Best weapon to solo big room

koann
koann Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Seeker
I just did a seeker and i need him to solo big room mobs with bp + cleric buffs only...
Thats my build : http://pwcalc.com/48a1434874ca18ce
Good enough? What weapon is better ? Shinroblade that can increase pdef or shinrotwins weapon that can regenerate 5% hp...just that and vortex at max level i can learn at 80
Ty :3
Post edited by koann on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    should be more than enough, a sin with just hp buff has less pdef than you have now can do that pull. It would be alot easier if you had a puller to bring to vortex. I have never tried the pull on my 84 seeker, but she can handle all the mobs, but i have more pdef and hp as well. 5kish unbuffed hp about 13k pdef
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    should be more than enough, a sin with just hp buff has less pdef than you have now can do that pull. It would be alot easier if you had a puller to bring to vortex. I have never tried the pull on my 84 seeker, but she can handle all the mobs, but i have more pdef and hp as well. 5kish unbuffed hp about 13k pdef

Pangu ess and AD can help you solo the pull.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dont worry about it. You will be level 90 in a few days anyway.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    I did it with the Shinrotwins. It's a lot easier with the 85 Gold Divine Comprehension though. That HP return buff, plus BP and you almost don't even need cleric buffs. I have done full Deta's without a cleric with those and BP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]