DEFINITIVE requirements to get supply tokens from NW

Options
Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Nation Wars
My wife has done NW twice now. She's a 78 Cleric.

1) She has killed other players in NW
2) She has been on maps that our nation won
3) She has attained well over 2k contribution (over 4k tonight) and yet never once has she received supply tokens.

So, everything I can find says she should get tokens. Yet, it said she did not get any. What the hell is the deal?
101 Sage Sin*/Archer
100 Demon BM*/Barb
96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
95 Demon Wiz/
94 Sage Veno
85 Psy/80 Mystic
And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
*Pre RB level
Post edited by Sarrafeline - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know anything about your server/nation but 4k is maybe a little too low ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    2-4k is really low, specially if not in the winning nation.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    4k is a very low amount. That's probably why. Your odds of getting any with 4k contribution only are small. There are also different guidelines that have to be met. Including having enough fighting time.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    She had to have been in a winning battle 3 times.

source : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1542891
    Chapter 4.1 No Token Issue (In progress)
    The Condition to earn to start earn tokens is you need to be part of minimum 3 winning battles.

(Not Confirmed yet, there might be other conditions which overrules or combines with the above rule)

Note: As opposed to misconceptions, there is no minimum credit threshold (You can earn tokens with just 800 credits as long as you can satisfy the conditions). Also, issue happens in any nation, wherever its winning or loosing.
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    All you need to have, is to accumulate 5mins of 'Fighting Time'

At the end of the battle, when the victory or defeat message is displayed. Open the map window by pressing 'm'. Look of the top right to check of "Fighting Time" count (NOT Battlefield Time). Whatever the timer displays after hitting the refresh buttons, that's all you have.

That timer, "Fighting Time", is the one and ONLY FKing thing that you need to keep track of during the entire nation war.

Amount of credit is completely irrelevant.
    Winning or losing nation is completely irrelevant.
    Class is completely irrelevant.
    Kills is completely irrelevant.
    Wherever you leave early or join nw late is irrelevant.
    Sexual orientation is completely irrelevant.
    Apple or Orange is completely irrelevant.
    Wherever you like hugs from behind or not is completely irrelevant.
    Wherever you are from narnia or from the middle earth is completely irrelevant.
    Winning one battle is.. erm.. relevant. But its only one -fking- win in 2hrs!

If you are keeping track of the timer and still dont reach the 5mins of fighting time when there is still 20 mins to go for nation war,
    (i) go to bridge battle and smack the towers
    (ii) or go to a capture the flag battle and smack the npc
    for cheap-as$ fighting time.

The battle has to end before the end of nw for the fighting time to count.

Merry xmas & Happy Leaching b:bye

and dont quote things that i dont update. kthxbai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

At the end of the battle, when the victory or defeat message is displayed. Open the map window by pressing 'm'. Look of the top right to check of "Fighting Time" count (NOT Battlefield Time). Whatever the timer displays after hitting the refresh buttons, that's all you have.

That timer, "Fighting Time", is the one and ONLY FKing thing that you need to keep track of during the entire nation war.

If you are keeping track of the timer and still dont reach the 5mins of fighting time when there is still 20 mins to go for nation war,

actually you missed one thing. you need win atleast 1 battle ( according to pwi wiki )
    and the 5 minute of battle time.

it's really that ****ing simple. got 197 supply tokens for being in nw for 15 min cause i abused that you can attack the overseers to get fight time. that ****ing simple.

( and i don't think this is not ok since nw is just bull**** anyway r999 is the only way to win )
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have no knowledge of the mechanics of NW but I find suspect the assertion that which nation you're in has no bearing on your reward. The final popup shows the number of tokens awarded to each nation, corresponding to the nations' scores. Those tokens are divided among the participants so how could it not be relevant?

I hope my post still counts, even though I didn't sprinkle it with f-bombs.

Oh, and our opinion of the fairness of the game doesn't justify exploits or cheating. We are responsible for our own actions, integrity and ethics. They don't easily hand-wave away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have no knowledge of the mechanics of NW but I find suspect the assertion that which nation you're in has no bearing on your reward. The final popup shows the number of tokens awarded to each nation, corresponding to the nations' scores. Those tokens are divided among the participants so how could it not be relevant?

I hope my post still counts, even though I didn't sprinkle it with f-bombs.

Oh, and our opinion of the fairness of the game doesn't justify exploits or cheating. We are responsible for our own actions, integrity and ethics. They don't easily hand-wave away.

I think they meant it has no bearing on whether or not the person will get a reward. It's quite obvious that the rewards would be better if said person were in winning nation, and worse in the losing one.

However, it's only the amount that's affected, not the requirements, which remain the same.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Thanks for this. As random as a lot of it was, this actually is good advice. LOL. I honestly didn't know that fight time was the quintessential factor for this. I figured that kills, flags captured, crystals dug, damage received, heals given, and buffs being placed were. I'm really going to try this...because I'm one of those people that isn't in super great gear. Full G16 now, but not super refined. I really want to test this, and see how it works. b:laughb:pleasedb:victory
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think they meant it has no bearing on whether or not the person will get a reward. It's quite obvious that the rewards would be better if said person were in winning nation, and worse in the losing one.

However, it's only the amount that's affected, not the requirements, which remain the same.

Ah. Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just one question.. If 5min fighting time+1 win is the requirement to get a reward, do your contribution+nation score decide how big of a reward you get? I guess it does. I mean, otherwise I'll just join NW with all my toons one after another, meet the requirement and score big xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just one question.. If 5min fighting time+1 win is the requirement to get a reward, do your contribution+nation score decide how big of a reward you get? I guess it does. I mean, otherwise I'll just join NW with all my toons one after another, meet the requirement and score big xD

I will do a rough calculation, number are coming out of the hat b:laugh.

If you meet the bare minimum requirements to get tokens. You will most likely get 1 token in the losing nation, 2~3 in 2nd and 3rd place nation, and about 3~6 in the winning nation.

If you did this with 10 alts, you would get 10~60 tokens.

If you fight with one character, you can get 50~250 tokens, depending on your soulforce.

Another cheating **** i use. Just fight with the setup that gives you the highest soulforce b:chuckle. Sometimes you join a battle, it ends, your side wins, you get 1k points for just showing up.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I will do a rough calculation, number are coming out of the hat b:laugh.

If you meet the bare minimum requirements to get tokens. You will most likely get 1 token in the losing nation, 2~3 in 2nd and 3rd place nation, and about 3~6 in the winning nation.

If you did this with 10 alts, you would get 10~60 tokens.

If you fight with one character, you can get 50~250 tokens, depending on your soulforce.

Another cheating **** i use. Just fight with the setup that gives you the highest soulforce b:chuckle. Sometimes you join a battle, it ends, your side wins, you get 1k points for just showing up.

Haha was thinking about doing it on Morai since I don't really have a high level there yet.. Tut maybe could boost what I gained a little bit xD Too bad b:chuckle
    And that highest soulforce thing sucks.. I've been alone in a battlefield on a low level alt and almost won the map all by myself when more people from my nation joins and I hardly get any contribution ='( So unfair xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • acuca
    acuca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    wtf guys i got 11k points 2hr fight and then i get 0 tokens how is that posible b:shocked
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    acuca wrote: »
    wtf guys i got 11k points 2hr fight and then i get 0 tokens how is that posible

This looks like a NECRO!

acuca replied to a message that was 1 year 1 month 8 days 3 hours 42 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    in b4 necro closeb:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Read the thread.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.