Warsong Belts/Warsong Soul

Syfo - Dreamweaver
Syfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Crafting Nook
Anyone know if decomposing the untradeable warsong belts give Warsong Souls that are tradeable or are they not tradeable?

Thank you in advanced for your answers.
Post edited by Syfo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There's really no piont. WS souls are an ineffiecient way to make the better belts.
  • Syfo - Dreamweaver
    Syfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Should be the cheapest way to make it imo, unless im missing something,
    seeing as how the g14 belts (untradeable) are cheaper then making them with warsong waistband inscriptions.
    edited August 2013
    Should be the cheapest way to make it imo, unless im missing something,
    seeing as how the g14 belts (untradeable) are cheaper then making them with warsong waistband inscriptions.

Well decomp one and see.
  • phoenixwar
    phoenixwar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There's really no piont. WS souls are an ineffiecient way to make the better belts.

no its not, if anything its "almost" as efficient since you are still using 3 belts to make the next level belt abeit with the 500k crafting cost
    edited August 2013
    phoenixwar wrote: »
    no its not, if anything its "almost" as efficient since you are still using 3 belts to make the next level belt abeit with the 500k crafting cost

Inefficient meaning extra uneccesary steps. duurrr
  • obsceneyouare
    obsceneyouare Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b:sad only way to find out is try and see, if you farm alot of ws its not really gonna matter. And if your extra lucky with your BHs its not really that many. Plus 2x atm so yeah =D gogo do it and find out. b:victoryb:cute
  • Balmmaker - Archosaur
    Balmmaker - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have 80 Warsong Inscriptions...but they don't seem to work with the exchange for the belt. They work for getting a belt with 40 Warsong Inscriptions and 20M +other WS mats. But...well, I have 80 Inscriptions but not Warsong waistband Inscriptions. Where the heck do you get those from? Or am I missing something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Balmmaker - Archosaur
    Balmmaker - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Also, is the belt tradeable? (bound if equiped but can be traded before that?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have 80 Warsong Inscriptions...but they don't seem to work with the exchange for the belt. They work for getting a belt with 40 Warsong Inscriptions and 20M +other WS mats. But...well, I have 80 Inscriptions but not Warsong waistband Inscriptions. Where the heck do you get those from? Or am I missing something?

The Waistband Inscriptions used to drop from the Incacerate in Warsong, just as the current ones do. They cant be obtained from him anymore since they were swapped for the untradable set.

You can still get the Waistband Inscriptions from the Emperor's pack if I remember right, and the belts made from the 80 Inscription method are always tradable and wont bind on equipping them.

Those created from the 40 inscriptions method cant be traded even if they have not been equipped, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|