Most broken class with proofs .

Adorable__ - Raging Tide
Adorable__ - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
Idk if anyone noticed how broken seekers are... I'm not talking about the damages that can one shot a(n) JoSD end game geared cleric with "only" the usage of cleric buff.

Without being purged, seekers can versus any class.

I'm not sure how many of these "OP" seekers we have on all servers; therefore, I'm not sure if people faced these gears to noticed what I'm trying to point out.

The first proof is this link: http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html

If you use this to calculate a seeker end game gears compared to any other classes, you'll noticed the survival index differences.
Noticed the survival index for seeker JoSD with magic defense ring + end game gears?

The problem is... Any class that have over 130-140 defense level, their survival index will start to increase. However, seekers have the highest survival index rate with their defense level buff to the point where you can't compare this rate with any other classes.

The second proofs: You can test this is PvP. A cleric +12 and a psychic +12 with 168 attack level attacking a afk seeker fully buffed. Try to kill the seeker without using three sparks.

You'll noticed how long he'll be able to tank.

Seriously PWI. This is BS.
Post edited by Adorable__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just have the cleric stack the auras on him and GG. Shouldn't take long at all.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And because of their lack of anti-stun, seekers are able to be CC'd pretty easily. This is the thing most people seem to forget.

Also, cleric+psy have pretty disgusting synergy surprisingly. SoG->stack healing debuff->DoT their ***. Sleep when SoG wears off and continue with healing debuffs and DoTs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't see any proof, sorry... Yeah Seekers are quite tanky, sure, but this is one of the class I fear the least in PVP
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    They are tanky with full JoSD, but that's about it. I've found even G16 seekers to be tanky with full buffs.

They have a chance to burst you every 30 secs...IF they zerk, IF they crit, IF they don't get CC'ed, IF their CC actually sticks. That's a lot of IFS. The rest of the time, they do about as much as the average BM (and BM's are one of the lowest damage classes)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • cucujanu
    cucujanu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if you wanna know whats broken check out latest pwi news ..lol
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And because of their lack of anti-stun, seekers are able to be CC'd pretty easily. This is the thing most people seem to forget.

Also, cleric+psy have pretty disgusting synergy surprisingly. SoG->stack healing debuff->DoT their ***. Sleep when SoG wears off and continue with healing debuffs and DoTs.

and charm debuff lol
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Its probably me...but i dont get it, im not JOSDd, neither +12(except my weap), im fully vit stoned and +10, and im proud to be a seeker, i love my seeker, cannot kill a lot of ppl in NW, but thats the point, no fun or chalange if you can kill everyone with 1 shoot, every skill works perfect, for every class there is a skill to use, or a combo, in pvp is most important to never be alone :D and everyone can be killed, in pve...well i can tank and kill 90% of mobs bosses in the game solo, and only need a squad..or just a cleric for the rest 10%, so i dont rly understand whats wrong with seekers :D only thing you need is...to learn to use ur class :) i know old school seekers,sage ones, who using Soulsever buff when there is a Demon seeker whit them in squad, not talking about new players, who have no idea about differences between sage and demon, all that shows that seekers just have no idea how to play the class, seekers are OP...get a squad for NW with 5-6 seekers...and you will see what im talking about, ofcourse get some who knows what to do and how to play :)
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2013

U seem to forget tidal young padawan. They pretty much have 2 antistuns with it which is more than cleric, wizard, psychic, mystic, barb, and equal to veno, and bm. Every class lacks antistuns in your case. Nu talky about puri proc either u guys have chance of zerk crits. If seekers had puri it would be dumb because seekers can tank a lot better than any mage class and that would basically mean seekers couldn't die.

Seekers def buff is over the edge as it gives them a very noticeable difference in def. Can't purge it either because it has short cd. But it is purged they become so much easier to kill. I think it's cd should just be longer
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    U seem to forget tidal young padawan. They pretty much have 2 antistuns with it which is more than cleric, wizard, psychic, mystic, barb, and equal to veno, and bm. Every class lacks antistuns in your case. Nu talky about puri proc either u guys have chance of zerk crits. If seekers had puri it would be dumb because seekers can tank a lot better than any mage class and that would basically mean seekers couldn't die.

Wait for tidal to wear off then? lawl. We're talking about a cleric and a psy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's not just PvP but PvE too.
    Last night in CoA a Seek was stealing bosses from me and others getting 2 and 3 at a time and doing his sit and spin to kill them all at the same time and get all the drops.

He wasn't super OP either, standard R9ish.
  • killeresras
    edited December 2013
    Wait for tidal to wear off then? lawl. We're talking about a cleric and a psy.

Shhh young apprentice I was just stating that they don't lack antistuns. If they lack antistuns then all the other classes for sure lack antistuns. Except sins because they pretty much have unlimited status evasions got to be skilled to stun lock, but pretty much always avoid other people's status right ^^
    Love lost is room gained
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i have a R999 full jaded seeker and i can say that non of this 'OP'ness helps me be able to survive ganks or well geared archers who get the snipes in while your busy... >.>

super geared clerics are more of a problem. its harder to kill than barbs -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Seekers def buff is over the edge as it gives them a very noticeable difference in def. Can't purge it either because it has short cd. But it is purged they become so much easier to kill. I think it's cd should just be longer

Seekers do have Puri...at least the demon ones, not works on stun or seal, but puris everything else oUnfetter=Dispells Negative Status Effects and there is a Reset for Unfetter..so its 2xPuri...ijs :)
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Erm their def buff can be purged.
  • ThatTankGuy - Archosaur
    ThatTankGuy - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes DionDagger a seekers def buff can be purged but as they said b4 it has such a short cd that it dont matter if u purge it because seeker can just re buff in no time.
    Also i just wanted to say that yes seekers 3spark/crit damge and def may be classed as OP but a seeker has to work hard to keep his or her target locked down. Sure we got void step, Heart seeker ( that only has a chance to immobillize) and stalagestrike when its used with parchedblade dance also has a chance to stun but thats it and all i see there is i sure to work stun and 2 maybes. To be able to get those 1 shots as a seeker u need tons of luck say i am fighting some one i have to pray he dont see me triple spark and then just stun me or run out of my range. then i need to pray that i inflict the spirt bore status on him to get that extra damage i need to kill. Also if i chose to use my 'OP' heart shatter debuff i need to make sure that i follow up with my attack fast b4 he spots me sparking.
    In conclusion if u cant spot a seeker going for a zerk crit and react to stop it your dont know how to play your toon it would be as simple as a purge or a stun on stelth or even just running to stop a seeker from zerk hitting u and if they do voidstep to u its what a 3sec stun if they demon and 4 if they sage u can pop a god tea and u will be fine.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Right. The reason the class is balanced is because, to offset it's massive dph potential, it lacks reliably dps and control skills.

Where the lack of control matters less is in group situations. In groups, other classes are doing the control. Who attacks the seeker? Seekers are damn hard to kill. But you cannot ignore a seeker, because if you do, they tend to one-shot people. So the seeker needs to be stunned, sealed, stunned (few ways to escape from this as a seeker) until finally the others around the seeker are dead... then you can target the seeker and kill him. However, if you can't do this, the seeker has free reign to set up the combos. Or: you see a seeker use their sacrificial strike... but then you don't know who they'll attack. Whoever that seeker ends up attacking with that has a greatly increased chance to die. In a 1vs1 its easy... you know its coming to you, and you can react to it. In a group fight, much trickier.

When I fight seekers in groups, I tend to tell my squad: let me sleep/seal the seeker. If you notice I'm busy, try to stun/keep seeker busy, and we'll kill him last, unless he gets purged then go for him instantly.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Right. The reason the class is balanced is because, to offset it's massive dph potential, it lacks reliably dps and control skills.

Where the lack of control matters less is in group situations. In groups, other classes are doing the control. Who attacks the seeker? Seekers are damn hard to kill. But you cannot ignore a seeker, because if you do, they tend to one-shot people. So the seeker needs to be stunned, sealed, stunned (few ways to escape from this as a seeker) until finally the others around the seeker are dead... then you can target the seeker and kill him. However, if you can't do this, the seeker has free reign to set up the combos. Or: you see a seeker use their sacrificial strike... but then you don't know who they'll attack. Whoever that seeker ends up attacking with that has a greatly increased chance to die. In a 1vs1 its easy... you know its coming to you, and you can react to it. In a group fight, much trickier.

When I fight seekers in groups, I tend to tell my squad: let me sleep/seal the seeker. If you notice I'm busy, try to stun/keep seeker busy, and we'll kill him last, unless he gets purged then go for him instantly.

I agree overall seekers are fairly balanced. Sure the god of frenzy CAN make them seem oped, but really its not until its refined really well that it's true power comes out, which that can be said for just about anything in game. (Classes and the proc's on their weapons.) NONE of the procs in game are that scary until they are weilded by people who seem like they are a tank. Sure even tanks have their weaknesses, but they're still ridicolously difficult to take down, but when you add in those procs regardless of their class, it really does make them look ridicolously overpowered. (Yes I speak of the gof proc, as well as that pos purify proc casters have)

Though some of their shortcomings can be easily overcome with a genie, which is true for any class with a smart player behind it. Still there are some badass genie skills that could really allow the seeker to mess you/other up and then some.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Idk if anyone noticed how broken seekers are... I'm not talking about the damages that can one shot a(n) JoSD end game geared cleric with "only" the usage of cleric buff.

Without being purged, seekers can versus any class.

I'm not sure how many of these "OP" seekers we have on all servers; therefore, I'm not sure if people faced these gears to noticed what I'm trying to point out.

The first proof is this link: http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html

If you use this to calculate a seeker end game gears compared to any other classes, you'll noticed the survival index differences.
    Noticed the survival index for seeker JoSD with magic defense ring + end game gears?

The problem is... Any class that have over 130-140 defense level, their survival index will start to increase. However, seekers have the highest survival index rate with their defense level buff to the point where you can't compare this rate with any other classes.

The second proofs: You can test this is PvP. A cleric +12 and a psychic +12 with 168 attack level attacking a afk seeker fully buffed. Try to kill the seeker without using three sparks.

You'll noticed how long he'll be able to tank.

Seriously PWI. This is BS.

Hi, Ulquiorra! You should reroll a seeker then? Why you dont complain about your 10k hits on a 100 def lvl full buffed archer? idk man if you win you complain, if you lose you complain -.- make up your mind
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    let's be real here, any class that can zerk crit with magic attacks, nuke your defense levels, and raise their own with a buff is a little unbalanced. If they took off zerk crits on magic attacks I would say it would be a little more reasonable, because seekers hit crazy hard anyways.

Added in edit: but oh well, things are never going to change. this is just forums, not a developer meeting where we could actually do something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killeresras
    edited December 2013
    Erm their def buff can be purged.

I know it can be purged I'm just saying it's pointless to purge because with its super short cd their is no point as they would just put it back on in an instant
    Love lost is room gained
    edited December 2013
    I know it can be purged I'm just saying it's pointless to purge because with its super short cd their is no point as they would just put it back on in an instant

Aye but there is. Their def lv buff alone isnt worth much. They have to combine it with other buffs to get the full effectiveness. Purge them of all buffs and even if they put the def lv buff on, you'll notice how squishy they are.
  • killeresras
    edited December 2013
    Aye but there is. Their def lv buff alone isnt worth much. They have to combine it with other buffs to get the full effectiveness. Purge them of all buffs and even if they put the def lv buff on, you'll notice how squishy they are.

Umm I do that all the time they are still tough as long as they have that one buff on. I'd rather them have all cleric buffs than have that def lvl skill on.
    Love lost is room gained
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    @ op ... stahp being a noob cleric mav and do summin about it b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    LOLOLOL So it seems MICAH is mad LiveWire tanked him and Mav for ever..., well mate you QQed assassin are OP so you rolled a Jaded Assassin yourself, You than QQed psychics are OP endgame after getting owned time and time over again by lucifer_V so you rolled and endgame psychic yourself, and now you are QQ-ing that seekers are OP, well i wouldn't be surprised if you rolled yet another endgame seeker character, but matter of point is: you fail no matter what class you play or what class you face, accept this simple fact and move on.

P.S:

Ohh and thanks for that QQ thread targeting me on forum, it made my day Hahaha.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi, Ulquiorra! You should reroll a seeker then? Why you dont complain about your 10k hits on a 100 def lvl full buffed archer? idk man if you win you complain, if you lose you complain -.- make up your mind

hehehehe
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Seekers in mass PvP are like DD barbs except more nuisance because of range.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited December 2013
    Seekers in mass PvP are like DD barbs except more nuisance because of range.

Difference is they dont get invoke or solid sheild. And have highly predictable combo's.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Difference is they dont get invoke or solid sheild. And have highly predictable combo's.

After the updates, they'll have highly predictable and almost impossible-to-block combos as well lol. Check out how much they've slashed the channeling time for sacrificial slash and qpq.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Lets put it this way @ OP they have 2 anti stuns, a heal that almost heals every last bit of their hp. A debuff that lowers the enemies def lvl by 40. AND to top it off they have quid pro quo which puts a debuff you put on them back on to yourself. The only weakness a seeker really has is if the players themselves make a mistake. Thats pretty much it.

It's not like they are unstoppable but if you are trying to implicate they have a huge advantage vs other classes id say you are right.

Melee classes vs seekers are almost a joke, I've been owned by seekers far under what gears i have and not due to skill just that if they can decrease your def lvls by 40 any standard g16 or heck most r9s will be rolling around with negative def lvls or very few. Range classes and sins have a advantage somewhat because they dont have to try to chase around a seeker.

I've seen some sins and clerics and other classes take down some very highly refined seekers but i have yet to see a full josd seeker fight in 1v1.

Also its not really fair to judge the 1v1s ive seen because 9 times outta 10 the opposing class had better refines and shards.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Lets put it this way @ OP they have 2 anti stuns, a heal that almost heals every last bit of their hp. A debuff that lowers the enemies def lvl by 40. AND to top it off they have quid pro quo which puts a debuff you put on them back on to yourself. The only weakness a seeker really has is if the players themselves make a mistake. Thats pretty much it.

It's not like they are unstoppable but if you are trying to implicate they have a huge advantage vs other classes id say you are right.

Melee classes vs seekers are almost a joke, I've been owned by seekers far under what gears i have and not due to skill just that if they can decrease your def lvls by 40 any standard g16 or heck most r9s will be rolling around with negative def lvls or very few. Range classes and sins have a advantage somewhat because they dont have to try to chase around a seeker.

I've seen some sins and clerics and other classes take down some very highly refined seekers but i have yet to see a full josd seeker fight in 1v1.

Also its not really fair to judge the 1v1s ive seen because 9 times outta 10 the opposing class had better refines and shards.

Ah... I'll have to post my latest video against our server's top-geared server, who, this time around, had both belief and heart of steel on genie. Made it to combat me I'll wager! But I used a purge genie (to those who say not useful to purge defense lvl debuff, I must sincerely disagree), and won 3 out of 4 fights, while fighting with only my self-buffs. Not to say that this seeker is *the* most skilled seeker out there, but I can definitely say that its possible to kill a full-jades seeker, if you know how.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL: