Indecision

unnimeni
unnimeni Posts: 48 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Seeker
hi all! I currently have 2 characters a lvl 90 seeker and a same lvl sin.
i can't decide between those two wich one to end-game.
i love to play both chars , but i wanna know wich one you think is more economin, more cheap to end-game. i woud like to compare those stats between a- r8 seeker and 5apsG13sin
-g16 seeker and 4aps sin
with g16 dags.

ty for your awnsers!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't know which is more expensive, but I can tell you for sure it's easier to gear a seeker than it is a sin.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2013
    Personally...

Just pick whichever one you enjoy playing more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Make the sin 5APS.

Then use the sin to grind you rich and make the seeker r9 or g16 for pvp :)
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Make the sin 5APS.

Then use the sin to grind you rich and make the seeker r9 or g16 for pvp :)

Beat me to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niobus - Archosaur
    Niobus - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    R8 seeker or 5APS sin: Both coast almost the same.. Depending what else you will equip.
    To get a sin to 5APS on a cheap way you will need R8 there too. So both are R8 than.. For the seeker I would take TT99(arm/leg) too if you plan making him G16 some day. So that will coast the same as for the sins APS build. Ornaments you can choose. There are cheaper ones that are good too... If you plan to get better equipment than the standard demon 5APS build you need to invest more money, which will make the seeker cheaper.

I partly agree with HrunsPanda. A sin is a good farm char. But there is only a few which makes it worth to farm nowadays...

As for G16 farming on seeker: I would recoment to get the Morei G15 sword for that. It coasts 17 mil, but PvE wise its a really nice weapon and helps a lot to manage a pavilion in Warsong. A 5 APS sin should be able to do it too, but needs decend refine, which is +5 or the more the better.

So in the end it's up to you, what you chose.. Both are good chars to play with..