My technique to +6

Options
2»

Comments

• Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hmmm... anything that isn't a g.16 gear is easy to refine, idk about r9 but the new nv3 armor is annoyingly difficult to refine at times. I've +8'ed my whole hh99 interval LA set including ornaments, and even a ring once over two years ago. i probably spent maybe 100m, maybe not even that much but I don't remember the exact #. Also, Gear swapping and counting a refine fail pattern seems to do the trick half of the time. Sometimes, even changing land refine location seems to do it but most of my +8 were purely from archosaur elder so who really knows.

R9s3 is not easy to refine either. I used 140+ mirages and only got a +2. It actually seemed harder to refine s3 than it did to refine s2. The sad thing about R9 is that you keep all refines and shards when you s2, but you don't with s3. I lost a +11 and garnet gem x 2 on my wep. I'm also about to lose +7's on my gear. it's cheaper to refine and shard again, than actually using cheinkens.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    condo2009 wrote: »
    for a guy who claims time and time again you never cash shop, all I can say is liar.

lol trying to figure out who they are talking about lol. Just nice to have names.

Sry if i was wrong about the lower lvl gears being easier, to me it just seems to be like that. As for the charts that ppl keep putting up... where are you getting that info? Is it complete and true? Did you do the math your self? Or is it 3rd party cut and paste like so many ppl do?

If its from PWI wiki then the facts may be off even still, so many times have the calculations on that been wrong. Mehhh who knows what to beleave when it comes to this stuff.