Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Keileena_PL - Harshlands
    Keileena_PL - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If I would be scammed fo 200mln I wouldn't care about it.... It wasn't 200mln. Well for some it was, lucky people. I didnt get any ocean orb. And i saw ppl who had +7 wep and gear. Running full +10 with +11 weapon. I heard there are people who make +12 for free. While waiting for ocean orb sale and i could get it for free, I could just spend money on necklace ring, or anything that im planning. Now im just waiting for sale to throw out 600mln to refine my gear.
  • Hinatachii - Dreamweaver
    Hinatachii - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    agshadow wrote: »
    I just can't accept that this time. PWI Team insulted us. Not to mention that just before the weekend is the WORST possible time to release something like this.

PWI: "I know let's enable a bonus code and go home for the weekend. What could go wrong?"

Even if you're not accepting it - or let me say, if nobody accepts it - they couldn't care less..
    They don't careeee
    f:meh
    You mad? f:grin
    edited November 2013
    Even if you're not accepting it - or let me say, if nobody accepts it - they couldn't care less..
    They don't careeee
    f:meh

YEAH HINATACHII xD This is the GM's weekend song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_q8L8Tksd8
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yesh! People, stop QQ-ing and accept the fact PWI made some dumb mistakes.
    It's not like it's the end of the (PWI) world!
    Ok, it sucks that some people got a lot of orbs, and that some got nothing,
    but just get over it! It's getting quite annoying..
    It's not like they'll be like "Oh, they're still QQ-ing, let's Rollback!"
    They've set their point clear. Geez.. just accept it, k? k.

Abusers will get punished, and if not - whatever.

This is just a game f:meh

it seems u get the benefit from the glitch and want to keep it. b:chuckle who cares about others didnt get it, right? b:chuckle
    edited November 2013
    it seems u get the benefit from the glitch and want to keep it. b:chuckle who cares about others didnt get it, right? b:chuckle

I DONT CARE, I LOVE IT b:laugh
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I DONT CARE, I LOVE IT b:laugh

apparently many mistakes fro PWI, just creating abuser, a jerk etc. guess what? they proud and not ashame of it :) good job b:victory
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would suggest leaving these types of posts unposted until we have DoD let us know what the go us. If it's not the solution we expect, nay deserve, then we shall spam these posts!

....within reasonable posting times as to not cause stress to the forum mods, of course b:surrender

Nox, I appreciate your posts. I think you're reasoned, logical, and easy to read (had to throw that in given the reading challenges in the last few pages XD).

BUT, I really disagree with you on this one. Five years of experience have shown me that PWI management deserves all of the rage and disdain they are getting. Waiting will not give us any information sufficient to contradict that fundamental fact. This has been horribly mismanaged from the start.

I'll have to take Kossy's word that DoD is an improvement over a former CM who shall remain unnamed (he who reigned during the goon epoch), and hope that *something* of value can be dragged from this sea of distress.

I still don't understand why people are so freakin stuck on "punishment", which is a red herring anyway, than they are on restoring some level of equitability. Honestly, if the effort was put into removing the excess gain (both ill-gotten and otherwise) from these codes, rather than creating some sort of algorithim to identify the gross "legitimate abusers" (whatever that means), I do believe most players would be satisfied.

As it is, a rollback was the only way to wipe the slate clean and we've gone past the point of no return on that one.

I had previously been a pretty damned heavy CSer, before PWI failed to deal with the goon glitchers which, despite what people have said, they surely COULD have done. After the dreamchaser issue wasn't dealt with at all and seeing bots go completely unchallenged, I stopped putting any money into the game. Now I don't see a point to even play anymore.

Waiting to see what resolution they come up with won't change any of these things for me. So what if they find a way to give me the same pack the others got one or two or 40 of? How is that going to change a Cheat-to-Win game environment?

</babble>
    edited November 2013

Yeah, I totally want to keep it. Come and check out my gear!
    And btw, I'm European and was sleeping at the time people redeemed the codes.
    f:despise
    edited November 2013
    Yeah! What we will do this weekend?
    - Idk maybe lock ppl in reflection?
    - naaah we made it too many times, lets **** them off this time really strong!

Hey, maybe they have some competition for it? Who will make most pro glitch.
    edited November 2013
    YEAH HINATACHII xD This is the GM's weekend song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_q8L8Tksd8

f:laugh
    Yeah! What we will do this weekend?
    - Idk maybe lock ppl in reflection?
    - naaah we made it too many times, lets **** them off this time really strong!

"No! I know something even better!"
    "Like what?"
    "Let's raise the prices in the boutique, so cashers spend more money!"
    b:chuckle

(I'm a casher qq)
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yesh! People, stop QQ-ing and accept the fact PWI made some dumb mistakes.
    It's not like it's the end of the (PWI) world!
    Ok, it sucks that some people got a lot of orbs, and that some got nothing,
    but just get over it! It's getting quite annoying..
    It's not like they'll be like "Oh, they're still QQ-ing, let's Rollback!"
    They've set their point clear. Geez.. just accept it, k? k.

Abusers will get punished, and if not - whatever.

This is just a game f:meh

Some dumb mistakes... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This was a mayor disaster, whether there is a rollback or not the game experience has signifincantly changed, for a significant period of time, and all this due to "some dumb mistakes".\
    ... And yes, it's not the end of the world, but if you have ever spent real money building a decent character, just to realize that some people have improved their toons way beyond of your expetactions without spending a dime, then you wont just sit and say WTF it's just a game!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry
    edited November 2013
    Yeah Put Dragon Orbs ocean into boutique for 75 gold on sale :D CUZ PEOPLE GOT IT TOO MUCH xD THAT WILL BE YOUR PUNISH U NASTY PLAYERS!
  • tribells1
    tribells1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well, even so, the tube cannot be removed, there are tons of other gaming forums, and there are 2 types: the funny/joke one or the funny - warning for everybody else out there not to spend a second on any PWE games, will depend on the mood most likely on how it will turn out to be

P.S.: if you check it out, i've been with PWI for a few years, this thread - first one i started posting in, it should say alot...
    edited November 2013
    tribells1 wrote: »

P.S.: if you check it out, i've been with PWI for a few years, this thread - first one i started posting in, it should say alot...

Well look on my avatar!! That means the same ^^

Btw. I dont know why archer is on it. I'm a sin and i choosed sin icon even see it upper as sin @.@ AGAIN GLITCH xD
  • Mainac_sin - Lost City
    Mainac_sin - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How much time ave to wait till thei do something on this orbs think? i have alrdy 3 days i stop playng , ill come back in game just when thei find better solution...
    for me there 2 obtions :
    No1 leave all get free orbs so thei can +10 a set gear how most of ppl that abused of code did , so not 100 orbs but how need to get +10 in weap and gear
    No2 do a rollback or something that meke all ppl that got the code more then once to lost thei refinnes and stoked orbs on bank , i see so many ppl that was +5 now thei full +10 , no more balance on this
    edited November 2013
    faruskas wrote: »
    Some dumb mistakes... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This was a mayor disaster, whether there is a rollback or not the game experience has signifincantly changed, for a significant period of time, and all this due to "some dumb mistakes".\
    ... And yes, it's not the end of the world, but if you have ever spent real money building a decent character, just to realize that some people have improved their toons way beyond of your expetactions without spending a dime, then you wont just sit and say WTF it's just a game!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry

I also spend real money in this game, but idgaf anymore f:angry

What happened has happened. Live with it.
  • Tanthalus - Dreamweaver
    Tanthalus - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    > A rollback isn't an option now, too much time has passed.

> This code (and possibly any other code ever, considering most if not all glitch in some way) will not be released again; if you / we do receive a free gift after all of this I'm sure it will be a generated email code.
  • xxhealbillyxx
    xxhealbillyxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Nothing like watching all those accounts, every alt and his brother getting Dorb announcements, with platnum hp charm and 100 event gold all weekend....while.........we got..................nothing.

That is all...

But thanks for playing!

b:surrender
  • gerrod16
    gerrod16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There is only two possible fixes for this mess.

1) Reroll the servers. Yes, a lot of people will be screwed over. At least everyone will be screwed over together, which is fair.

2) Enable the code again and set it up like the original. Let everyone abuse for 6-12 hours and then get rid of it for ever. I believe this is fair to everyone, besides to the people who previously purchased Orbs for +10-12. But, hey if they could afford +10-12 previously. They probably have some bad **** gems that the abusers can't afford. So they will still have a significant advantage.
  • Tanthalus - Dreamweaver
    Tanthalus - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    gerrod16 wrote: »

2) Enable the code again and set it up like the original. Let everyone abuse for 6-12 hours and then get rid of it for ever. I believe this is fair to everyone, besides to the people who previously purchased Orbs for +10-12. But, hey if they could afford +10-12 previously. They probably have some bad **** gems that the abusers can't afford. So they will still have a significant advantage.

As my psy was and is in +10 or +11 gears before the glitched code how exactly is this fair? What do i gain? Oh i know, because i could farm or cash shop my refines that's ok because I can just take it?

Right?
  • tribells1
    edited November 2013
    gerrod16 wrote: »
    There is only two possible fixes for this mess.

1) Reroll the servers. Yes, a lot of people will be screwed over. At least everyone will be screwed over together, which is fair.

Lol, yeah, that would be fair... but.... you do realize that PWI never did anything fair... do you really think they care people got screwed ? in their minds it's just $$$ and giving away lots of orbs to everyone means less $$$ to them. Amd what do you think they'll chose ? Do the right thing, or get some $$$ ? It would e a first for PWI doing the right thing...
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fero on german forum responded:
    Fero wrote: »
    Hallo zusammen,

Viele von euch wissen sicherlich, dass der Community am Freitag, den 22.11.2013 ein Entschaedigungs-Code zur Verfuegung gestellt wurde. Die Idee fuer diesen Code war es, Spieler des Servers Archosaur fuer den kuerzlichen Rollback zu entschaedigen.
    Als eine Geste des guten Willens wurde diese Entschaedigung auch der uebrigen Community zur Verfuegung gestellt. Ungluecklicherweise erlaubte ein Exploit den Spielern, diesen Code mehrfach einzuloesen. Dank der Ehrlichkeit einiger aufmerksamer Spieler erkannten wir dies schnell und deaktivierten den Code.

Wir moechten euch nun darueber informieren, welche Folgen diese Vorkommnisse haben und welche Schritte wir unternehmen werden:

- Spieler, die den Code mehrfach eingeloest haben, werden bestraft. Es war offensichtlich, dass es sich hier um einen Exploit handelt und das Ausnutzen von Exploits wird geahndet.
    - Es wird auf KEINEM unserer Server einen Rollback geben!
    - Wir werden nur Spieler vom Archosaur-Server entschaedigen - sie werden das Entschaedigungs-Paket einloesen koennen. Dieses wird ihnen direkt ins Spiel gesendet, um weitere Probleme zu verhindern.
    - Es wird keine zusaetzlichen Entschaedigungen fuer Spieler anderer Server geben, da sie vom urspruenglichen Server-Rollback nicht betroffen waren.

Wir moechten uns noch einmal fuer die Verwirrung waehrend dieser Aktion entschuldigen und danken euch, dass ihr uns so schnell auf den Fehler aufmerksam gemacht habt.

- Das PWI-Team

short translation:
    They will sent the "compensation gifts" to all people (which didn't get aynthing yet) of the Archosaur server directly to their mailboxes without any code (I suppose they will do this manually).

All people of other servers which got nothing yet, will get nothing. There will be no new code or anything else.

Oh yeah, and they are sorry ofc...

b:bye
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I asked support about whatever people who missed the code will be able to get our gift or if we're just left out. Got the same automated message someone ells in this thread got, with no answer to my question whatsoever.. Crappilly-****-**** support xD Hope DoD comes one and say something soon xD

Btw, longest thread ever? xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I asked support about whatever people who missed the code will be able to get our gift or if we're just left out. Got the same automated message someone ells in this thread got, with no answer to my question whatsoever.. Crappilly-****-**** support xD Hope DoD comes one and say something soon xD

Btw, longest thread ever? xD

DoD is too cared to respond and Fero (Admin on German forum) just told us that all "non-archosaur-people" which didn't get anything yet won't get anything.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fero on german forum responded:

short translation:
    They will sent the "compensation gifts" to all people (which didn't get aynthing yet) of the Archosaur server directly to their mailboxes without any code (I suppose they will do this manually).

All people of other servers which got nothing yet, will get nothing. There will be no new code or anything else.

Oh yeah, and they are sorry ofc...

b:bye

Long translation:

Hello everyone,

Most of you are probably aware that there was a compensation code given away to the Community on the Friday 22/11/13. The purpose of this code was to compensate the players from the Archosaur server for the recent roll back that they experienced.
    As a gesture of goodwill this compensation was extended as a favor to the rest of the Community. Unfortunately an exploit was allowing users to redeem this code multiple times, we quickly realized this and disabled it, thanks to the honest users vigilance.

We would like now to inform you on the series of action we are going to take in the following times regarding to those events:

- Users that abused the code multiple times will be sanctioned. It was obvious that this was an exploit and as usual exploiting the game is punishable.
    - There will be NO roll-back on ANY server.
    - We will compensate users from the Archosaur server only, allowing them to redeem the Compensation pack. This will be send ingame directly to prevent any further fraud.
    - There will be no compensation for users from another server, since they were not affected by the initial server roll-back.

We apologize again for the confusion generated during this event and want to thank you for alerting us so quickly about it.
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Nothing like watching all those accounts, every alt and his brother getting Dorb announcements, with platnum hp charm and 100 event gold all weekend....while.........we got..................nothing.

That is all...

But thanks for playing!

b:surrender

OMG, i just stepped out about 10 min's and there were already, hmmm, another 5-6 pages of posts, hmmmm! i was reading the last page, or so i thought, hmmmm! I will have to agree with what someone else said, this whole thing really changes the "aura" or general mood of the game. In other words, it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth, just knowing there was a code and now there's not! I have +4-5 gear and my weapon is plus 6(all without orbs!). So like i said before, I don't care about +10 orbs, but yes i could've used sum of the other "freebies". I am not a cash shopper, but I am part of the loyal PWI community, and no, i'm not going anywhere else anytime soon(just because i have too much, alts, time, etc., invested in this game). But this whole thing will taint the game for sometime to come. To those who have abused this thing, like they say, a thief ingame is probably a thief in real life! Was it really that important to get your gear that ONE higher level or to just horde that **** in your account at the cost of **** everyone else(or at least some of us) over! Just the fact that in 10 min's another 5-6, maybe 7 now, pages of comments have been added should tell YOU, PWI, that these issues being brought up need attention. If it's not dealt with, the days of PWI could very well be numbered! Now back to grinding while we got 2x still, good luck to all who were left out!
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • tribells1
    edited November 2013
    Wait... WHAAAT ? And how about the unbalance on the other servers ? How about the dumb players that try to play this game ? How about all the players that got advantages over the others by cheating? Oh, and how about returning the money ( at least partial ) to all the people who spent money on this game and are getting in return this great, awesome, marvelous support ? Suggestion: you can take the money out from the programmer/dev/ support team paychecks, since they are paid for nothing it seems...
  • gerrod16
    gerrod16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As my psy was and is in +10 or +11 gears before the glitched code how exactly is this fair? What do i gain? Oh i know, because i could farm or cash shop my refines that's ok because I can just take it?

Right?

Well you still would benefit from the code. Whether it be the event gold, to get +12 or +11. Or you save your orbs and wait until new gear comes out. Use your free orbs to refine new gear or pve/pvp gear(a lot of people 2 sets of gear). So many things you could do with that code. Even the dream chasers codes had benefits for high levels, so don't come on here acting like this code would not benefit you. Especially when it has event gold, orbs , and charms. (From what I heard)
  • DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    DaSquirrel - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The update is that all the ones that did not get anything can go suck an egg b:sad, heck whats new, its no surprise its always been that way in this game....
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL, that must not include my replies and quotes(di i really say momma 3 times?b:chuckle That must've been from the Sweet Remembrance event in Tellus(momma, momma, Mommaaaaaa!!!!!!b:shutup
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
This discussion has been closed.