Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    sithis010 wrote: »
    there no compar at all, u didn get **** and it was nuthin like gettin **** too. but wif such strong cry ofc gm feel bad and give orb to ever1. and ths what ur greed and jelus get u. player make bed now player shuld lying in it.

You are entitled to your opinion, but yea I so didn't compare only the two, and as I have said getting ***** is indeed far worse... but still if the person who was ***** reported it, and all they did was laugh in their face of course they would be upset... and in that sense that is how we felt with the goon glitch, and even to a smaller extent the fact that you all could use it on any server when it was only the arch server that had the rollback. THAT is how they are ALIKE... the fact that when reported, the 'cops'/ppl in power did pretty much nothing about it, except for maybe 'laugh' at you... even if only a silent one, and tell you 'they're allowed to do that.' That is a pure slap in the face.

Also one more thing I did NOT want the damn orbs, I was content with you all getting something that only AFFECTED the arch server, not a code that can be used anywhere you please... it just isn't right.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm thinking an Asian language. Is that what you're thinking, B1?

I was thinking inner-city American.
  • Jake_english - Lost City
    Jake_english - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was thinking inner-city American.

I am thinking , it might be portugues?

I don't know, that was hard to understand .

And to read, that too.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    there no compar at all, u didn get **** and it was nuthin like gettin **** too. but wif such strong cry ofc gm feel bad and give orb to ever1. and ths what ur greed and jelus get u. player make bed now player shuld lying in it.

OMG sithis, u mke me hurt head bad so tryin to reed what u say. Plz use question for help when you ned to post topix so that we may you aid to help understandin of otherz. Tryin to get this that u sayin is hard to do. Just you know so me bed now make not so I shuld not lying it yet. Luck b good you for. b:victory

(I need an aspirin now... I sprained my brain!) b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raygan - Sanctuary
    Raygan - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Considering this wasn't supposed to end till today and people (including myself) didn't get a chance to redeem yes Im annoyed and those who didnt get their freebies cause jerks abused it have every right to be annoyed. Ive been playing for 5 years and have spent my share of money and farmed a lot of gear and Im really hoping pw will allow for tickets and send individual codes to those who didn't get their stuff due to them cutting the code length short or something of the sort. Honestly long time players have put up with a lottttt of **** from PWI and this may be my personal last straw if nothing is done about it.

OR I am also ok with the roll back negating this entire issue. Which is actually my preference since I have worked and farmed my butt off for much of my gear.
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I want to respond to this with something useful... but after rereading it three times I still don't know what you're trying to say. b:surrender

Translation: One of You said that because you didn't get the code, and I used it on the server I wanted they were being a bunch of thieves and the police were laughing. It was say. He said Oh how would you feel if ****. Everyone got jealous of me and others who spent money the way we want. That's why they gave out the code to everyone. Cause they were jealous that they didn't lose friends. And now what good would it do to give to everyone? They should've left it to be archosaur only and ignore those who were jealous. I am laughing because greed gets people every time.

Original Text: one of u said that bcuz u didnt get code, and i use on server i want, they were bein ***** and teh police was laffin. it was say. he say oh how u feel if ****. every1 got jelly of me n others who spent money way we wan. thats why they give out code to every1. cuz they were jealus that they didn loss friens. and now what good give to ever1 do? they shuld have lef it archo only and ignore the jelus. am just laffin cuz greed get ppl everytime.

(There, did my best to translate, hope it helps.) b:kiss
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Translation: One of You said that because you didn't get the code, and I used it on the server I wanted they were being a bunch of thieves and the police were laughing. It was say. He said Oh how would you feel if ****. Everyone got jealous of me and others who spent money the way we want. That's why they gave out the code to everyone. Cause they were jealous that they didn't lose friends. And now what good would it do to give to everyone? They should've left it to be archosaur only and ignore those who were jealous. I am laughing because greed gets people every time.

Original Text: one of u said that bcuz u didnt get code, and i use on server i want, they were bein ***** and teh police was laffin. it was say. he say oh how u feel if ****. every1 got jelly of me n others who spent money way we wan. thats why they give out code to every1. cuz they were jealus that they didn loss friens. and now what good give to ever1 do? they shuld have lef it archo only and ignore the jelus. am just laffin cuz greed get ppl everytime.

(There, did my best to translate, hope it helps.) b:kiss

I beat you too that >.>
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I beat you too that >.>

Oh, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on your toes.
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • sithis010
    sithis010 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    only reson u say so much cuz i no typ good is cuz u are mad cuz it is true thin. pwi gave greedy jelus player what they wan. code for every1. they anser the cry. then playr glitch it. ofc they do, it alwys happen. all the time. and still want mor code b4 can fixin it. same thin happen if so....n alwys will. u reap what u so
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    only reson u say so much cuz i no typ good is cuz u are mad cuz it is true thin. pwi gave greedy jelus player what they wan. code for every1. they anser the cry. then playr glitch it. ofc they do, it alwys happen. all the time. and still want mor code b4 can fixin it. same thin happen if so....n alwys will. u reap what u so

Translation: The only reason you say so much is because I don't type well and because you are mad because it is a true thing. PWI gave a bunch of greedy jealous players what they wanted. A code for everyone. They answered the cry. Then players glitched it. Of course they do, it always happens, all the time. And still you want more codes before they can fix it. Same thing will happen if they do so, and allways will. You reap what you sew.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options

You are using English and internet slang in the proper manner so I doubt English is that tough for you. If it is, please use Bing translate for help when posting. Heck, if your first language is one that I know, I would be more than happy to help translate for you. I do, however, think that this is a ploy for attention.

Auto correction for forum has been removed due to client instability. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sithis010
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You are using English and internet slang in the proper manner so I doubt English is that tough for you. If it is, please use Bing translate for help when posting. Heck, if your first language is one that I know, I would be more than happy to help translate for you. I do, however, think that this is a ploy for attention.

Auto correction for forum has been removed due to client instability. b:cry

i not finis school cuz, i take care self. frien tech me read gud by txt me all time n tell me to say out lud. it not perfec but ok. ppl understan and jus use dis 4 exscus. becuz i say truth. and u dun like it.
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i not finis school cuz, i take care self. frien tech me read gud by txt me all time n tell me to say out lud. it not perfec but ok. ppl understan and jus use dis 4 exscus. becuz i say truth. and u dun like it.

okay, Not gonna translate this one. I agree with the guy you're replying to. Use bing or google translate from your native language.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options

I think the reason you say this is becuase you can't rebut my... logic, in hindesight that was not the best thing to compare it too, but it did get the point across... at least with a few people, but I honestly have no idea if they (as in the pwi staff/the ones who actually implemented this code) saw it, and neither do you, all we can do is speculate (AKA guess) on whether or not they even seen it/it played a role in their moving out this code, I for one believe there was more to it than just my posts/the SMALL uproar about the archo people being able to use the code on ANY server.

Though yes if that is the case, then that means my anger was premature and I should have been patient, but sometimes we all lose our patience every now and then.

I ama going to do my best not to mock you... but yea 'bcuz i say truth' ... no your stating your opinion not a FACT, not a "TRUTH" your stating your opinion/belief... you do NOT know for sure if my posts played a role in them pulling out that code for the rest of the servers.

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • x0rchist
    x0rchist Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    meh its 25th already still no update.
    If Devs are really checking issue then they should at least keep us updated or at least say that they are still resolving it rather then keeping quiet since 22nd f:meh
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options

Umm, sithis010...

It is wonderful how a Google search will bring up just about anything ever posted on youtube or other forums.

It seems that you don't have any issue using proper English except for right now.
    I was correct and this is a ploy for attention. Well played, well played. I almost felt sorry...(for a moment).

Might I suggest that before you create a new net persona that you realize you are all over the net right now.

Okay, done with this troll and moving on... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    x0rchist wrote: »
    meh its 25th already still no update.
    If Devs are really checking issue then they should at least keep us updated or at least say that they are still resolving it rather then keeping quiet since 22nd f:meh

Unforunately they have always failed to mention they don't really like to work weekends, ergo if we get any new update it will likely be on a business day. So if we are indeed lucky enough to get an official update about this whole fiasco we will likely have to wait until sometime tomorrow, but even if we do get an update tomorrow there is no telling how long it will take them to come up with a reply that they feel happy with, and one of which they hope will make us all happy...ier maybe... and get us off of their *****. /o\

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    x0rchist wrote: »
    meh its 25th

Not in their time zone.

It's not even 10PM on the 24th for them right now.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Lola_Kutty - Heavens Tear
    Lola_Kutty - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i am glad i left this game long ago . . . best decision of my gaming life b:victory
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not in there time zone.

I ninjaed you!

*childishly sticks tounge out*

*dances*

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It has been the rule since PWI time began, for Pangu said it was the rule in the 5th commandment.

Yup, rule that was obviously made to hide that not everyone is treat the same way and to hide that some rules are not for everyone.

So to look good on forum they say they will punish people, so people calm down and think that for once PWI is taking actions, while in pm (tickets) they say they won't, but it's against the rules to show that in public, cause people will see they lied about saying they will be looking to punish the abusers.

I understand totally that mods do their job and remove pm (ticket) from forum, but mods often say they are players like everyone, aren't mods disgusted to need to hide the truth from other players to keep their mods position? Cause mods are not idiots, they perfectly know that if players learn that the staff say they won't punish players from any servers, but Arch, there will be a massive rage. Mods are players like us, but yet they are on PWI side more than players side. That's just sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • x0rchist
    x0rchist Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not in there time zone.

oops my bad, sometime i forget about time diffrence. f:ouch

but still they can manage 2 minutes of their precious time and update something like "We are still resolving the issue", can't they?
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just finished making homemade caramel corn...
    (regular popcorn just isn't enough for the special drama that Monday holds)

/hands Kossy and Venus some caramel corn
    /hands kossy and Venus some coffee (spiked with whisky)
    /hands kossy and Venus some valium
    /hands kossy and Venus a screaming pillow

Now just sitting back and waiting for the fecal matter to come in contact with the oscillating rotational device. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sithis010
    edited November 2013
    Options
    okay, Not gonna translate this one. I agree with the guy you're replying to. Use bing or google translate from your native language.

Bing:

Schools must stop. I was self-supporting. Friend taught me English by phone. After all, English is not good but think okay. Of course, my English isn't the real problem. Everyone's real problem is I told facts. After all, everyone is I hate I speak reality.
    Umm, sithis010...

It is wonderful how a Google search will bring up just about anything ever posted on youtube or other forums.

It seems that you don't have any issue using proper English except for right now.
    I was correct and this is a ploy for attention. Well played, well played. I almost felt sorry...(for a moment).

Might I suggest that before you create a new net persona that you realize you are all over the net right now.

Okay, done with this troll and moving on... b:bye

?????
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ahaha I hope the MOD's can still take it hehe n hope they dun get every1 wrong its just u guys are really the only ones giving us more info bout this n well ppl harass u for it xD

still keep up the good job talkin to us some of us appreciate it n hopefully we get good news soon :D
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Bing:

Schools must stop. I was self-supporting. Friend taught me English by phone. After all, English is not good but think okay. Of course, my English isn't the real problem. Everyone's real problem is I told facts. After all, everyone is I hate I speak reality.

?????

So, you're sitting back and laughing now, right? Because you fooled a few people into thinking you didn't speak english? Oh, I guess you are a daring one. How many alts will you create to continue to troll? I feel sorry that you have to do that.
  • sithis010
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ahaha I hope the MOD's can still take it hehe n hope they dun get every1 wrong its just u guys are really the only ones giving us more info bout this n well ppl harass u for it xD

still keep up the good job talkin to us some of us appreciate it n hopefully we get good news soon :D

Love the new moderator.
  • sithis010
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So, you're sitting back and laughing now, right? Because you fooled a few people into thinking you didn't speak english? Oh, I guess you are a daring one. How many alts will you create to continue to troll? I feel sorry that you have to do that.

?????
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    At least tomorrow GMs should be back to work...
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ?????

Relax and go back to -nah-.b:chuckle
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
This discussion has been closed.