Genie Skill Vs. Reflect

CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
So a PvP question for anyone who might have tried this:

Does bramble reflect damage of genie skills? For example, if I used some random damaging genie skill like bramble rage, true emptiness, or electro dance, does bramble reflect the damage from that back on you? If so, is it the 20% for skills or the 60% for auto attack?
Same question for Soul of Vengeance and Soul of Retaliation. Do genie skills reflect damage, or in the case of SoR do they reflect attacks?

And this is so rare it might not have ever been tested, but that genie skill "reflective aura" in TW--does it reflect magic attacks from genies too? Also, does it work in NW?

Thanks in advance for the responses!

[Edit clarification: I am assuming that bramble in this case is in TW or NW, thus having an effect, instead of being more or less useless such as in open world pk. ]
Post edited by CielDeLumen - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    For bramble to reflect, the skill has to be classified as melee... and last I checked, none of the damage dealing genie skills were considered melee.

Blazing barrier and SoV, on the other hand, are likely a different story since the former reflects physical damage in general and the latter is... SoV.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
    CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Cool, thanks!

I don't suppose you know about the reflective aura too?