edited February 2015
    /signed
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    kayarenee wrote: »
    /signed
    This looks like a NECRO!

kayarenee replied to a message that was 1 year 7 months 27 days 33 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• bailes021
    bailes021 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    While I understand you would want to evolve the cute kitty... it's pretty futile. All evolved pets except the Harpy and Monkey King are one shots. Mind you... the Harpy is a two shot and the monkey is a three shot. I suggest before we petition for more evolved pets... we petition for them to make pets actually useful. The only pet I ever bother pulling out is the monkey... but not everyone is able to get one. We have a damage nerf because of our supposed ability to use pets, but 99% of the time, I don't even bother pulling one out anymore. Takes more time to res and heal it once it dies than anything.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Year and a half old.... We'll have none of that!
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.