Zerk rate

bowkillller
bowkillller Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Seeker
so i got my seeker's rrr9 weapon in august. everything was going just fine i.e all the zerks n crits when suddenly since last week, my weapon has stopped zerkin at all. my 1v1 went for like 9-10 mins the other day with a barb, n i didnt zerk once on that guy. this problem arises only in pvp. n m pretty sure about this as i constantly look at my hp. i do kite a lot with melees, so yea i would know if i zerked when the hp drops a bit.

now i dont know if this is the right place to post this, but yea suggestions are welcome. i'm not asking for zerk on every other hit, but yea it would be nice to see a one single zerk hit in 10 mins? idk about other seekers but personally, i do have a hard time killing a josd barb without zerk. b:surrender

anyone else felt like this ever? i did sent in a ticket n they asked me to raise this problem on forums. e.e

thank you for reading. \o/
Post edited by bowkillller on

Comments

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    so i got my seeker's rrr9 weapon in august. everything was going just fine i.e all the zerks n crits when suddenly since last week, my weapon has stopped zerkin at all. my 1v1 went for like 9-10 mins the other day with a barb, n i didnt zerk once on that guy. this problem arises only in pvp. n m pretty sure about this as i constantly look at my hp. i do kite a lot with melees, so yea i would know if i zerked when the hp drops a bit.

now i dont know if this is the right place to post this, but yea suggestions are welcome. i'm not asking for zerk on every other hit, but yea it would be nice to see a one single zerk hit in 10 mins? idk about other seekers but personally, i do have a hard time killing a josd barb without zerk. b:surrender

anyone else felt like this ever? i did sent in a ticket n they asked me to raise this problem on forums. e.e

thank you for reading. \o/

Test it more. You might have been just very unlucky that day. Fight someone who can take some hits, test it out with 100, 200 hits. Count the number or zercs. Then try it with skills. In the past, metal skills couldn't zerc, if I'm not wrong. See if that's the problem with you. I'm pretty sure you'll find it was just that your luck was lame that day.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i dont feel anything changed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My R9S3 seeker sword are made-in China, rarely zerk b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer