To my Former BlackOps members

jamminjimmy
jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
feeding the trolls but want few still check here see this.

I sit and stare at my cat shop and wonder why.

I can defiantly say if it wasn't for my wife I would have never logged on again after 1-34 and hitting the road with my company for 3 months.
I returned she was as hooked as I was from 1-29 but as a cleric with leader above my head in those days frustration to say the least.
She had me a mount I needed to be 40 to ride and bugged me and bugged me get 40 so she could see it . Love that crazy gamming sexy lady lol.

Her wizard was I want to say 78-79,well I was out questing watching the map constantly for them there evil pkr's.
know no way take offense if get order wrong and not intentionally leaving you out if was before. I started adding people to this Guild
That me and poet joined at like lvl11 just logged one day and she had lead, she didn't want leader over her head so she gave it to me. Littleron
I think made guild. I do remember kingkiller and halo girl some the first I was questing with. So many names Khales came along was so much
higher lvl then any of us but he let us beat the hell out his armor tanking the hell out everything we needed.
next thing you know i upgraded to lvl 2 .

I always seem to get and no one take offense but the poorest of players but we picked up everything that dropped I farmed herbs
Saved like hell for the 10 mil make us a lvl3 guild. I built us a little website we all voted got a logo ect. This i just realized
is the reason I think I stare at my screen. For i am unsure how many months we were having so much fun making friends and grinding
staying together looking out for each other ect.

Now as leader of the guild it at times was real hard is a game but sometimes things happen and people leave and it is kind of sad.
wont go into details but something disappeared in a fb tabor didn't get and got taken wrong there went a snowball lost what was
like half my core people. Now as we would get people lvl'd and geared it seems soon as they got near top our lvl poof gone
to bigger guild. But I maintained a decent core. If you can create a good solid active friendly core you can maintain members

One of the people that had left and started his own guild merged with me and was little rocky there core my core but here we
are full guild of 200 and we are majority 9x as most the server not a billion 1xx's yet. ok lets TW the map had been ruled
by Kingdom and kylin and this is bout the time zulu broke into the scene.We get our pots bid money charms ect I got 4 people
barbs are now 89. Make the bid win bid, day of not a single barb comes on line lol/3 hour loss to time but one hellva fun day

But with out detail things got ugly through vent And about 20- 25 of those that merged left to go ...can anyone guess.....

Kingdom is where they went too. I gained before our next tw 6 friends all geared tt99 and 1xx now they couldn't come in the
first 30 min because of the 100 hours in guild .when they come in we had catas almost in there base again towers down lane
and at gate where down and actually the left side tower inside. I told happy and his friends grab a cata ,My crucial mistake
well my defense squad got overwhelmed and we lost with just a small amount hp left on there crystal. I had go back on the road
needless to say didn't know happy so when my nephew i left in charge my char to do tw's said happy wanted lead make bids i said
tell him no and that was end of TW's happy his friends and lotta the higher members went off for guilds doing this new experience
called Territory Wars weekly.

I still can not to this day apoligize enough to the girl I made diector it I know was so stressful for her but she did a wondeful
job and by the time I was off the road blackops was still a active guild.

I tried so hard to get back into the game but it just wasn't working out as a leader I thought So many people exspected so much from me.

I had gotten so many people there tt sets and they moved to bigger guilds.

The whole tw thing so I decided give guild to another person and went to crimson.

Had a lotta fun in tw's learned a lot of the 100 instances ,I was always the highest lvl in BlackOps when I did my fb 99 I was the only one in there
that was 99.But my friends spent i think 2-3 hours getting me my fb and they didn't get nothing because was under 99.

well I ended up having my alt as leader of blackOps and it had few in it inactive 1 guy stayed played everyday members talked
on my forums some where together in guilds .

I started to feel like I abandoned them and just didn't feel right about it. I started
building the guild back up with my alt and with in a couple weeks starting that took my main back as leader. people where joining

wanting to do tw's now lot of my core members returned home everything ;oozing really good. Now zulu was ruling the map tw was
pretty much dead. Then comes word of a map reset we still had a lot of under geared but knew there classes and active members.
was really short on venos and clerics and doing base quest and trying to organize was little frustrating I know now to the few
venos and clerics I had. So many started talking doing TW half the core didn't like the idea thinking we wasn't ready and they just
didn't like the idea .Well I once again should have been more clear I wasn't trying to forge anyone to tw if they didn't want too.
But big chunk old core members left.

New bidding system with no refunds ect started I lose like 10 mil bid figured worth ten win no one bid more. Well map reset every
lvl3 land was bid on and we weren't in. Now i don't remember if the ones that left was before the TW win or right after, needless to say
We won the land. The next week we get bid on and I have 22 people show up. We loose our land......sad day for the little engine that
could. Next 3-4 weeks I keep bidding the same guild we would come so close with so few people 2 hr war and an almost victory
had less then 30 online again. Now by this time I don't think any of my core members from the beginning days was with me any more.

missing my friends and frustrated by so few showing up ,I have always used personal coins for 80% everything guild does and tw
bidding was all me now, I think 12 people showed for tw after all week long 60 say was coming for sure. I booted everyone gave my
alt guild it sat for almost 2 years.

I got better phones over the years and now can use cell as hot spot connect laptop when on road, now is high ping but at least on.
I have tried get my wife go to a private server or just quit and many of times if she didn't continue everyday playing I would
probably been off. I have made allots friends over the years and had allots fun.2x caster was amazing coins for me I have had a
pack addiction for a while id do nirvana get my coins say up go buy 100 packs from props at times go 200-300 mil up winning

needless to say though the game has gotten less and less fun pvp just wasn't any good for me having second cast nirv gears +10
with all gems r9 and re casted r9 there no competing with those def and attck lvls. well took some time but got my gears up

There someday seems at bh reset and me my wife and my nephew everything clicks just right we swap our chars get 2-3 sets bh's
done and had a good time doing it. I wanted do tw more with my bm and was really enjoying the pvp and felt constricted with the
rules and applied to swap bm. this was approved and so far just got so wined tw's but got it in. I had my mystic leading blacktops
and was just chilling but got tired the invites in couple days added cleric into blackOps.

every day seemed I was catching my self not wanting do much, wife ask me do something, I be like go ahead im just going to sit her in catsop.one the
first members asked if i was rebuilding the guild and me and poet had discussed this, I said yes I added him, my nephew came to
the guild my sons barb also. Well king has done and excellent job recruiting and helping everyone I made him director. And I have
had a blast until bout 2 days ago I was going through the friends list and so many people I just have delete because they are
not coming back .

I couldn't find the last forums I used but found that first one I made, Wow it really made me remember how much fun I had
with my crazy sometimes strange but always fun group. Teaching and answering questions for some of these too my surprise new
people to the game out questing not fc'n and reading old post and seeing old pictures reminds me how addicting and fun this game
really was.

I am going to take everyone into a pve tw sat and I know they will have a blast with a little luck can get recruiting going and
have enough active and somewhat geared get maybe a month to 6 weeks before we get pinned in by the powerhouses getting full 80
geared every week. But if its just one or 6 weeks It will be fun the showing people the game and reminding me how something I
figured I play a day or two has been a actual part my life ( kind of sad admit) for over 5 years well never missed work or not paid the bills but

you know what I am saying. Run some TT runs again get people helping each other getting there gears and hopefully have a fun again.

a couple of them good old guild against guild wars like pimpy and kingkong started come back two hours later still going.

any former members hurt by my actions over the years I sincerely apologize I too was a noob learning along the way and made mistakes

I had never played this type game but we did have allots fun and I thank everyone of you for that. I hope each and everyone one of you still

enjoys the game and doesn't stare at a cat shop.

Still a noob lol,

Soleehungwel

Leader BlackOps Harshlands
http://blackopsguild.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=346949

old sitehttp://blackopsfaction.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=131981
5941165jeLeR.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Congrats, you typed more in a thread then Longknife.
    NGTUy53.png

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm pretty sure blackops is old history. Disbanded because it wasn't successful in tw and the remnants merged with Bloodline. Which merged with Dumass, Which then merged with present day guild Infamous where Dumass, Bloodline and Blackops members now reside (or at least the active ones) What else is there to really know about? Also reaaaaallly long post, nobody is going to read all of that.
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    damn trolls must be hybernating allready.i should held off till goverment back because the grammer police dint even make the scene

I should put in suggestion to limit the chars in a post stop something crazy like this hapining again.lucky wasnt proff reading and doing rewrites so many things huge happy memeories this band of crazies remeber .tons pms sayin i rember this or that.
    I probaly would have rifaled longknifes mini novals.

Cant even call crazy a troll but do not feel need exspalin because it makes no diferance but just as this time rebuilding and goin into TW tommorrow Its to have fun in the game,everyone does this diferant so cause fights and the wc offering rewards kill person (hillarious when i see this tho)
    others could spend whole time in game looking for fashion,(if i insert her name she may use her new r9rr weapon on me) so many thngs and so many enjoy in diferant ways. but to add 115 in 6 days not too bad took 2 years first time and longer get this many active the second time for sure.

Moral of this story do not drink and Type.

thanks again all u x members know seing the eyes walkin round will spark memories of great times in the game.and no mater amount of trolss this brings will reply more if want talk im in game
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • tipsynostalgic
    tipsynostalgic Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    foley3k wrote: »

Dude im telling you, shiit like that is unreal. It should be illegal.

And it probably is.

But i dont care :Db:chuckle
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2013

b:shocked and this is scary
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013

I demand a recount.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Mezagis - Lost City
    Mezagis - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I demand a recount.

I second this motion :D

b:chuckle
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I demand a recount.

1956 words (if the web sites he provided count as words)
    NGTUy53.png

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I read the whole post,
    And i enjoyed reading it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Did someone say fashion? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I read the whole post,
    And i enjoyed reading it.

Blasphemy
  • Tokala_ - Harshlands
    Tokala_ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yo Wing nut!!!! You got the damn site wrong....

http://blackops.darkbb.com/ Get it right!! :b
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Didn't you hear? The HL forums is where people post all their life stories, or whatever else you think up while taking a dump on the toilet or singing in the shower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.