TW Territory apothecary

Options
The_Stoner - Raging Tide
The_Stoner - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Crafting Nook
b:surrender can someone post what territories can make what for apothecary pots plz will b greatly appreciated and plz include all pots that can b made where f:grin
Post edited by The_Stoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    choosing a faction based on apo? b:avoid
    you only purge once #yopo
  • leitemagro
    leitemagro Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:laugh I am lazy too !

I use the "elixir" page, of apotechary Elixirs and correspondent herbs, that have the herbs needed, quantity, and NPC with coordinates, with a interactive use of herbs or potions selection.

i can use too the pwdatabase, and type, for example "white tea" on the search and i get Description in the database of white tea, that have too the herbs needed, quantity, and NPC with coordinates

but you probably want someone to make you a list of the lvl 6 apotechary, plain and simple of herb and citys? well is in the wikipedia, think someone already did that job too.

so since i am lazy too, instead of copy and paste all that, I will just pass you the links, for you and anyone that need, can check and congratulate the work to the respective person(s) that already had compile all this information - wonderful the 1st link.

Want to put in your favorites, for future reference, and tell other forum members and people on your server ? is always a help.

b:bye
  • The_Stoner - Raging Tide
    The_Stoner - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver choosing a faction based on apo?

no im not just needed some info for it is all if needed any made i got friends that will make in the factions holding the land. and tyvm leitemagro for that