Reincarnation FAQ

12345679»

Comments

• ctstew
    ctstew Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sorry, Your explanation of how to use the Ancient Tome was very bad. There was so much that you did not say in the explanation, like talking about the character's history like everyone knows what that is, just is not helpful. My point is that alot of the info you gave would only be understood if you already knew what it was and how to do it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ctstew wrote: »
    Sorry, Your explanation of how to use the Ancient Tome was very bad. There was so much that you did not say in the explanation, like talking about the character's history like everyone knows what that is, just is not helpful. My point is that alot of the info you gave would only be understood if you already knew what it was and how to do it.

I'm not getting how you're not understanding DarkSkies's explanation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Backstub - Heavens Tear
    Backstub - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Because I am tired of answering these questions.

Q1. Where do I go to reincarnate?

A1. Follow the purple quest that says to go to General Summer. It will lead you to the Master of Cycles NPC. There you will receive the item and means to reincarnate.

Q2. What are the stat point bonuses for each level?

A2.

100 = 20
    101 = 25
    102 = 32
    103 = 42
    104 = 56
    105 = 76

Q3. Will I be able to wear my gear?

A3. Yes provided that you have the stat points statted or gained through other gear to wear it. Capes/necks/belts/rings/tome and r8/r8r armor will be available at level 1.

Q4. Will I keep all of my sage/demon skills and morai skills?

A4. Yes.

Q5. What are the requirements for first reincarnation?

A5. Level 100 and 89 culti completed.

Q6. If I reincarnate at level 100/101/102/103/104, will I permanently lose out on the extra stat points?

A6. No.

Q7. How do I get them then?

A7. When you hit level 100 again, you will be able to dump all of your new exp into your old character via the Ancient Tome and thus retroactively level that character to 105. The Ancient Tome records your current progress towards whichever level you were when you reincarnated.

Extended answer for people that really don't understand the above for whatever reason:

An.al detail explanation for the people that still. do. not. get. it.:

Q8. How do I access the Ancient Tome?

A8. Go to your character info screen (hit C) and click the Ancient Tome tab at the bottom.

Q9. What exp items work?

A9.

Level 1- Fantasy Fruit, Celestial Tiger/Nien/New Years event packs, Trophy mode books with the exception of SoT/Aba (these scale off of level so you are much better off waiting until you are almost 100 again to use them), Profundity Scrolls

Level 10- Scarlet Fruit

Level 20- Merit Badges

Level 70- Brainpower Orbs obtained after this expansion went live (these scale off of level now so you're better off using when near 100)

Level 80- Orders of Blessing

Level 95- Experience Jades from Morai orders, Drunk Lotus Pills from EU

As a note, Brainpower Orbs and Orbs of Cultivation from BHes prior to the update do not work after reincarnation. Elemental Essences from Morai CS cannot be used until 100.

Q10. Do quests reset?

A10. Apparently not.

Q11. Will culti reset at all?

A11. No.

Q12. When can I use my veno pets again?

A13. Around level 60-65 for level 100 pets.

Q13. How many times can I reincarnate?

A13. This is currently capped at 2 times.

Q14. What about the second reincarnation?

A14. You need to reach Arcane Sky VI to get the page to craft the item to second reincarnate. In order to do that, you must do the quests and dailies in the Primal World and obtain Vitae to level your Boundary to Arcane Sky VI. Current progress can be viewed in the character info screen under your character portrait once the proper requisites have been fulfilled.

You will also receive extra stat points again depending on your level when you do the second reincarnation. Example: If you reincarnated the first time at level 105 and then reincarnate again at level 101, you will receive 101 extra stat points (76+25) at level 1 on your second reincarnation.

Aster has posted a video guide here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1657431

Q15. How do I obtain Vitae?

Q15. Do the dailies and quests in the Primal World and do BH2 after you hit 100. The first and second set of guild base trials also have a chance of giving vitae.

Alternatively, you can CS it, but you are limited to 800 extra vitae a day assuming you do the level 80 daily and BH2 as well.

Q16. What are the vitae dailies in the Primal World?

A16.

1. Assault on Sky Owl - 50+ - 250 vitae - Started at Resistance Force Spy at 348, 469
    2. Defending Green - 80+ - 350 vitae - Started at Green Wood Heart Guardian at 324, 543
    3. Raccoon Alliance - 100+ - 250 vitae - Started at Raccoon Bamboo Chief at 375, 506
    4. Rescue Raccoon - 100+ - 250 vitae - Started at Raccoon Guard at 363, 559
    5. Provision Convoy - 50+ - 100 vitae - Started at the Provision Convoy NPC in Story Mode. Will randomly appear after someone finishes the Assault on Sky Owl quest. Make sure to turn in before it disappears in Kirin Town.
    6. Liu Soo's Plea - 100+ and Mirage Sky I - 250 vitae - Started at Queen Liu Soo at 336, 567
    7. Heroic Warsong - 100+ and Mirage Sky I - 250 vitae - Started at Melancholy Soldier at 383, 625
    8. Strangeness in the Snow - 1+ and Mirage Sky X - 400 vitae - Started at Explorer at 442, 557

Q17. Is the second rebirth yellow quest chain broken?

A17. This has since been fixed. Enjoy.

Q18. How do I get Mirage Sky?

A18. Your server must hit 100% on the Boundary stage and you have to be second reincarnated.

Q19. How do I get Astral Sky?

A19. You must max out Mirage Sky X. Then you will receive a pop-up the next time you enter Primal World to go see Astral Sky Envoy in Kirin Town. Talk to him and you will ascend to Astral Sky I.

Think that about covers it. Let me know if there's anything I should add.

Other New Horizons Guides:

-Bubbles's Expansion Thread
    -Asterelle's Updated Skill Info FAQ
    -Desdi's War Avatar Guide
    -Neodaystar's Flowsilver Palace Guide
    -Sinclere's Mini Nuema Guide
    -xDeliciousx's Dailies Guide
    -peckked's When to Reawaken/Leveling Guide
    -Official Changes/Bugs/Glitches Thread

Apparently i need info on something about Reincarnation Leveling but i can't find it so i'm quoting this thread and hopefully you'll reply. My BM is 105/105/105. But i have a Seeker friend and he is 104/102/104(98%), he was asking me if he does 105 his current life, will he have the chance to level past lives not assuming that there will be any RA3 soon. Will appreciate any helpful info. Thanks in advance! b:victoryb:victoryb:victory