1 Zsw 17

Zsw - Dreamweaver
Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
Please note: This is for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to belittle, insult or offend anyone involved or featured in this video and story, whether directly or indirectly.

An Assassin vs Assassin from Dreamweaver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmNgD6A7EWM

Along with a story:
1 Zsw 17
Perfect World International Version (PWIV)
Zsw and Goredawn

17 Now the Relic's gathered their sins for war and assembled at the North in Archosaur. They pitched camp at the Northern Outskirts, between the guards and the Princess. Bootycamp assembled and drew up their battle line to meet the Relics. The Relics occupied one hill and the Bootycamp's another, with the Outskirts between them.

A champion named Goredawn came out of the Relic camp. His height was six cubits and a span. He had an Awakened Ancelstral helmet on his head and wore a coat of Fortune's Favor weighing many Badges; on his leg he wore graves of Adversity, and a glowing black dagger was held in his hands. His daggers was like the thousands of dollars that could have gone to those in need, and the sharding alone could have bought a small car. His genie went ahead of him.

Goredawn stood and shouted to the ranks of Bootycamp, "Why do you not come out and line up for battle? Am I not a Relic, and are you not the servants of Bootycamp? Choose a man and have him come down to me." On hearing the Relic's words, the Bootycamps were dismayed and terrified.

Now Zsw was the son of a good Oriental named Zhang, who was from the Far East. Zhang had eight sons, and in Bootycamp's time he was very old.

For forty days the Relic came forward every morning and evening and took his stand.
And Zsw came to the morning, and heard that the Bootycamps had been saying. "Do you see how this man keeps coming out? He comes out to defy Bootycamp. The Leader will give great wealth to the man who kills him. He will also give him Marriage Packs for his daughter and will exempt his family from Merit taxes in the Faction Base."

Zsw asked the men standing near him, "What will be done for the man who kills this Relic and removes this disgrace from Archosaur?"

They repeated to him what they had been saying and told him, "This is what wil be done for the man who kills him."

And Zsw spoke to the Bootycamp leader. "The Luck who rescued me from the 1shots of the overpowered and the stealth of the sneaky will rescue me from the hands of this Relic."
Bootycamp's leader said to Zsw, "Go, and the Luck be with you."

And so Zsw went to find the Relic.
Zsw found him, and said to him, "You come against me with the +12 upon your daggers, but I come against you in the name of the Luck Almighty! This day the Luck will deliver you into my hands, and I'll strike down and cut off your head. The battle is the Luck's, and he will give all of you into our hands."

As the Relic moved closer to attack him, Zsw ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. Reaching into his Inventory and taking out his dagger, he swung it and struck the Relic on the head. The Dagger sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.
So Zsw triumphed over the Relic with +10 refines and Luck's favor; without a Credit Card in his hand he struck down the Relic and killed him.

-A very troll friend

Enjoy ;p
Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
Post edited by Zsw - Dreamweaver on

Comments