Level 4 and 6 Manufacturing Skills

Options
Zankokuna - Dreamweaver
Zankokuna - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Crafting Nook
I've heard mixed answers when I've asked in the past, so I figured I'd ask the question here on the forums instead.

For the level 4 and 6 Manufacturing skills where it asks you to make several two star items, are you absolutely required to obtain the two star items or can you just purchase the book and forgo the two star items?

Yes I'm aware of the search function, but apparently I suck at using it because it yielded no relevant results.

Any answers are greatly appreciated. = )
-Thanks
Post edited by Zankokuna - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You can purchase the book I'm pretty sure, but it is very pricy to buy it from the bookmerchant (or rather, to buy from someone who bought it from the bookmerchant.) Plus you still have to make enough items to fill up the level bar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's in the stickies of that section I don't know how you could miss that. xD

But here's the link: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=277171

Usually the books are sold all together, like blacksmith book 1-8 all together, on a server like mine it's around 30m for those books. (I personally never saw someone just selling lvl4 and 6 it's always all of them or the low lvl 1 to 3)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • mld7491x
    mld7491x Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I've heard mixed answers when I've asked in the past, so I figured I'd ask the question here on the forums instead.

For the level 4 and 6 Manufacturing skills where it asks you to make several two star items, are you absolutely required to obtain the two star items or can you just purchase the book and forgo the two star items?

Yes I'm aware of the search function, but apparently I suck at using it because it yielded no relevant results.

Any answers are greatly appreciated. = )
    -Thanks

So I'm curious, what did you decide to do? I am still trying to find the recipes for those two-star items but all I can find are the one-star items. Even the one-star are lvl 6 so I can't make them cause I am a lvl 3. So how can this be accomplished?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    The recipes for the 2* items are the same as the 1*s; it's random chance whether the produced item is 1*, 2* or 3*.

The level 6 items require the appropriate level 3 manufacturing skill to make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga