PWI in mind. The one exception being the first and last ever content update where we receive exclusive content that's not available in PWCN (our G16 Nirvana and our version of R9rr). Otherwise, everything else is mostly developed with PWCN in mind. Various requests from players such as same-sex marriage never went through because PWCN doesn't (want to) develop things exclusively for other PWs.

Consequently, it's highly unlikely we'll get a proper fix for the Lycaeum at this point (they never fixed Cube room 1 PK for PvE servers for example). Whether that's because they are unable or unwilling or it's not a priority for them, I don't know.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't know anyone who has a full star mood on their pets actually. I don't even have a hollow star mood on mine (though I do know others who do) but that doesn't stop my pets from performing well.

My memory may be a tad hazy, but I do recall getting a full star mood on my nix once. Unfortunately it was awful and so I decided to not keep it. The mood was one that gave my nix +300% accuracy [max level] and a second skill I don't recall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Aww that's some bad good luck :(
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My memory may be a tad hazy, but I do recall getting a full star mood on my nix once. Unfortunately it was awful and so I decided to not keep it. The mood was one that gave my nix +300% accuracy [max level] and a second skill I don't recall.

Firefist, maybe?

Yeah that mood with +accuracy has always looked bad to me....

Veno instance, eum... I don't really agree that the soulstars should be increase 'because of PvE servers' (or anything 'because of PvE servers')...... but I do think they should be increased just in general (free 9 stars quest back please) because the instance is extremeily unforgiving and missing one thing and dooming your whole run is a very falling feeling when you know 'oh.... now I can only get 18 stars today which isn't even enough to reroll mood for nix once'. (that's 20, I think)
    Like I don't think you can even re-enter the instance if you mess up in the beginning to try again. (or get stars if you dc)

I'm really not fond of the instance myself, especially because sage summer sprint is one of two skills I have yet to sage (other is Nova) so I feel at a disadvantage compared to the veno properties the instance was meant for ie sage/demon base running speed.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Ah I meant increase more FSS in general, sorry if it came across as just for PvE servers. I think it's pretty sad ever since they removed the second NPC.
  • miscarcando
    edited January 2014
    you are right here Desdi, i dont think too this will ever change. but it is a bit sad, a lot things could be better in that game, not only venomancer related things i mean. but we have a lot threads about that topics don't need this here too, lol.

until yet i evoled 3 pets, the rest of the fss i invested only in rerollings. i saw a few full star moods but not that what i wanted.

my night prowler got full star mood acute (not bad at all)
    67/70 - 13/20 - 17/20 - 42/50 - 18/50
    claw, reflect, strong, protect

dino - hollow star mood sly (make him very tanky but savage would make him unique)
    63/70 - 16/20 - 9/20 - 41/50 - 25/50
    claw - strong, protect, bless

sawfly evolved but no fss left to do a lot there lol

too bad is also that the most moods are reduced on monsters. since pwi tends more and more in the direction of pvp and op items and again op items i don't know why they did this. the pve part of pwi is now 2. rank anyway so no reason to reduce here a lot of moods in my opinion.

i use my pets for all situations pve as well as pvp. i dont do pk!
    i know i am crazy i could have 1,5 monkeys instead of chienkungs, but how i wrote, i like my pets reallyb:chuckle
  • SunshineFoxy - Heavens Tear
    SunshineFoxy - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Has anytone niticed the glitch when u attack npc in lycum unable to attack when there's another button for u to click yes just to ignore that msg really sucks now!!! As well as cant call pet by air especially when u need to kill mobs by air... f:fumef:fumef:fumehttps://secureaccess.wa.gov/doh/renewonline/Activities/RenewLicense.aspx
  • zzd123
    zzd123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Is this instance even more broken now?

I can't start it even if I am in PK mode.

There is no other way to get Feral Souls, right?

So, once again a system created in game that is useless because it is broken.

Is coding a game really that hard? Valve, Riot, Blizzard, so many gaming companies seem to know how to do it. Maybe you could hire decent help?

Whatever, time to quit playing (again) and find a game way more fun than this busted, tired old broken game.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zzd123 wrote: »
    Is this instance even more broken now?

I can't start it even if I am in PK mode.

There is no other way to get Feral Souls, right?

So, once again a system created in game that is useless because it is broken.

Is coding a game really that hard? Valve, Riot, Blizzard, so many gaming companies seem to know how to do it. Maybe you could hire decent help?

Whatever, time to quit playing (again) and find a game way more fun than this busted, tired old broken game.
    This looks like a NECRO!

zzd123 replied to a message that was 11 months 8 days 2 hours 13 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

This discussion has been closed.