GENIE Ornament guide

Options
XLeeu - Heavens Tear
XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Crafting Nook
Well I know I struggled with this, so here is a guide on how many Warsong emblems you will need in order to make your genie ornaments.

Each genie can equip 4 ornaments. Ornaments will give a boost in attributes like strength, magic, vitality and dexterity.

A genie has 4 slots to enter a ornament per slot. Each slot is named for the ornament that it can use.
Jade, Charm, Mirror and Orb

Each category has several sub categories, but for the purpose of this guide I will just use the 4 MAIN ones. I will refer to them as PURE attributes.

Doom ads a Strength attribute
Compassion ads a Dexterity attribute
Absolution ads a Vitality attribute
Ether ads a Magic attribute

Over and above these you can also find Jade’s, Charm’s Mirrors and Orbs that will give you a combination of the 4 attributes.

Tsunami ads STR + VIT
Oni ads DEX + VIT
Rage ads STR + DEX
Inferno ads STR + MAG
Ages ads VIT+ MAG
Frost ads DEX + MAG

Most, if not all, of a genie’s skill depends on attribute points allocated to them in order for their skills to work and for some skills to work GREAT. These ornaments can therefore give a nice boost in some cases.

So here is how to get the ornaments to a certain level with using your hard earned Warsong emblems.

Each PURE attribute uses the same combination of Warsong emblems. Therefore to make a pure level 6 STR ornament will be the same steps and amount of emblems as making a pure level 6 VIT ornament.

Remember the level of the ornament is the same as the amount of attribute your genie will increase by.

Example:
A lvl 3 strength ornament will increase your genie with +3 strength points.
A lvl 6 strength ornament will increase your genie with +6 strength points

Ok so here goes:

WSE = Warsong emblem

LvL 1 Ornament = 1 WSE
LvL 2 Ornament = 2 WSE
LvL 3 Ornament = 6 WSE
LvL 4 Ornament = 18 WSE
LvL 5 Ornament = 72 WSE (This is about the limit for me as +5 is enough )
LvL 6 Ornament = 288 WSE

So in order to make 4 Ornaments, each to have a +5 attribute extra you will need 288 Warsong emblems
( 72 x 4 = 288)

Hope this helps some people.

xLeeu
I eat you last

PS - CONSTRUCTIVE feedback would be appreciated.b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
Post edited by XLeeu - Heavens Tear on

Comments