Seeker TT80 Weapon

Nature_God - Sanctuary
Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Seeker
So, I am 72lvl and I chekced options what TT80 weapons are available. They all seem good. What should I choose really?
Post edited by Nature_God - Sanctuary on

Comments

• soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, I am 72lvl and I chekced options what TT80 weapons are available. They all seem good. What should I choose really?

None is so good that it sticks out. If you like the stats on any of them go for it.

note: if you think having a HP regen sword is like having bloodpaint all the time you will be sorely disappointed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    What about TT80 Dualblades? :) If I remember correctly, they add 2%+ Critical, and its always good to have as high critical chance as possible.
  • soundslegit
    edited April 2013
    What about TT80 Dualblades? :) If I remember correctly, they add 2%+ Critical, and its always good to have as high critical chance as possible.

Crits add to your damage but they are more important for PVP than PVE. How much PVPing will you be doing at that level? If PVP is important to you then get the sword you need to make the TT90gold sword its the best PVP sword until 100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for the advises b:thanks
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    shinrotwins for damage, imperial sword for tanking(the one that u can get with divine orders, lvl 81, single sword)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    whichever one is on the path to TT99 gold that you will use to make nirvy

/thread
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • soundslegit
    edited April 2013
    whichever one is on the path to TT99 gold that you will use to make nirvy

/thread

Lunar weps can also be made into nirvana but this isn't really what the OP is asking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]