Making of Love: up and down

Welsh_hobo - Heavens Tear
Welsh_hobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Crafting Nook
Anyone with outstanding intelligence able to tell me what tomes and how many of each i will need to make to be able to make love: up and down Tome (from level 1 tomes to level 6) as for the amount of mystical tome frag and pages doesn't really matter to me :).

Help on this is really appreciated, my brains hurting from trying to figure it out :(
Post edited by Welsh_hobo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    That tome is only obtainable via Scroll of Tome.

The highest level tomes that can currently be crafted are level 6 tomes such as Pan Gu, Creator.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    unless something changed this past year i didnt play, you still cannot make tomes higher than lv6 from scratch.

at best you could make a Pan Gu, Creator tome if all you want is the -int but if you want the upgrade to the Emperor tome only choice is to get an SoT

Love: Up and Down, click on this and look below on the crafting section, the 3 tomes that would have been listed had we been able to upgrade are right there but notice theres no crafting NPC for them.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There is also this calculator, found on the community tools page in the wiki.

It only goes up to the 6th tier of tomes, but pwdatabase can tell you exactly which triplet of those 6th tier tomes you'll need.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Foxyz - Raging Tide
    Foxyz - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    the only way to guet scroll of tome is from packs? or there is another way?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This looks like a NECRO!

Foxyz - Raging Tide replied to a message that was 2 months 12 days 8 hours 27 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014

Packs or buy it from another player. You can also make a Pangu tome by farming delta and using tokens for pages but be warned that Pangu cannot get be used for the nation wars upgrades. Gonna close this for necro now.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.