Seeker: R8 Reforged or Nirvana?

lestadsan
lestadsan Posts: 18 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Seeker
Hi guys :D

I was wondering...what you guys think is better for a Seeker gear, excluding R9? R8 Reforged or Nirvana?

I like massive defense levels (like 100+), but R8's adds are better than Nirvana ones. So, +15 atk level, 1500 HP and 4% crit, or +13 def level and +5 atk level? Can I reach a good number of defense levels with a full R8 reforged gear?

Thanks in advance :D
Post edited by lestadsan on

Comments

• soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I like R8r better for seekers than nirvana. I know that if you get to stage 3 the only advantage left for R8r is getting GOF on the wep but I think the gap is smaller than people think. You need 6 pieces to get the whole set bonus for stage 3 but just 4 pieces for R8r. Which means you can get the nirvana cape and robe and get either a 5 attack level bonus or 900hp if you upgrade it one more time. I personally add that to the R8r set bonus when comparing the two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FlyingStab - Archosaur
    FlyingStab - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I like R8r better for seekers than nirvana. I know that if you get to stage 3 the only advantage left for R8r is getting GOF on the wep but I think the gap is smaller than people think. You need 6 pieces to get the whole set bonus for stage 3 but just 4 pieces for R8r. Which means you can get the nirvana cape and robe and get either a 5 attack level bonus or 900hp if you upgrade it one more time. I personally add that to the R8r set bonus when comparing the two.

this....

I have R8cast and now with G16 Helm and robe i get 1500HP from R8cast+900HP for G16+4%crit+15 attck lvl. Besides the R8cast has much higher def values than a G15 set and u can have many def lvl but if ur defence is low the def lvl are practically useless. Even with G15 helm+robe the R8cast option is better than the full g15. Now if u want to compare agaisnt the full G16 the R8cast loose but for a closer margin compared how bad ful G15 loose against R8cast.