http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ca8Uj2vyM

Note: its on MAX GRAPHICS possible
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by IHaxJoo - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Akan - Momaganon
    Akan - Momaganon Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nicely pulled. Any reason you don't take the boss at the same time at the end? Would get your run down to 1:50, which means you can do 7 runs in the 15 min time frame.

I never tried for 7 runs, just glad I could do 6 solo, but I never tried pulling all in one go. Should be possible if you have a good opener to help.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nicely pulled. Any reason you don't take the boss at the same time at the end? Would get your run down to 1:50, which means you can do 7 runs in the 15 min time frame.

I never tried for 7 runs, just glad I could do 6 solo, but I never tried pulling all in one go. Should be possible if you have a good opener to help.

Actually that wasn't my intention. I thought boss was close to me and till i realized boss wasn't in my vortex, it was too late lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Would you mind posting your build (pwi cal) I'm curious ^_^
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013

this video was sped up (at least for some parts.. probably 1.5x), I doubt it is possible to do an entire run in 1 min 50 seconds (at least solo taking all the mobs)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
  • Rajevon - Harshlands
    Rajevon - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    but the thing is when i do full pull lot of mobs are resetting cant agro them like u did qq poor gears b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    this video was sped up (at least for some parts.. probably 1.5x), I doubt it is possible to do an entire run in 1 min 50 seconds (at least solo taking all the mobs)

You're right. This video was sped up by 1.2x. Which only reduced about 20 secs.
    It would've been way less tho if i had aggroed boss along with the mobs. I thought i had boss in my vortex but till i reazlied he wasn't there, it was already too late
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    but the thing is when i do full pull lot of mobs are resetting cant agro them like u did qq poor gears b:surrender

I dont think you need OP gears like mine(although it will certainly help)
    With the BP, we instantly get all 24k of our hp back with one of our aoes while pulling so anyone should be fine as long as you're just rank 9 and got decent hp to back that up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    use a balanced combo of shadow binder orb, unfetter, rewinding gesture, and holy path. To not reset them you have to make sure your not running too far ahead of them. The speed at which your running normally is the best way not to reset them as seen in the video. The speed boost from all the skills i listed are mainly to be one step ahead of them in case they freeze you. if you zig zag your way across the two rooms, you wont have to worry too much about dealing dmg to keep them on you, they should still be sticking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the reply and cal. I wonder if a g16 Seeker would be able to do the same. Would like to see some one else try xD
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the reply and cal. I wonder if a g16 Seeker would be able to do the same. Would like to see some one else try xD

I am sure anyone could try this honestly cuz if u noticed, i was using r8r sword for more defense and thts the reason they were doing so little damage to me. We also get healed for quite a lot once we land a hit on them while pulling so its do-able.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vyrrg - Harshlands
    Vyrrg - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    use a balanced combo of shadow binder orb, unfetter, rewinding gesture, and holy path. To not reset them you have to make sure your not running too far ahead of them. The speed at which your running normally is the best way not to reset them as seen in the video. The speed boost from all the skills i listed are mainly to be one step ahead of them in case they freeze you. if you zig zag your way across the two rooms, you wont have to worry too much about dealing dmg to keep them on you, they should still be sticking.

wow that's one of the most helpful things i've read about seekers in months. I've been soloing 3 PV runs a day and I have to do it in 4 pulls because I keep worrying about reset, but I see now that I am running too far ahead and doubling back instead of just running slowerishb:victory
  • Vyrrg - Harshlands
    Vyrrg - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am sure anyone could try this honestly cuz if u noticed, i was using r8r sword for more defense and thts the reason they were doing so little damage to me. We also get healed for quite a lot once we land a hit on them while pulling so its do-able.

I need a few more pieces for full 3rd NV, I'll try my luck and perhaps video it myself after that!
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ill try and take a video of me doing after reset with full g16 gears i dont solo though i go with a sin. but um my video's usually come out really crappy :x
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I completed 7 runs with a friend (Sin) today (7th run was simply making it inside the instance with 2seconds left and having someone come open, we used tele stones after every run)
    I had to set up vortex two times so mobs don't reset...The first Vortex was set near the start, then the sin would lure the surrounding mobs to me, the last vortex was set at the boss...(having bramble helps mobs stay on you, sin would also lure stranglers i didn't get)

But...I actually found the hardest thing about performing this high quantity PV runs was actually keeping enough CHI for vortex...I had to use chi pots after every PV run.
    I may try your method tomorrow Hax, part where you use the charger orb seems like the key to one pull and keeping agro

You guys also gotta think of the time it takes to reset each instance and invite someone to open next instance (hopefully they open quick) plus teleporting back and talking to npc to renter..this process can take 10-20seconds maybe longer if someone isn't prepared...now if you have 8 alts you can use to open...guess you're set :D
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    I completed 7 runs with a friend (Sin) today (7th run was simply making it inside the instance with 2seconds left and having someone come open, we used tele stones after every run)
    I had to set up vortex two times so mobs don't reset...The first Vortex was set near the start, then the sin would lure the surrounding mobs to me, the last vortex was set at the boss...(having bramble helps mobs stay on you, sin would also lure stranglers i didn't get)

But...I actually found the hardest thing about performing this high quantity PV runs was actually keeping enough CHI for vortex...I had to use chi pots after every PV run.
    I may try your method tomorrow Hax, part where you use the charger orb seems like the key to one pull and keeping agro

You guys also gotta think of the time it takes to reset each instance and invite someone to open next instance (hopefully they open quick) plus teleporting back and talking to npc to renter..this process can take 10-20seconds maybe longer if someone isn't prepared...now if you have 8 alts you can use to open...guess you're set :D

in this video, it was my mistake on not doing the boss at the same time cuz i thought he was already in range but i was wrong
    However, when i do PV, i usually do around 6 runs in 15 min with this method solo....since u do it with hele and skai, you guys should be able to pull off more.
    cuz i know teddy and kali pull like 8 runs there lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    in this video, it was my mistake on not doing the boss at the same time cuz i thought he was already in range but i was wrong
    However, when i do PV, i usually do around 6 runs in 15 min with this method solo....since u do it with hele and skai, you guys should be able to pull off more.

Try soloing Harpy Wraith.
    I might be black
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    Try soloing Harpy Wraith.

Since iv'e got spring break, I'll definitely try that this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well, i tried doing one big pull like it is done in your video, and i failed lol...they either kept resetting, i kept getting frozen after a while i had to stop and just kill the group
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    well, i tried doing one big pull like it is done in your video, and i failed lol...they either kept resetting, i kept getting frozen after a while i had to stop and just kill the group

LOL
    you gotta take real slow at first since there are not many mobs and even if they hit u, u won't die. Then when you're pass that first river, use charger orb till another river. Keep hitting em with stalagstrike or bolt then use unfetter and holy path to boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    LOL
    you gotta take real slow at first since there are not many mobs and even if they hit u, u won't die. Then when you're pass that first river, use charger orb till another river. Keep hitting em with stalagstrike or bolt then use unfetter and holy path to boss.

and making sure, your mobs dont reset !!!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ca8Uj2vyM

Note: its on MAX GRAPHICS possible

This is pretty much how i do it on my archer. I find that earthquake, whisper shot, tangling mire and wingspan help a lot to keep aggro and keep the mobs at a safe distance cause I'm obviously not as tanky as you and dont get HP back from attacks. b:victory a nice video!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    This is pretty much how i do it on my archer. I find that earthquake, whisper shot, tangling mire and wingspan help a lot to keep aggro and keep the mobs at a safe distance cause I'm obviously not as tanky as you and dont get HP back from attacks. b:victory a nice video!b:victory

you should post a video, im actually really interested on how u did it
    b:dirty