Aquadash

Options
Vespin - Harshlands
Vespin - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Crafting Nook
I very interested in Aquadash does it have a mold or is it doesnt how do u get it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thx for the sig silvy =D
Post edited by Vespin - Harshlands on

Comments

• Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hi!

You can get it exchanging a Frostcovered Sign - Force on PWI Boutique Agent, can buy the Force on cat shops. Or can exchange 1000 The Past of Frostcovered City on Martial Arts Master, the pasts can be obtained from big room boss at FC or buy them from cat shops

Hope this helps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • Vespin - Harshlands
    Vespin - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ok but the pasts can be attained from which FBs and the force where can I get it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thx for the sig silvy =D
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You dont get the pasts from FB's, you get them from cave called FCC (Frost Covered Grounds)
    >>Click Me!<<
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The bosses in the Frostcovered City drop the Pasts, but it takes a long time to collect 1,000 of them. Another way to obtain Aquadash is to get lucky and have it drop from the final boss in FCC.

Hope that helps.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Set up a catshop in Snowy Village buying Pasts at 5k each and if you wait long enough eventually you will get the 1K needed for the aquadash and thus buy it at half the price of most FC gold weps. In this game you either need time or money, if you have the time you will get 1K pasts offering 5k coin for each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]