Male vs Female; Who PvP's the most?

Options

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    A female friend of mine gave me the stare of death cus I took one fashion piece of her, had to crawl back n give it while begging for my life. Worst part is, she has 2 wardrobes full and she still knew exactly which one it was.. b:sad

Poor you, it's ok...you're safe now, don't worry.

@ Narcillatrix - I agree with you. It's honestly nobody's business what people do with their time and money, what things they consider fun and what goals they may have :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    trands wrote: »
    All humans make use of unnecessairy things for pleasure/fun. Your statement is just hollow. If someone gets some kind of satisfaction out of r999, wether it's pk, TW/NW or just 1 shooting mobs, it's not a waste. Just like spending time, charms and pots on upping your ego by killing avatars in a game, preferably recorded to show how amazing you are, isn't a waste as long as you get some satisfaction out of it. Deciding it's a waste for someone else is a sign of the typical pk'er attitude that's so annoying.

Also, ignoring people is not exactly why I play an MMO ...

Actually a waste is defined as anything that's not needed in this case, and r9rr is not needed to do PvE related activities, so therefore it is in fact a waste but from that waste you gain some satisfaction. You should down your own statement when you said 'All humans make use of unnecessairy things for pleasure/fun." Anything that is unecessessary is a waste, whether you get enjoyment from it or notb:cute. Simple logic really.b:chuckle

As for ignoring people, if you have anyone on your blacklist, you are unable to comment.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Actually a waste is defined as anything that's not needed in this case, and r9rr is not needed to do PvE related activities, so therefore it is in fact a waste but from that waste you gain some satisfaction. You should down your own statement when you said 'All humans make use of unnecessairy things for pleasure/fun." Anything that is unecessessary is a waste, whether you get enjoyment from it or notb:cute. Simple logic really.b:chuckle

As for ignoring people, if you have anyone on your blacklist, you are unable to comment.

Actually, you play video games to get enjoyment out of them. That is their purpose. And by the definition of waste which is "Use or expend carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose," all video games (and by extension all of it's content) are a waste. In that you are using your time extravagantly. That aside, games have the purpose of enjoyment. To the extent that whatever you gear you are using allows you to fill that purpose, which is enjoyment, then it is not a waste as it served it's purpose for the overall goal of playing games in the first place.

As for the blacklist comment, that is reduction ad absurdum. Just because someone has ignored one person, doesn't mean that their overall goal for playing MMOs being to socialize with people rather than ignoring them is just simply ridiculous.

@topic

I don't really PK because I don't like the drama. But nation wars is fun. Drama free and you don't always run into the same opponents. I guess you don't consider it PVP but I do. I consider going white name to be player killing whereas to me PVP is a more general term for any player vs player content such as TW or NW. But that's just me.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Actually, you play video games to get enjoyment out of them. That is their purpose. And by the definition of waste which is "Use or expend carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose," all video games (and by extension all of it's content) are a waste. In that you are using your time extravagantly. That aside, games have the purpose of enjoyment. To the extent that whatever you gear you are using allows you to fill that purpose, which is enjoyment, then it is not a waste as it served it's purpose for the overall goal of playing games in the first place.

As for the blacklist comment, that is reduction ad absurdum. Just because someone has ignored one person, doesn't mean that their overall goal for playing MMOs being to socialize with people rather than ignoring them is just simply ridiculous.

Venus is spot on as always xD I was going to say the same thing.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Need a best Female PvPer thread for each class each server
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Need a best Female PvPer thread for each class each server

Feel free to make one....
    /LetTheTrollingBegin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Exclude RT since the only female that actively PKs is AriaArrow gg
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Exclude RT since the only female that actively PKs is AriaArrow gg

Might wanna exclude Archo too then:

<Only active PKing female on Archo. ._.
    I mean there are a few that are out of sz at SP or west every other day, but they don't pK they just.. stand out there, maybe buff someone or help gank someone who attacks a faction member but like, I don't call that PKing >.>.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Might wanna exclude Archo too then:

<Only active PKing female on Archo. ._.
    I mean there are a few that are out of sz at SP or west every other day, but they don't pK they just.. stand out there, maybe buff someone or help gank someone who attacks a faction member but like, I don't call that PKing >.>.

How does that differ from what you do, our dear female PvP representative?
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    How does that differ from what you do, our dear female PvP representative?

You obviously haven't really seen me PKing when there is ACTIVE pk going on then XD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    To me this game is a hobby much like some people spend money on Radio control models or weekend racers who spend thousands on their home built sprint car. E.T.C.

I do not white name Pk but do TW mostly and NW sometimes when i am bored.

After playing too many MOBA/FPS games, I realized that PK was as equally boring as killing mobs eventually, no matter what game i played, so I chose to play this game with the aim of earning my gear as my primary goal and a collection of all the top level weapons and armor as a long term secondary goal knowing this will take me longer than it takes me to get bored with PK style games and its working for me.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Many girls PvP, just not in the official way. If i see 2 girls in a squad that are constantly changing their fashion and write after every sentence kiss-smiley as long as its adressed to a male, while never talking a single word to each other i count it as Plaver VS Player, in a creeeepy way. If you ever had two female Clerics/Venos in squad who didnt like each other you probably know what i mean, a TW by r9r3 people is nothing compared to THAT.

No seriously, i think there are many girls doing normal PvP but there are probably not as out-standing as the males cause most of them arent raging or WCing how great they are.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

No seriously, i think there are many girls doing normal PvP but there are probably not as out-standing as the males cause most of them arent raging or WCing how great they are.

In my eyes they are better PvPers than the penile implant stroking WC PvP peacock boys since they don't act like idiots. The only females I see in WC that shouldn't ever breed are the ones that follow around the PvPers like little puppy dogs getting hot and wet while salivating at how ""great" the idiots are.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    edited August 2013
    Options
    The only females I see in WC that shouldn't ever breed are the ones that follow around the PvPers like little puppy dogs getting hot and wet while salivating at how ""great" the idiots are.

Dont be sure theyre really female. I knew a guy who was multiclienting with a female char just to WC how Pro his male main was.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Dont be sure theyre really female. I knew a guy who was multiclienting with a female char just to WC how Pro his male main was.

That's gotta be one the most pathetic things I've ever heard of in this game, and I've been here quite a long time.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    edited August 2013
    Options
    That's gotta be one the most pathetic things I've ever heard of in this game, and I've been here quite a long time.

Funny is that actually nobody knew it was his alt, till someday he asked in Faction chat to take his cleric to a low lvl bh along (i think it was 59 or so). We invited him and we were like "dafuq" Oo? The way the majority of our PvP-playerbase has become i highly doubt he is the only one. As far as i know he even stopped playing that cleric, probably cause he feared we would tell somebody of it.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Very gg
    edited August 2013
    Options

You obviously haven't really seen me PKing when there is ACTIVE pk going on then XD?

Obviously. Then again I check PK spots on daily basis, few of my friends are active PKers and tend to pm me in case there is some real PK going. All in all I cant remember seeing you ever participate in PK I would consider PKing. Last night you got killed few times, QQd on sz till you got mad and just started running out of sz w/o gear. Youre such a PKer, lol.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    PvP on PvE server is non factor anyway b:avoid
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Obviously. Then again I check PK spots on daily basis, few of my friends are active PKers and tend to pm me in case there is some real PK going. All in all I cant remember seeing you ever participate in PK I would consider PKing. Last night you got killed few times, QQd on sz till you got mad and just started running out of sz w/o gear. Youre such a PKer, lol.

I have NEVER seen you PKing when there has been major active PK going on in the past- and that is being honest o.o.

Also, Hubby- you have no right to say anything about me until you are willing to 1v1 me with self buffs, or let me get buffs equal to yours.
    And since you seem to now be the authority on PK, please do tell me how "jumping people from stealth, tripple sparking and APSing (while full buffed)" someone to death Is anything other than being a ****? xD;

Also, first: I don't really get mad in PK- I get mad at myself for not being good enough, and I strive to improve my skills, getting mad at someone who kills me is a pointless endeavor, and does nothing but make me look like a fool.
    Second: Please do not accuse me of QQing, because I have no reason to? o.O Also my running out of sz w/o gear to be farmed by the same person over and over was to show the people standing around just how much of a **** he is, which I managed to do :P
    PK is a game of tactics and mind games- The level headed ones win. Always. even if they die- they still win.
    So therefore I have no reason to ever get mad or QQ in pk, I never take any drama that may happen in PK into wc, I never insult or abuse anyone who has not done so to me first- and even then I rarely do it.
    It's learning to be above that immature and childish behavior and to take a step back, take a deep breath and laugh at it, it's hard to do, and I am far from perfect- and far from being able to that at all times, but I try- I try to be the bigger person, try to be the one who doesn't get involved in that **** and learns to get past it.
    The fact that you felt that this needed to be carried onto the forums tells me a lot about you, please don't bring that ****, drama and unnecessary bull onto the forums and into my thread, thanks.
    /End Rant

What makes me someone who PK's Hubby is my wanting to improve, my wanting to learn- I'm far from perfect and I know that, but I attempt to spend as much time PKing and getting practice to improve as I can.

@Zsw, you know that's not true :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited August 2013
    Options

^This guy is a real PKer. -snip-I had a 50/50 win/loss ratio with him. That is, win/loss when the guy is coming out of stealth with +12 double sparked G16 daggers with charm and apoth, while I'm jumping around trying not to get 1shot with G16+5, no apoth or charm, and significantly less HP.

But still. He's better than some of the r9s3 people I used to kill back in the day. Give him credit.
    PK is a game of tactics and mind games- The level headed ones win. Always. even if they die- they still win.

I suggest you tell that to the international history of politics and military conquest. The dead people lose, no matter how much the victor was a ****.

What makes me someone who PK's Hubby is my wanting to improve, my wanting to learn- I'm far from perfect and I know that, but I attempt to spend as much time PKing and getting practice to improve as I can.

WOW AN ACTUAL EARNEST AND HEALTHY PKER
    Please, can we keep it? And/or conduct experiments on it?

Nah he's totally right GG
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options

GG, PvP
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    GG, PvP

Get out.
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Get out.

GG, PvP
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

And since you seem to now be the authority on PK, please do tell me how "jumping people from stealth, tripple sparking and APSing (while full buffed)" someone to death Is anything other than being a ****? xD;

Kinda da same way most seekers rely on edged blur. Seriously at least you have to use stealth wisely. Edged blur is kinda face roll.b:chuckle
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Kinda da same way most seekers rely on edged blur. Seriously at least you have to use stealth wisely. Edged blur is kinda face roll.b:chuckle

Lol? o.O'
    Man if you don't time your EB right (Or use it wisely) you're wasting two sparks, Stealth on the other hand doesn't cost any chi, and one can be stealth-ed for forever if they want to be.
    EB also has a simple solution HoS + kiting, especially if the seeker is just spamming EB and doesn't even bother locking you down.
    If you are NOT smart enough to get out of the way of EB then you deserve to die xD'

And as you're an archer you have a simple way of getting out right? Leaps- I hate 'em q.q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    Options
    tsyfall wrote: »
    ^This guy is a real PKer. Before I was banned, I had a 50/50 win/loss ratio with him. That is, win/loss when the guy is coming out of stealth with +12 double sparked G16 daggers with charm and apoth, while I'm jumping around trying not to get 1shot with G16+5, no apoth or charm, and significantly less HP.

But still. He's better than some of the r9s3 people I used to kill back in the day. Give him credit.

You do know that was only for lols to see how hard I can hit - didnt really PK outside of TW those days =(. But all in all I`ve gotten lot better since the days you played, still not something I would call great but decent enough to not get annoyed at myself. Then again I have never truly liked PKing on sin, just my only endgameish toon while farming for the one I want to play :). On equal gear I could prolly take few rounds from you out of 10 but not too many.

@Zheii: I have killed you alone w/o full buffs as I am pretty sure I have only started popping buff pots as of late, granted I prolly had picked barb buffs from my catshop as its next to tele. Last weekend I killed Forever(Full R9T3 seeker) as you jumped on me (Full R9T3+10 everything seeker) and I killed you too, he got out of sz during the time I was killing you and I killed him again. Later that night I killed you with those buffs w/o my own buffs as I had killed chocs barb before that in 1 vs 1 and they were on cd. My charm also died in middle of killing you. I do find your comment from the weekend epic though "All you can do is triple spark from stealth" <3. But no, what happened is you didnt get the buffs, got tired of waiting and I was in cube by the time you got em I think, least I think I was told you got full buffs.

But PvE servers really dont have any real PK, its not bout sitting there and chatting with others. Or asking questions why you were killed as you were in PK mode out of sz. Or only killing people from certain factions. They way you act bout PK is a clear sign you have never played a game where there was real PK. I have, I know what it is and I expect it out of PK. There was a reason why I rolled on PvE server and it was because I didnt feel like I could compete gear wise with how CS based this game is on real PvP environment.

But no, I havent said I am all about PvP, quite the opposite actually, I have only said you really are pretty darn far from what you seem to think you are. I find it quite amusing you proclaim yourself as some PvP representative and seem to think the PvP on our server represents any real PK. The only time of the late when we had real PK on server was when So Hot was around killing everyone and everything out of sz for few weeks. Which you know resulted in massive QQ, WC drama and temper tantrums of certain high end CSers.

Ps. The only thing I am bringing to forums is the same thing as if the fat kid was telling how he is such a athlete on forum where you cant see him. I am sure others find said things as ludicrous and amusing as I do.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You do know that was only for lols to see how hard I can hit - didnt really PK outside of TW those days =(. But all in all I`ve gotten lot better since the days you played, still not something I would call great but decent enough to not get annoyed at myself. Then again I have never truly liked PKing on sin, just my only endgameish toon while farming for the one I want to play :). On equal gear I could prolly take few rounds from you out of 10 but not too many.

@Zheii: I have killed you alone w/o full buffs as I am pretty sure I have only started popping buff pots as of late, granted I prolly had picked barb buffs from my catshop as its next to tele. Last weekend I killed Forever(Full R9T3 seeker) as you jumped on me (Full R9T3+10 everything seeker) and I killed you too, he got out of sz during the time I was killing you and I killed him again. Later that night I killed you with those buffs w/o my own buffs as I had killed chocs barb before that in 1 vs 1 and they were on cd. My charm also died in middle of killing you. I do find your comment from the weekend epic though "All you can do is triple spark from stealth" <3. But no, what happened is you didnt get the buffs, got tired of waiting and I was in cube by the time you got em I think, least I think I was told you got full buffs.

But PvE servers really dont have any real PK, its not bout sitting there and chatting with others. Or asking questions why you were killed as you were in PK mode out of sz. Or only killing people from certain factions. They way you act bout PK is a clear sign you have never played a game where there was real PK. I have, I know what it is and I expect it out of PK. There was a reason why I rolled on PvE server and it was because I didnt feel like I could compete gear wise with how CS based this game is on real PvP environment.

But no, I havent said I am all about PvP, quite the opposite actually, I have only said you really are pretty darn far from what you seem to think you are. I find it quite amusing you proclaim yourself as some PvP representative and seem to think the PvP on our server represents any real PK. The only time of the late when we had real PK on server was when So Hot was around killing everyone and everything out of sz for few weeks. Which you know resulted in massive QQ, WC drama and temper tantrums of certain high end CSers.

Ps. The only thing I am bringing to forums is the same thing as if the fat kid was telling how he is such a athlete on forum where you cant see him. I am sure others find said things as ludicrous and amusing as I do.

You seemed to have missed the whole entire point of my post...
    Here I'll put it in a simple and easy to understand format:
    1. I'm not getting into this argument on the forums, you want to talk to me CIVILLY, pm me or message me.
    2. I don't claim to be the best of anything, I even said I am learning still, and have to improve- But I can admit that, and the people that I have been PKing with can attest to that.
    3. Who ever said I only PK on Archo server?
    4. ...Did you even read my post o.O?
    5. Explain to me how one faction going around and murdering everything from lvl30+ that's white = PvP?
    6. *Repeats No. 1*

PS. The last thing you said makes no sense what-so-ever.
    I get what you are trying to imply but... you just did a horrible job of wording it ._..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Actually, killing everything that moves is pretty much what the PvP is and should be. I am curious what lvl 30s you are speaking of? What happened with So Hot is they grabbed some players and killed everybody and everything to provoke people out there. And you know what? It worked.

But as you are clearly PKing on all the servers, why dont you just appoint yourself as the "female representative for PvP" of PWI? No, I am sure you have played every other versions too, lets call you "female representative for PvP" of the PW?

You are a bad joke who gets rolled by pretty much anybody you dont outgear by 2b in gear extent. Calling you any kind of representative of PvP is a bad joke which is only funny cause its so ludicrous. First time I heard that in game I thought it was some mean troll by somebody in faction till I found out you actually had it on your signature.

Ps. Now that my dear is bit on the uncivil side.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Actually, killing everything that moves is pretty much what the PvP is and should be. I am curious what lvl 30s you are speaking of? What happened with So Hot is they grabbed some players and killed everybody and everything to provoke people out there. And you know what? It worked.

But as you are clearly PKing on all the servers, why dont you just appoint yourself as the "female representative for PvP" of PWI? No, I am sure you have played every other versions too, lets call you "female representative for PvP" of the PW?

You are a bad joke who gets rolled by pretty much anybody you dont outgear by 2b in gear extent. Calling you any kind of representative of PvP is a bad joke which is only funny cause its so ludicrous. First time I heard that in game I thought it was some mean troll by somebody in faction till I found out you actually had it on your signature.

Ps. Now that my dear is bit on the uncivil side.

*Throws hands up in exasperation*
    /Edits Sig.
    Let the trolling begin ;D.

Anyway back ON TOPIC, still seems like guys are losing on the poll, so slack D:!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]