Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• MacMKD - Morai
    MacMKD - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    .....f... i wont post anything ....
  • meglepke
    meglepke Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well i can donate them my hypers if they want since hollydays are comeing. b:chuckle

as a "thanksgiving" gift:)
  • tribells1
    tribells1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    meglepke wrote: »
    as a "thanksgiving" gift:)
    Or as "compensation" for their efforts
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    SyIver - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tribells1 wrote: »
    Or as "compensation" for their efforts

Or to lvl theyr brains in RL bec they never do thinghs right.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Let's all be thankful for the free stuff PWE gives us.....SAID NO GAMER EVER.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Get Your Charge Rewards While You Can! b:chuckleb:laugh
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1038991
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yep its Dev's fault but loss in income is for whole PWE not just Devs b:laugh

Remember there twinkle toes, they have fourteen more MMOs, plus other games that generate income, as well as PWI still, for those that accept the faults, problems, etc, that still spend money on the game. Even if they shut down PWI, I don't think they will be bruised much so continue your avenue of delusions that people leaving PWI will break them.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • tribells1
    edited November 2013
    Let's all be thankful for the free stuff PWE gives us.....SAID NO GAMER EVER.b:chuckle
    Now don't be mean... look over all posts, and you'll see some that got tens of orbs and are thankful for it..
    You can see one right on this page ^^^
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If u are stupid enough go charge rewards.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Now don't be mean... look over all posts, and you'll see some that got tens of orbs and are thankful for it..
    You can see one right on this page ^^^

Its called sarcasm rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tribells1
    edited November 2013
    Its called sarcasm rofl.
    Was also sarcastic. Though, if i were one of the abusers, i would indeed be thankful and defending for such a great opportunity where i get an unfair advantage over the others :)
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Was also sarcastic. Though, if i were one of the abusers, i would indeed be thankful and defending for such a great opportunity where i get an unfair advantage over the others :)

Like most of the people that voted no for the roll back xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cashmeare
    cashmeare Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They may have fourteen other games but none generate the amount of money that PWI does in my opinion.
  • AngelBabee - Archosaur
    AngelBabee - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013

What about the "targeted" compensation efforts for Archosaur only? Is that still happening?

Yes. We are getting everything set up now and verifying that it will go smoothly before we start sending in-game items to players on Archosaur. You can expect yours within the week.

So it is being mailed to Main character of account? With code we were given chance to put on any character on the account.
    I do not play the main character anymore so the reward is useless on that character. I was hoping to be able to use on a character that I actually play.
  • YukiNakaoH - Harshlands
    YukiNakaoH - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    also remove extra orb, charms, refine, exp scroll etc .... n give us code so we can claim own goodies!! be justice!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wtt 5 hyper stones for 3x 10* orbs on Dreamweaver Server. Hey, PWI told me they're equivalent b:shutup
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    also remove extra orb, charms, refine, exp scroll etc .... n give us code so we can claim own goodies!! be justice!!!!!!!!!!!

Would be great if they put teh x2 event cards and the exp scroll inside ... Other then the Hyper Stones!

Kinda sucks all we get atm are those stones which are mostly useless. And for what i know DQ will be changed/removed untill they change it ... So ye :) event cards would be great xD
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Sudaj - Lost City
    Sudaj - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Most PWE employees will be banned and all R9 will be removed from their game. b:dirtyb:kiss

Now the game is fair for everyone. b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • despair234
    despair234 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Banning does not fix things. Why do you find the easy way out? Does banning abusers helps those who didn't get the rewards? Does it help those who accidentally got more. And do abusers even get ban? PWI no longer stands for prefect world international, but rather stands for pathetic world international. I think GMs can do better than just banning people.
  • tribells1
    edited November 2013
    Most PWE employees will be banned and all R9 will be removed from their game. b:dirtyb:kiss

Now the game is fair for everyone. b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
    well, it should apply yo their friends and friends of friends... they have a little over 500 people there, so 500 accounts with free r9.. wouldn't be a problem. But most likely they will get a bonus for effffing us this bad, it's company policy it seems...
  • ozeee
    ozeee Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    can i trade even those 3 10* orbs for the ban that abusers are gonna get ill be happy with just the 3 orbs =) thanks

or can you guys give us a way to abuse it and even tho surely we would get banned id say it will be worth it.

it is kind of sad no.. it is just sad how the players of PWE have lost all their trust on the company and i can't say they can be blamed for it if this would be the first time it could be let slide a little but its not..

this abusing / glitches keeps happening over and over again and the people who abuse them get away with it...

i just don't want to put a single dime into this game anymore after the thousands of dollars i have spend i simply am so disappointed. becose of the time n money i've put im not quitting but i just don't want to spend anything anymore.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so by ban, does that mean the staff are going to cross reference IP's and make sure they ban the main accounts for the people abusing the codes?

you know, since people are well acquainted with avoiding directly using their main accounts to profit from exploits?

I mean really, if they are going to take away a gift to everybody due to the actions of a few..... at least make sure you are not just banning alt accounts with little to no value.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well, it should apply yo their friends and friends of friends... they have a little over 500 people there,

you think PWE has 500 employees or its employees have over 500 friends total that actually play this game? and rememeber pwi is a very small part of pwe
  • tribells1
    edited November 2013
    you think PWE has 500 employees or its employees have over 500 friends total that actually play this game? and rememeber pwi is a very small part of pwe
    That's what Mr. Allan Chen said.... not me....
    And do feel free to spam his inbox, he's the CEO, so i'm sure he is happy to help and very interested in his customers having 100% satisfaction....
  • Izebelza - Dreamweaver
    Izebelza - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just love how the people that say we need to stop complaining and who cares b/c it's just a game, are the ones who were able to redeem the codes. Worst part is that we all know PWE is going to do nothing about this. Let's all stop playing and boycott it till it gets a REAL solution.

Wait, me being on this post isn't boycotting itb:cryI failed qq.
  • Sudaj - Lost City
    Sudaj - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well, it should apply yo their friends and friends of friends... they have a little over 500 people there, so 500 accounts with free r9.. wouldn't be a problem. But most likely they will get a bonus for effffing us this bad, it's company policy it seems...

I was referring to everyone's R9 being removed TBH, let everyone be on par with the same gear. b:surrender
    I only play PWI for PvE. If I want to PvP on PW I go on a "Different" actual free version where it's not BS. -cough-
  • cashmeare
    cashmeare Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so by ban, does that mean the staff are going to cross reference IP's and make sure they ban the main accounts for the people abusing the codes?

you know, since people are well acquainted with avoiding directly using their main accounts to profit from exploits?

I mean really, if they are going to take away a gift to everybody due to the actions of a few..... at least make sure you are not just banning alt accounts with little to no value.

you rly think cross referencing is the answer, what about ppl who have like i do 6 different people with there own comps on the same ip address is that fair, i think not,
    it should a ban to the account that made the action
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think pwi needs a QA team to check up date befor they put them in to game if need to be. hold off any update untell it is check out!!! some game comp. have lots of kids play the game befor dumping it on server and check it and all bug check by every one on the team. this is the best way!!! I play FW a pwi game they say we will not do update to night we are checking the up date!!! why cant this game do same. sorry for all miss spell and push. b:bye
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That's what Mr. Allan Chen said.... not me....
    And do feel free to spam his inbox, he's the CEO, so i'm sure he is happy to help and very interested in his customers having 100% satisfaction....

a. dont see where he said it, everywhere the game is listed as 200-500 employees, often 400, b. thats split over 12 games and non current game related staff- which makes up a significant portion of their staff
    c. all the numbers for actual gm staff ive heard are <50, the number 25 is cited quite often, spanning all their games
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    cashmeare wrote: »
    you rly think cross referencing is the answer, what about ppl who have like i do 6 different people with there own comps on the same ip address is that fair, i think not,
    it should a ban to the account that made the action

6 different people with their own account playing on one IP addy.... is not the same as one person with a main account and 5 alt accounts used to redeem codes and hold items. you can verify by trade logs and other means (like comparing the relative levels of the toons on the accounts) to see whether or not you are dealing with one scenario or the other.

your suggestion would result in close to nobody actually being punished btw, since more likely than not the people doing the most exploitation.... did so from an alt account.
This discussion has been closed.