Do the kill build recs change with the new stuff?

neverenoughsleep
neverenoughsleep Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Seeker
Hi,

I'm new to the game and gaming/MMOs in general. I'm starting with a seeker and was looking at the building and skill acquisition recommendations. Are these still pretty much applicable or is there an update to include/account for new skills and stats?

If possible, could you post or link to info on what you think is the best build and skill build?

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I can't post a new thread yet.

Thanks.
Post edited by neverenoughsleep on

Comments

• Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well, you want to max everything in the end, but if money is hard to come by for you (or spirit, sometimes) then you want to max the important skills first. I posted my own suggestion for what should be leveled first here. Don't necro that thread, though.

As for sage or demon, a choice you will run into at level 89, a lot of seekers prefer sage over demon, but I'm not going to tell you which one to choose. You could have a look at the seeker skills here and make your choice based on preference, not what other people tell you.

For the build it is once again preference based. I personally think pure strength (7 strength, 3 dexterity every 2 levels) is the best build for endgame gear. Although I personally have a bit of base vit myself. You need at least 5 strength and 3 dexterity every 2 levels to wear endgame gear, which leaves you with 2 points to use as you want. There's also the option of adding into dexterity for more crit and accuracy, but I don't recommend that if you're new to this. If you can't afford to shard and refine decently you could add a bit into vit.
  • Korahko - Dreamweaver
    Korahko - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Almost all the build guides for each class on the forums are still great, but the Seeker builds especially are still fine because they're a relatively new class. Not many things have changed, and nothing enough to warrant a new build.

Knightblaydes PvE seeker guide is still excellent and can be followed completely to great result. Basically any information you could really need is in there, so i won't waste time repeating stuff which you can find explained better in his thread :)