Public Quest 3 is glitched.

13»

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Any update on whether PQ 3 is on pwi fixing radar?
  • SuperSlushE - Raging Tide
    SuperSlushE - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bump for this thread.
    Tired of running PQ3 even with the whole going back and picking the quest every time and still not getting rewards. I run it with like 3 ppl, all different classes and usually 2/4 will actually get the reward. It would be awesome to farm a cloud stir / sky cover but it is impossible to do so with the quest/reward system being unstable.b:surrender
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I keep trying and it still not giving a reward. WHEN is PWE going to make an effort to fix this? PQ has been broken for YEARS. Get off your cans and fix this already!
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    After you kill prince tanso, fly over to quest giving npc immediately. Take quest again from that npc. Fly back to where prince tanso spawns. A chest will spawn. Most of the time, you will get the reward that way.

You have about 30 seconds to fly back and get reward. If PQ 3 works well.

I doesn't work. Maybe one person will get it but that's it.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Most people are pulling the boss to the npc before killing it, to give time to retake quest and then head to chest.
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Most people are pulling the boss to the npc before killing it, to give time to retake quest and then head to chest.

Yeah but this 30 seconds thing is only rumor...
    Yet you can do in 10 secs and still have no reward. It's just a ****** senseless random glitch b:shutup

PS: This thread is on 1st page of quality corner for a looong time and not even a simple reply.....
    PWE F.A.I.L..
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    genotypist wrote: »
    We're aware that the Public Quest gives a failure error, even though you're able to take the follow-up quest just fine. I've tested the rewards multiple times and have had no problems getting the correct rewards.
    Kablaab, can you give me specific reproduction steps on what causes the reward discrepancy once you find it?
    Yeah but this 30 seconds thing is only rumor...
    Yet you can do in 10 secs and still have no reward. It's just a ****** senseless random glitch b:shutup

PS: This thread is on 1st page of quality corner for a looong time and not even a simple reply.....
    PWE F.A.I.L..

Genotypist replied to this thread, but that was when....well....it was about.......19th August 2013
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2014
    Genotypist replied to this thread, but that was when....well....it was about.......19th August 2013

You must remember.....

This is PWE you're dealing with.

That's perfectly normal.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Let's see if we can make it to the two year mark before we get a yes or no on the issue b:victory.

I presume there is still no update on the matter even after the new expansion being released? Did anyone send a message to the team in china, since i presume the communication is more open now due to fixing problems with the new expansion.
  • gamermum01
    gamermum01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    it is now April 2015 and it seems this quest is not a priority in getting fixed. b:cry I am still having trouble getting reward. As the only person completing quest, I still get no reward after completing it three times. I hope one day this will be resolved b:angry
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The glitch is easily addressed if you do one thing. I won't tell you what that thing is, as it would drive ring prices down. However, know that the glitch isn't an issue at all if you know what you're doing.
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The glitch is easily addressed if you do one thing. I won't tell you what that thing is, as it would drive ring prices down. However, know that the glitch isn't an issue at all if you know what you're doing.

There's already a way posted how to do it way back when, people just cba to do it (or PQ3 at all for that matter).
    So, sorry to burst your little economic bubble that doesn't exists in the first place though.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.