How easy is it to get Warsoul Weaps now?

_Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
_Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Crafting Nook
I know it is a lot easier now than it was before NW and I did a little searching, but I am lazy and just wanna know right now how easy it is to get warsoul weapons these days.

I have a lame *** r8 glaive and I was going to get 3rd cast mag sword but it never drops and no one is ever selling it. Plus with the lack of weapon drops In warsong atm, it's basically r9 or gtfo. SOOOOO

How much would it cost me to get warsoul weap now? lol
Facebook.com/foxi187
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Depends on your Supply Token costs on your server, but generally 300m+
    Hopefully the next maintenance will bring Warsong Weapon Molds back as well, so you may as well save your coin and wait or just go for R9...unless Warsoul is an actual goal you've set for yourself~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtW8_u0mp3DFdHVTeXlsSmRqZ0NIbGctak1zd3A4cEE#gid=0
    In sanc it's about 600m for the weapon and another 375m for the recast, around 10x cheaper than before NW.
    I wouldn't bother with it since purify spell on the r9 weapon is stupidly good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • magyarwarlord
    magyarwarlord Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    can someone link a pic of there recast im about 99% of the way to getting my first warsoul weapon.
  • plusonepostcount
    plusonepostcount Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    err its I think 5500 tokens and around 400 mil if you farm every supply token yourself and dun buy frags from others to second cast the warsoul weapon and thats just cost at forges of making frags as well as seals of war and reforging costs
  • phoenixwar
    phoenixwar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1521471

depends on your server token prices.
    but minimum possible is 262.5m in flat fees